In my pro delusional mind, DxS, Rantai and Mashley will be my mafia partners
Mafia and I go hand in hand now do they. ;___;
Sync
I had no fucking clue what went through animask's head

it was funny
Ivalset

Chris wrote:

why is ivalset always some sort of thief
I didn't even fuckin' sign up. That's pieguy's role.

Salvage is so fuckin' racist.
DeathxShinigami

Sync wrote:

I had no fucking clue what went through animask's DxS' head

it was funny

Fixed that for you.

Also I actually made it to endgame?

SHOCKER
Sleep Powder
My prophecy came true!

I predicted town winning before I even joined.
Topic Starter
Salvage

Ivalset wrote:

Chris wrote:

why is ivalset always some sort of thief
I didn't even fuckin' sign up. That's pieguy's role.

Salvage is so fuckin' racist.

u saiddd it u were a replacement how i'm a racist if u posted to be a replacement

i added u cause i love u and ur the best that doesn't make me racist right? :(
Two_old
woah there, protesting too much
0_o

animask wrote:

My prophecy came true!

I remember one time I correctly predicted a coin flip too.

It was amazing.
foulcoon

LadySuburu wrote:

Salvage wrote:

@Faceman: Mafia kill on D2 was redirected by Ekaru (Bus Driver) from Wojjan to LadySuburu and foulcoon (Doctor) protected LadySuburu so the kill failed, D3 Sync just didn't send a kill.
lolwut.

I didn't really deserve a protect, but I guess that worked out.

gj guys, did all the work for me, I didn't get to do anything this game.
first off i went to chicago for 2 days and didnt really bother to check this game. I'm glad town pulled it off lol.

@LS: at that point, you were obviously town to me, so I just went with it. Dumb luck just paid off I guess.
0_o
Wait a sec. If Ekaru bus drove Wojjan and LadySuburu, and foul protected LS, shouldn't the protection have been swapped to Wojjan, thus resulting in a successful LS kill?
Topic Starter
Salvage
No, the bus driver works from one target to another.

So when you swap target X to Y, the actions done to target X end up on target Y, and the actions done on Y stay on Y, atleast that's how the mechanics of my Bus Driver were on this game
0_o
I'm pretty sure that's called a Redirector.

But ok.
Topic Starter
Salvage
"At night, you can choose to switch any two players. Any night action performed on a switched player will affect the other player. You may not choose to switch yorself
Two_old
that quote actually would make y->z and z->y, since there are two "switched players"

so yeah you messed up there
Sync
REDRAW MOD LOST THE GAME FOR MAFIA

just kidding we did horrible
Topic Starter
Salvage
I didn't mess up anything actually, that role could go either way, it says that the switched player would affect the other one, it doesn't say it works the other way arround too, i was already thinking it was going to work that way before the game started.
Ivalset
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... us&strip=0

The Bus Driver is a role that can choose to switch two players each night. Thus, any night action performed on a switched player will affect the other player targeted by the Bus Driver. The Bus Driver's night choices are only valid for that same night.

For example, suppose a Bus Driver switches John and Jack. That same night, a roleblocker tries to block John and a Goon tries to kill Jack. In the end, Jack will be roleblocked and John will be killed.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

A Redirector is a role that takes all actions that target one player at Night, and redirects them so that they target a second player instead.
Variations

A Redirector may or may not be able to target themselves.

Very rarely, a Redirector will, instead of redirecting all Night actions that targeted a specific player, redirect all Night actions performed by a specific player. This role is rare enough that there is no unique name given to this role.

A Bus Driver is a Redirector who swaps all actions performed on two players -- all actions that target the first player now target the second, and all actions that target the second now target the first. This swapping of two targets is referred to as "driving".
Topic Starter
Salvage
wrong role name then

paaaaaardon me
Sleep Powder

0_o wrote:

animask wrote:

My prophecy came true!

I remember one time I correctly predicted a coin flip too.

It was amazing.
ikr