forum

Themeless Mafia Game (TOWN WIN!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
0_o
Yeah, even if he is telling the truth there's nothing about the role that really clears him. Worse case scenario we mislynch a scummy town doublevoter, which as far as aux roles go, is one of the safer ones to lose.

Any objections to a hammer?
Mashley
Oh right
Vote foulcoon
Second vote should show up in the next votecount.
Jinxy
Hm, day ended 2 hours ago I believe

Or did I fuck up times again
Topic Starter
Salvage
VOTE COUNT:

Mashley (5) - foulcoon, Ekaru, Wojjan, Ivalset, bmin11
foulcoon (1) - Mashley
Mashley (1) - Billy Bob

Not voting (7) -LadySuburu, JInxjyjem, DeathxShinigami, 0_o, Sync, Rantai, Lilac

Mashley - Mafia 1-Shot Janitor - Lynched D2

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2, DEADLINE IS IN 24 HOURS
Topic Starter
Salvage
Nobody died.

IT IS NOW DAY 3, DEADLINE IS IN 72 HOURS
Sync
lol'd

is mafia completely inactive or some shit
foulcoon
you guys love me.

okay im thinking DxS for lynch

also thinking LS is town
foulcoon
first off im thinking one of the two replacement people could be mafia. just depends on who was more likely, pieguy or -Newbie-

also read the bold:

Ivalset wrote:

Those were mechanics introduced into two's first mafia game but were changed before the game started. Interestingly enough, you were involved in the discussion.

viewtopic.php?p=1027357#p1027357

Discussion on the tied vote rule is on the first two pages.

viewtopic.php?p=1330260#p1330260 is where animask is solidified at 2 votes and never falls below that. At that point in time, animask is second on the lynch list - viewtopic.php?p=1330461#p1330461

Later, sync brings ekaru up to 3 votes but then unvotes, then animask unvotes ekaru and seals his own fate by bringing himself to the top of the lynch list. Furthermore, Nohitter drops to 1 vote viewtopic.php?p=1333209#p1333209 when mashley votes for newbie instead. When animask switches to nohitter and puts him at 2 votes, animask is still first to be lynched because he reached 2 votes before nohitter did.

Also, there's an example of how tied votes works in this game in the first post!
havent considered the possibility that sync and or ekaru are mafia yet.

any thoughts?
Ivalset
I don't think Ekaru is mafia simply because it seems ridiculous to allow animask to be lynched that easily d1.

I'm honestly even more surprised that no one died.

I'm fine with a DxS lynch and maybe a Sync lynch. Really not convinced on an Ekaru lynch.
Ekaru
havent considered the possibility that sync and or ekaru are mafia yet.

any thoughts?
If I was mafia then I would've voted for NoHItter on day one, not animask. ;P
bmin11
I'm up Lilac just purely for his inactiveness.

By the way, how many mafias do you guys expect?
Rantai
18 players. I'd say 4 possibly 5 but that's pushing it.

Also; Vote: 0_o

0_o wrote:

Yeah, even if he is telling the truth there's nothing about the role that really clears him. Worse case scenario we mislynch a scummy town doublevoter, which as far as aux roles go, is one of the safer ones to lose.

Any objections to a hammer?
Echo, justifying possible town lynch (under the guise of 'safe'), fishing for hammer confirmation. To a lesser degree a vote on Mashley in rvs (distancing anyone?).
bmin11
Good point

My lynch list: Lilac, DxS, 0_o
Ivalset

Rantai wrote:

18 players. I'd say 4 possibly 5 but that's pushing it.
You must be drunk.
Rantai
5:13 probably an indy. Maybe 5:12:1?

Sitting close to a 2 for 1. 4:13:1 seems a bit more reasonable.
Ivalset

Salvage wrote:

Hi guys, so this is my first mafia game hosted and hopefully not my last one .. i don't know if i'd really want to host another one but we'll see.

So well .. there is not much to say, registration right here and rules at the bottom, 15 players max (: .. roles are premade (not PyP) so yeah, go then love u all.
Rantai
I am drunk. I counted the total players with the dead players.
Rantai
Well given 15 I'd say 4 for sure.

Them deceptive strikes.
DeathxShinigami
I ended up motivating LS in N2 so okay.

If you wanna lynch me fine by me but I'll flip town~
Rantai
You know, I actually believe that.

Just because it's not a ridiculous claim for once.
Ekaru
Mod: Prod Lilac please.

I've seen him lurking before and he still hasn't posted in like forever.

Other than that, yeah, I'm suspicious of 0_o simply for coming out of nowhere and then going, "Yeah, he's pretty much the best choice to lynch today. Any objections to hammering him?" Why ask to hammer in that case? The only reason to ask is if you're consciously trying to come off as a cautious townie. If you were town then you'd just go for the hammer because, as he just said, there was pretty much nothing to lose. He *knew* that, but asked anyway... Probably because, again, he wanted to come off as pro-town.

Vote: 0_o
Wojjan
you're welcome by the way.
Ekaru has a point with 0_o but it's something I am not that confident on.

By the way since I've been leading like crazy odds are I'm dying tonight or tomorrow. Town Oracle. Each night I get to ask questions about the setup.
First night I checked the amount of scum, there are four mafia total.
Second I asked if the mafia has any investigative roles, I got a no. There's no scum rolecop so if there's a town one and he can confirm someone else's role then THEY ARE TOWN, NO DOUBT.
I'll check night three to see if there are any protectives around so a cop can claim unless anyone else has a better idea.

Vote bmin11
we are waaay past lynching lurkers over that alone, scummy scumscum
Wojjan
Salvage I echo the sentiment of prodding/replacing all the lurkerlosers also you forgot to add the daystart link into the OP
Topic Starter
Salvage
Adding that, Prodding Lilac, going to take a pee.
Lilac
Yeah. I only got the modem last night...

I'm willing to believe DxS is town if LS confirms the motivation. Sync v. Ekaru, Sync would be the better lynch.

I want to ask the people who want DxS lynched as the what the actual reason is...because I don't think I've seen one reason about him yet at all.
Rantai
He's scummy, duh.
Wojjan

can you give a little more detail
Lilac
Wow, that was so convincing. Cause saying what I did at night and continuously yelling I am Town makes me scum. I guess if you want to say anything, D1 and the beginning of D2 is really the only time he did anything. An initial vote on Newbie with apparently "no strong arguments, just who do you want to keep D1" then votes him beginning D2 straight off the bat because it seems to be "He didn't vote for/ignored Newbie."

I'm okay with a 0_o and a bmin lynch, just saying.
Wojjan
Lilac I don't follow that at all
Wojjan
if you want a tip use names instead of pronouns it makes for amuuuch easier read
Rantai
For the record I actually think DxS is town. Sarcasm is lost in text.
Lilac

Lilac wrote:

Wow, that was so convincing. Cause saying what I did at night and continuously yelling I am Town makes me scum.
Essentially, I was pretending to be DxS in that second sentence. :P

For the second bit, he voted for Newbie initially with no reasoning...and then has a reason which could have been said with his vote as he was near end of day.
Lilac
Remember, I don't think he's actually fully mafia.
Wojjan
wellllll DxS claims motivator and when LS gets in here we'll hear the jist of it
Wojjan
not acting on anything re: him until that happens
Lilac
I agree with that much.
Ekaru

Wojjan wrote:

wellllll DxS claims motivator and when LS gets in here we'll hear the jist of it
This. He already said he motivated me and I can confirm this, so if LS also confirms then he's definitely town.
Wojjan
Well motivator isn't per se town, 0_o can account for that. It does however confirm his role and giving him targets to motivate or else he gets caught in the act will also keep scum motivator busy
Ekaru

Wojjan wrote:

Well motivator isn't per se town, 0_o can account for that. It does however confirm his role and giving him targets to motivate or else he gets caught in the act will also keep scum motivator busy
Oh, okay. Good point!
LadySuburu
DxS's motivation will take place on me next night. So I technically couldn't confirm it, if it weren't for the fact that me and DxS are Masons and I saw his action. (The confirmed to each other type, I PMed Salvage about this.)

I don't think motivating me was a great idea though.
show more