forum

NOMA is being informed about why Brain Power became a meme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tina_otoge
I don't usually post there sorry.

I wanted to let you know that during a recent event where multiple artists met with some friends from the BEMANI players scene, one of them just reported from Twitter from his account @dwrkoa

"We've been spending the last hour trying to explain to NOMA how and/or why Brain Power is so popular on osu!/twitch/YouTube/etc."

source : https://twitter.com/dwrkoa/status/878688594667470852

What do you think about artists getting to know about how the fanbase reacted to their works ?

I personally think those moments are very funny, when an artist comes to the realization of how big an impact he had on a community !

Please share your thoughts !
(and tell me if I posted this in the wrong place)
Surono
this material meme will never dies...... :"D
cuz rhythm game haha~

something funny = memeable

NOMA with voice effects xd
-Flux
And, some one spams the chat here.
Husa

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Venix

Husa wrote:

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

don't bump ;w;
worst fl player
No.
Husa
succ
7ambda

Husa wrote:

that was funny a year ago

just stop
Nao Tomori
KatouMegumi
ptar124
KupcaH
but why
Surono
bcus memes
Pachiru
Serraionga

Serraionga wrote:

2015 was a mistake
Blitzfrog

Serraionga wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

2015 was a mistake
SlavUnion

Serraionga wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

2015 was a mistake
pog aged well