forum

Court Of Animal Justice and wellfare (CAJW)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Manishh
This is a court to do justice. First it was only for my dear Animals but now Its available for any kinds. I, Manish is the judge of this court. I will decide what case will go on trial.

To file a case, You just need a Lawyer.
Jangsoodlor
I'll raise a case against Court Of Animal Justice and wellfare since it's not a court sanctioned by neither the OT! Government, the political parties active in OT! land nor the church of Momosuzu Nene and therefore illegal.
Topic Starter
Manishh

Jangsoodlor wrote:

I'll raise a case against Court Of Animal Justice and wellfare since it's not a court sanctioned by neither the OT! Government, the political parties active in OT! land nor the church of Momosuzu Nene and therefore illegal.
Its not illegal. OT! is open for any business from other countries. And this a justice system which is not compulsory to follow, its the consumer right. I am with justice for everyone. There are no working court in OT!
Corne2Plum3
?
[ Sebastian ]
Hmm...
Kobold84
You got a license for establishing a court?
Jangsoodlor

Manishh wrote:

There are no working court in OT!
There is. And they're called GMT
Patatitta

Jangsoodlor wrote:

why does the random church/cult you're in have authority
Topic Starter
Manishh

Kobold84 wrote:

You got a license for establishing a court?
I think you are new here. I have license for everything, After all I am the biggest business man in OT!
I own hotels, Schools, Hospitals, News and many more on the way.

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Manishh wrote:

There are no working court in OT!
There is. And they're called GMT
No no my child. GMT are top on hierarchy. So its normal for low level to think that they are god. They are just rich people. True justice is only done by the people selected by citizens but GMT can have influence on them because they are rich. I am here to do justice for those whose voice cannot reach to government.
Corne2Plum3

Manishh wrote:

No no my child. GMT are top on hierarchy. So its normal for low level to think that they are god. They are just rich people. True justice is only done by the people selected by citizens but GMT can have influence on them because they are rich. I am here to do justice for those whose voice cannot reach to government.
I'm poor
Jangsoodlor

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

1. I'm neither in nor affiliated with the Church of Momosuzu Nene
2. The Catholic Church used to have their own court so why can't Nene church lol

Manishh wrote:

After all I am the biggest business man in OT!
What about British Megacorp?
Patatitta

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

2. The Catholic Church used to have their own court so why can't Nene church lol
the catholic courts existed because countries used to be hyper religious, I think it may still exist today but only do stuff related to marriage and stuff idk, it's not a full power court
Ymir
Fuck formatting, this project is backed by the PadOT!Coalition, which has strict ties to both the British Megacorp, the Grass Party and Manishh himself.
The Coalition is in full support of this bullfuckery.

Peace be with you, OT!
Topic Starter
Manishh

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Manishh wrote:

After all I am the biggest business man in OT!
What about British Megacorp?
Listen son. British Megacorp, church, PadOT! and any similar organization like them have no power now. They were only in power when padoru was a thing and when ghouly had president post. Now things have changed. Padoru is no longer a threat for now, so we dont need PadOT! and British Megacorp. Ghouly is no longer in power and 2 more lords have stepped on the soil of OT!, so the church can be demolish at any point.

But businesses which I own are all legal. I have helped OT! with education, health, truth and I am gonna help OT! citizens in future too. So there is no doubt I am one of the bbiggest business man in OT!
Topic Starter
Manishh
You guys should vote for me in the parliament election, I will do my best to promote the only thing which is fun "Role play"
Patatitta

Manishh wrote:

You guys should vote for me in the parliament election, I will do my best to promote the only thing which is fun "Role play"
nah rp is boring
[ Sebastian ]

Patatitta wrote:

Manishh wrote:

nah rp is boring
No it's not. RP is a fun way to make up neat stories.
Topic Starter
Manishh

Patatitta wrote:

Manishh wrote:

nah rp is boring
You are saying that because you cannot do RP

Corne2Plum3

Patatitta wrote:

Manishh wrote:

nah rp is boring
RP may be paused now, but in the future RP will be back, I'm sure
Topic Starter
Manishh
As long as I survive, I will keep trying for the RP, since my character is made by RP
show more