forum

Court Of Animal Justice and wellfare (CAJW)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Manishh

Kobold84 wrote:

You got a license for establishing a court?
I think you are new here. I have license for everything, After all I am the biggest business man in OT!
I own hotels, Schools, Hospitals, News and many more on the way.

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Manishh wrote:

There are no working court in OT!
There is. And they're called GMT
No no my child. GMT are top on hierarchy. So its normal for low level to think that they are god. They are just rich people. True justice is only done by the people selected by citizens but GMT can have influence on them because they are rich. I am here to do justice for those whose voice cannot reach to government.
Corne2Plum3

Manishh wrote:

No no my child. GMT are top on hierarchy. So its normal for low level to think that they are god. They are just rich people. True justice is only done by the people selected by citizens but GMT can have influence on them because they are rich. I am here to do justice for those whose voice cannot reach to government.
I'm poor
Jangsoodlor

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

I'll raise a case against Court Of Animal Justice and wellfare since it's not a court sanctioned by neither the OT! Government, the political parties active in OT! land nor the church of Momosuzu Nene and therefore illegal.
why does the random church/cult you're in have authority
1. I'm neither in nor affiliated with the Church of Momosuzu Nene
2. The Catholic Church used to have their own court so why can't Nene church lol

Manishh wrote:

After all I am the biggest business man in OT!
What about British Megacorp?
Patatitta

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

I'll raise a case against Court Of Animal Justice and wellfare since it's not a court sanctioned by neither the OT! Government, the political parties active in OT! land nor the church of Momosuzu Nene and therefore illegal.
2. The Catholic Church used to have their own court so why can't Nene church lol
the catholic courts existed because countries used to be hyper religious, I think it may still exist today but only do stuff related to marriage and stuff idk, it's not a full power court
Ymir
Fuck formatting, this project is backed by the PadOT!Coalition, which has strict ties to both the British Megacorp, the Grass Party and Manishh himself.
The Coalition is in full support of this bullfuckery.

Peace be with you, OT!
Topic Starter
Manishh

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Listen son. British Megacorp, church, PadOT! and any similar organization like them have no power now. They were only in power when padoru was a thing and when ghouly had president post. Now things have changed. Padoru is no longer a threat for now, so we dont need PadOT! and British Megacorp. Ghouly is no longer in power and 2 more lords have stepped on the soil of OT!, so the church can be demolish at any point.

But businesses which I own are all legal. I have helped OT! with education, health, truth and I am gonna help OT! citizens in future too. So there is no doubt I am one of the bbiggest business man in OT!
Topic Starter
Manishh
You guys should vote for me in the parliament election, I will do my best to promote the only thing which is fun "Role play"
Patatitta

Manishh wrote:

You guys should vote for me in the parliament election, I will do my best to promote the only thing which is fun "Role play"
nah rp is boring
[ Sebastian ]

Patatitta wrote:

Manishh wrote:

nah rp is boring
No it's not. RP is a fun way to make up neat stories.
Topic Starter
Manishh

Patatitta wrote:

Manishh wrote:

nah rp is boring
You are saying that because you cannot do RP

Corne2Plum3

Patatitta wrote:

Manishh wrote:

nah rp is boring
RP may be paused now, but in the future RP will be back, I'm sure
Topic Starter
Manishh
As long as I survive, I will keep trying for the RP, since my character is made by RP
Patatitta

Manishh wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Manishh wrote:

nah rp is boring
You are saying that because you cannot do RP

I literally play D&D, I just dont like osu! forums RP lmao
Ymir

Manishh wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Listen son. British Megacorp, church, PadOT! and any similar organization like them have no power now. They were only in power when padoru was a thing and when ghouly had president post. Now things have changed. Padoru is no longer a threat for now, so we dont need PadOT! and British Megacorp. Ghouly is no longer in power and 2 more lords have stepped on the soil of OT!, so the church can be demolish at any point.

But businesses which I own are all legal. I have helped OT! with education, health, truth and I am gonna help OT! citizens in future too. So there is no doubt I am one of the bbiggest business man in OT!
Real neat way to change my mind, siding with the church now.
179bpm

Patatitta wrote:

Manishh wrote:

nah rp is boring
rp makes me scared in a way that i can only describe as Dirty Harry - Gorillaz
Polyspora
remi is my lawyer and I want to file a case against him for being too cute.
cephaphysic
-
Nuuskamuikkunen
Whuzzat discussion? This is no different from an NGO so I think it would be allowed. Remember though that as an NGO there is a limit to what it could achieve, but doubg an animal rights organization would do much harm.

President eblf2013.
Jangsoodlor

eblf2013 wrote:

Whuzzat discussion? This is no different from an NGO so I think it would be allowed. Remember though that as an NGO there is a limit to what it could achieve, but doubg an animal rights organization would do much harm.

President eblf2013.
well there's PETA
Nuuskamuikkunen

Jangsoodlor wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

President eblf2013.
well there's PETA
I mean actual organizations, not lunatics.

Manishh can operate as long as it does not reach any extreme.
Ymir

Polyspora wrote:

remi is my lawyer and I want to file a case against him for being too cute.
a case against me, your lawyer!?!?!?
[ Sebastian ]

Jangsoodlor wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

President eblf2013.
well there's PETA
*breathes in heavily*

No
Topic Starter
Manishh

Jangsoodlor wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

President eblf2013.
well there's PETA
Whats that? Is that a thing?
z0z

Manishh wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

President eblf2013.
well there's PETA
organization with a reputation
Topic Starter
Manishh

z0z wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

President eblf2013.
well there's PETA
organization with a reputation
Thats lame
abraker
If someone files for frog abuse it was either not me, it was consensual, or all the now missing paper work was filled out properly
Stomiks

Manishh wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Manishh wrote:

tf you saying against the Church of Momosuzu Nene and British MegaCorp©™ Manishh? I'd say you'll be facing serious consequences if you continue spewing these blasphemies.
Topic Starter
Manishh

Stomiks wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Manishh wrote:

tf you saying against the Church of Momosuzu Nene and British MegaCorp©™ Manishh? I'd say you'll be facing serious consequences if you continue spewing these blasphemies.
Rigbyuis
wait did everybody just let slip the official declaration from OT government that literally approved the court, as long as it follows limits?

eblf2013 wrote:

President eblf2013.
Stomiks

Rigbyuis wrote:

wait did everybody just let slip the official declaration from OT government that literally approved the court, as long as it follows limits?

eblf2013 wrote:

President eblf2013.

eblf2013 wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

President eblf2013.
well there's PETA

Manishh is currently reaching extreme.
Jangsoodlor

Rigbyuis wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

President eblf2013.
Topic Starter
Manishh

Rigbyuis wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

President eblf2013.
why are you surprised? I am a trusted businessman

Stomiks wrote:

Rigbyuis wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

President eblf2013.

eblf2013 wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

President eblf2013.
well there's PETA

Manishh is currently reaching extreme.
I havnt even run any cases yet...
Topic Starter
Manishh

Stomiks wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Manishh wrote:

You have no power. You can lie all you want but in actual you have no way of having a impact that will cause everything to fall. Do you think you can start a war against the government and win? Do you really think you are the only rich corporation in OT? No one will support you if you start any fight because they all know eliminating British MegaCorp©™ will increase their businesses and profits. Being the best is not a good thing, Everyone will try to lower you down to take that place.

You can break laws all you want but you cannot win against a Government which have smart people like abraker and a such a variety of businessmen
sonictehhedgeho

Manishh wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Manishh wrote:

You have no power. You can lie all you want but in actual you have no way of having a impact that will cause everything to fall. Do you think you can start a war against the government and win? Do you really think you are the only rich corporation in OT? No one will support you if you start any fight because they all know eliminating British MegaCorp©™ will increase their businesses and profits. Being the best is not a good thing, Everyone will try to lower you down to take that place.

You can break laws all you want but you cannot win against a Government which have smart people like abraker and a such a variety of businessmen
autistic nintendo fanboy shit fr fr
Stomiks

Manishh wrote:

You have no power.
Yes I do.

Manishh wrote:

You can lie all you want but in actual you have no way of having a impact that will cause everything to fall.
Manishh say that to me again when the whole economy collapses when I fall.

Manishh wrote:

Do you think you can start a war against the government and win?
Yep.

Manishh wrote:

Do you really think you are the only rich corporation in OT?
Yup yup.

Manishh wrote:

No one will support you if you start any fight because they all know eliminating British MegaCorp©™ will increase their businesses and profits.
ey say that to the ordinary denizens who'll have to deal with it.

Manishh wrote:

Being the best is not a good thing, Everyone will try to lower you down to take that place. You can break laws all you want but you cannot win against a Government which have smart people like abraker and a such a variety of businessmen
Hmm yeah I most definitely think I can. With my megacorp, church, and me being a literal god, I'd say I have a good chance of winning.
Topic Starter
Manishh
never heard this much nonsense in my whole life
B0ii

Manishh wrote:

never heard this much nonsense in my whole life
Don't worry, he's narcissistic!
Ymir

Manishh wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Do you really think Abraker is going to take down The British Megacorp?
Abraker pretty much does whatever the government does, and if you haven't noticed, the current government is the Grass Party.

(Before you whine "ugh this guy is bringing up his own party again, we get it", I've got a good reason for this, which you'll definitely need to consider.)

The Grass Party is closely allied with the PadOT! , and has back-channels with us. You say that PadOT! is powerless, yet even with the previous government, we maintained secret communications and back channels regularly, (of which the contents will not be disclosed).
The British Megacorp has a tight holding on PadOT!, in turn meaning the Grass Party, the Government, may have a good chance of co operating with the British Megacorp.

Of course it's OT, nothing goes smoothly, but I wouldn't claim the government would make enemies with a whole group of entities, because, well they are intelligent, nor would I claim that the one party with an airtight joining policy, which reveals no information about their activities, is powerless.

I have nothing against this court, and neither does the Grass Party, since Eblf just allowed this project to pass. I fully support the court for now, but Manishh needs to know that this court has completely separate power from politics, just like in real life.
NotRaffi
If you do want to be a party, you can just sign up for one, the court should be neutral about political problems
Jangsoodlor

NotRaffi wrote:

If you do want to be a party, you can just sign up for one, the court should be neutral about political problems
show more