1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
posted
T-Aiko! is a free Taiko no Tatsujin game that plays osu! beatmaps and has been going strong for 4 years!

Features include:
+Online scoreboards and profiles with global ranks (Separate to osu! accounts)
+Daily selected 'competitive' maps
+Local score saving
+Direct links to beatmaps
+1080p grafix
+Many other things I can't be bothered to type up

Download from Google Play

Download from App Store

Enjoy!



posted
This is wrong! All is wrong! I am fan of taiko but is wrong! I am not big notess??!?!?

:D I don't have an Android but good luck with making this awesome.
posted
Oh how I into English!?!?! I AM big notes!
posted
Updated with 20x more aids
posted
very cool ^^ I like the menu. playing on a nexus one.

will this be open source by any chance? i'm curious about how this is made (namely rendering)
posted
The menu still needs a lot of work, it's far from done, like most things in the game.

I don't have any plans to make it open source as the code isn't extremely tidy (although it is well commented if anyone were to ever help me on it).
But if you wanted to take a look, I'd be fine to show you, I can give you repository access.
posted

Guy-kun wrote:

The menu still needs a lot of work, it's far from done, like most things in the game.

I don't have any plans to make it open source as the code isn't extremely tidy (although it is well commented if anyone were to ever help me on it).
But if you wanted to take a look, I'd be fine to show you, I can give you repository access.
probably not as bad as me, my code sprawls everywhere >_> but yes, I would love to take a look :O
posted
Okay then, pm me so I remember.
posted
Wow it's a great job for your first beta ! I remember the taikosanjiro game that was really buggy on the android :lol:
Can't wait for a stable version of it ! :3
But I've got an HTC Desire, so shitty touchscreen :cry:
posted
Testing with Samsung Epic 4G:

Game crashes during refreshing if you start with a gigantic songs folder :P

Rarely got any songs to sync properly, but thats to be expected with an alpha stage project.

Skip button stays there throughout the entire song, and pressing anywhere on the top of the screen (not just the skip button) causes the song to "skip" to the start point of the song.
posted
Good idea but, T-aiko is not a good name :<
posted

foulcoon wrote:

Game crashes during refreshing if you start with a gigantic songs folder :P
Yeah... I haven't ever tested it with more than about 10 songs.

foulcoon wrote:

Skip button stays there throughout the entire song, and pressing anywhere on the top of the screen (not just the skip button) causes the song to "skip" to the start point of the song.
Yup, skip is generally broken, it worked at one point but I broke it...

eldnl wrote:

T-aiko is not a good name :<
My opinion > *
posted

foulcoon wrote:

Skip button stays there throughout the entire song
I don't get that oO nexus one.
posted

Zhanger wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

Skip button stays there throughout the entire song
I don't get that oO nexus one.
Were you playing a song that actually had a skip button? because I'm pretty sure it happened to everyone song I played that needed a skip button.
posted

foulcoon wrote:

Were you playing a song that actually had a skip button? because I'm pretty sure it happened to everyone song I played that needed a skip button.
yup. although, if I don't skip, the button just stays there even while playing, and upon touching it goes to the beginning p:

on a side note, in game downloads coming \:D/
posted
thats exactly what I posted in the first place

I just assumed that people didn't push the skip button because the OP specifically says not to push the skip button
posted
It'll be sorted next build, a lot of timing corrections and fixes are in place, may have to re-write this thread not to be pesimistic.
posted
a run in neo Xperia

- timing ._.
- can't read more than 1 BG per map
- only give red notes
- broken taiko slider
posted

wmfchris wrote:

a run in neo Xperia

- timing ._.
- can't read more than 1 BG per map
- only give red notes
- broken taiko slider
yeah, i think he knows

read the first post next time
posted
Any update ? ;_;
It looked so cool ! I hope you'll finish it !
Please sign in to reply.