posted
Total Posts
show more
foulcoon

Zhanger wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

Skip button stays there throughout the entire song
I don't get that oO nexus one.
Were you playing a song that actually had a skip button? because I'm pretty sure it happened to everyone song I played that needed a skip button.
Zhanger_old

foulcoon wrote:

Were you playing a song that actually had a skip button? because I'm pretty sure it happened to everyone song I played that needed a skip button.
yup. although, if I don't skip, the button just stays there even while playing, and upon touching it goes to the beginning p:

on a side note, in game downloads coming \:D/
foulcoon
thats exactly what I posted in the first place

I just assumed that people didn't push the skip button because the OP specifically says not to push the skip button
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
It'll be sorted next build, a lot of timing corrections and fixes are in place, may have to re-write this thread not to be pesimistic.
wmfchris
a run in neo Xperia

- timing ._.
- can't read more than 1 BG per map
- only give red notes
- broken taiko slider
foulcoon

wmfchris wrote:

a run in neo Xperia

- timing ._.
- can't read more than 1 BG per map
- only give red notes
- broken taiko slider
yeah, i think he knows

read the first post next time
Roga-don
Any update ? ;_;
It looked so cool ! I hope you'll finish it !
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Don't worry about it, a lot of work has been and will be done. Timing for maps has been pretty much solved, ka's are now in the right place and a lot more is to come.
MMzz
Looks fun, i'll have to get it when all the kinks are worked out.

Also regarding to the front post: "HTC devices also suck, your touchscreens miss rapid touch events, tough."
My HTC EVO never does anything like this when I play stepmania / random games that require rapid tapping (Like tap so many times to charge something)
Roga-don

MMzz wrote:

Also regarding to the front post: "HTC devices also suck, your touchscreens miss rapid touch events, tough."
My HTC EVO never does anything like this when I play stepmania / random games that require rapid tapping (Like tap so many times to charge something)
My HTC Desire does... And it really sucks D:
Does someone know the reason of it ?
lepidopodus
:DDD
Topic Starter
Guy-kun

Roga-don wrote:

MMzz wrote:

My HTC Desire does... And it really sucks D:
Does someone know the reason of it ?
I've never got to the bottom of it, it happened on my Desire HD and whatever peppy tested on too.
If you write a simple piece of code to output taps and their count in debugger and tap various rhythms at various speeds, some taps will be missed. It really does seem like a hardware issue.
Doesn't happen at all on any other devices AFAIK
Musty
i've a Little Screen, so hard to play :SS
Saeris
You should team-up with Pesets:>
Slih
parsing failure ... :( ...
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Try a different map
Zelos
I sincerely hope you do work out everything to make an epic Taiko app.
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
No-one's interested, latest version that fixes many things isn't even released.
Backfire
Who isn't interested? I am :(
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
That makes one. Want the new version?
Roga-don
I AM interested.
Cheer up and make us a great game 8-)
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Hmmmm, maybe I'll carry on one day.
Here's the latest version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bc51vwrrm9w9w2h
Backfire
It crashed when I started playing geishas dream.
Playing on droid x ;-;
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Link me the map and difficulty, I might take a look <:
Backfire
Zelos
Please do continue ;_; people aren't super interested at first because it still says Alpha and such. I swear once you get things going it will have more interest.
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Hmmmm, I think I will actually, I've finally fixed it up for smaller resolutions and once sliders are fixed, it may be time for a Beta bump and possibly a market release.
Topic Starter
Guy-kun

Backfire wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/28766
Here.
I've actually fixed this, thanks for that.
Zelos

Guy-kun wrote:

Hmmmm, I think I will actually, I've finally fixed it up for smaller resolutions and once sliders are fixed, it may be time for a Beta bump and possibly a market release.
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu <3
palion
I'll help out, like I said. Speaking of which, if it is ever released to market, we would have to inform the beatmap mirror :p
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Y-yeaaaaah. Youdothat.
Jalatiphra
i hope you finish that game so i have a reason to buy an android :)
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Done a lot of work on sliders(rolls) today together with Srbija as well as a song-select overhaul.
A much more polished Beta may be on its way soon <:
Backfire
You fixed it? Well shit man gimme the .apk im ready to play c:
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
That map is fixed, yeah. Wait till tomorrow where we'll have rolls in a much better state and I'll probably put out another apk <:
Zelos
Yessssssssss.
Ririz_old
Wow great work! Can't wait till final release :)
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Something to whet some appetites:

Zelos
There are a few little bugs that I wanna point out (Not sure if this has been pointed out already because im to lazy to read back.)

1: TaikOsu maps that have 1/4th kick back sliders which should show up as kkk (or any other pattern) but instead they show up as short drum rolls.
2: After leaving TaikOsu, lets say I start up another up which has the average black screen loading time, the T-Aiko main screen is there until the app itself loads. (I used appkiller to end T-Aiko to see if this issue would fix but regardless that main screen was still there)
Srbija_old

Zelos wrote:

1: TaikOsu maps that have 1/4th kick back sliders which should show up as kkk (or any other pattern) but instead they show up as short drum rolls.
Slider ticks are fixed now (they appear same as in osu! taiko mode), although still all sliders in osu! mode appear as sliders in T-Aiko. We will work on making sliders of total length shorter than 2 beats to become dons and kats instead (like osu! taiko mode).
show more