foulcoon wrote:

Skip button stays there throughout the entire song
I don't get that oO nexus one.
foulcoon

Zhanger wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

Skip button stays there throughout the entire song
I don't get that oO nexus one.
Were you playing a song that actually had a skip button? because I'm pretty sure it happened to everyone song I played that needed a skip button.
Zhanger_old

foulcoon wrote:

Were you playing a song that actually had a skip button? because I'm pretty sure it happened to everyone song I played that needed a skip button.
yup. although, if I don't skip, the button just stays there even while playing, and upon touching it goes to the beginning p:

on a side note, in game downloads coming \:D/
foulcoon
thats exactly what I posted in the first place

I just assumed that people didn't push the skip button because the OP specifically says not to push the skip button
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
It'll be sorted next build, a lot of timing corrections and fixes are in place, may have to re-write this thread not to be pesimistic.
wmfchris
a run in neo Xperia

- timing ._.
- can't read more than 1 BG per map
- only give red notes
- broken taiko slider
foulcoon

wmfchris wrote:

a run in neo Xperia

- timing ._.
- can't read more than 1 BG per map
- only give red notes
- broken taiko slider
yeah, i think he knows

read the first post next time
Roga-don
Any update ? ;_;
It looked so cool ! I hope you'll finish it !
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Don't worry about it, a lot of work has been and will be done. Timing for maps has been pretty much solved, ka's are now in the right place and a lot more is to come.
MMzz
Looks fun, i'll have to get it when all the kinks are worked out.

Also regarding to the front post: "HTC devices also suck, your touchscreens miss rapid touch events, tough."
My HTC EVO never does anything like this when I play stepmania / random games that require rapid tapping (Like tap so many times to charge something)
Roga-don

MMzz wrote:

Also regarding to the front post: "HTC devices also suck, your touchscreens miss rapid touch events, tough."
My HTC EVO never does anything like this when I play stepmania / random games that require rapid tapping (Like tap so many times to charge something)
My HTC Desire does... And it really sucks D:
Does someone know the reason of it ?
lepidopodus
:DDD
Topic Starter
Guy-kun

Roga-don wrote:

MMzz wrote:

My HTC Desire does... And it really sucks D:
Does someone know the reason of it ?
I've never got to the bottom of it, it happened on my Desire HD and whatever peppy tested on too.
If you write a simple piece of code to output taps and their count in debugger and tap various rhythms at various speeds, some taps will be missed. It really does seem like a hardware issue.
Doesn't happen at all on any other devices AFAIK
Musty
i've a Little Screen, so hard to play :SS
Saeris
You should team-up with Pesets:>
Slih
parsing failure ... :( ...
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Try a different map
Zelos
I sincerely hope you do work out everything to make an epic Taiko app.
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
No-one's interested, latest version that fixes many things isn't even released.
Backfire
Who isn't interested? I am :(
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
That makes one. Want the new version?
Roga-don
I AM interested.
Cheer up and make us a great game 8-)
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Hmmmm, maybe I'll carry on one day.
Here's the latest version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bc51vwrrm9w9w2h
Backfire
It crashed when I started playing geishas dream.
Playing on droid x ;-;
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Link me the map and difficulty, I might take a look <:
Backfire
Zelos
Please do continue ;_; people aren't super interested at first because it still says Alpha and such. I swear once you get things going it will have more interest.
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Hmmmm, I think I will actually, I've finally fixed it up for smaller resolutions and once sliders are fixed, it may be time for a Beta bump and possibly a market release.
Topic Starter
Guy-kun

Backfire wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/28766
Here.
I've actually fixed this, thanks for that.
Zelos

Guy-kun wrote:

Hmmmm, I think I will actually, I've finally fixed it up for smaller resolutions and once sliders are fixed, it may be time for a Beta bump and possibly a market release.
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu <3
palion
I'll help out, like I said. Speaking of which, if it is ever released to market, we would have to inform the beatmap mirror :p
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Y-yeaaaaah. Youdothat.
Jalatiphra
i hope you finish that game so i have a reason to buy an android :)
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Done a lot of work on sliders(rolls) today together with Srbija as well as a song-select overhaul.
A much more polished Beta may be on its way soon <:
Backfire
You fixed it? Well shit man gimme the .apk im ready to play c:
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
That map is fixed, yeah. Wait till tomorrow where we'll have rolls in a much better state and I'll probably put out another apk <:
Zelos
Yessssssssss.
Ririz_old
Wow great work! Can't wait till final release :)
Topic Starter
Guy-kun
Something to whet some appetites:

Zelos
There are a few little bugs that I wanna point out (Not sure if this has been pointed out already because im to lazy to read back.)

1: TaikOsu maps that have 1/4th kick back sliders which should show up as kkk (or any other pattern) but instead they show up as short drum rolls.
2: After leaving TaikOsu, lets say I start up another up which has the average black screen loading time, the T-Aiko main screen is there until the app itself loads. (I used appkiller to end T-Aiko to see if this issue would fix but regardless that main screen was still there)
show more