forum

OT ultimatum against padoru.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Polyspora
To all my fellow denizens that'll read this thread I have something to say...

I... WE had enough of this. Every Christmas they come from thin air storming our lands, messing with the order of things and taking away the only reason that makes newcomers interested in joining and veterans come back, the creativity of OT. This year however, they've came earlier than expected... HOW am I supposed to watch this filth getting in OT as soon as October?
using the spirit of fallen denizens to control the undead, trying to elude YOU, establishing it as something that is natural to occur in this time of the year.

NO MORE!

Christmas should be a commemorative day, people should celebrate and not fear for the padoru invasion. I say NO! I cant endure this, something needs to be done!

after all they've caused us, we shouldn't stay quiet, its our turn to attack and we CAN'T let this opportunity pass, losing is not an option, we need to fight with teeth and nails so we can finally purge OT from this curse! I went far for this cause and partnered with the mysterious A-Breaking laboratory for the creation of the ULTIMATE ANTI-PADORU WEAPON, we are risking a lot here so don't let the community down, soldier.

They'll try to infect you, saying its cool and innocuous... LIES! they'll sing that thing they call "jingle" and poison your soul... they want "hashire sori yo"? we'll give them a "shinu ima yo", stay strong and let's EXTERMINATE the scum, they shall experience all the pain they've caused denizens to suffer in the last few years, I want to hear the screams, their vocal cords burning and disintegrating in the flames of OT, pieces of blonde hair on the mud and Santa hats destroyed by our fury. show me your willpower and what you got to fight against these demons!

LIST OF THE BRAVE SOULS THAT JOINED US ALREADY
  1. octowave
  2. ThatGamingGD
  3. -Remi
  4. Karmine
  5. Aireunaeus
  6. Corne2Plum3
  7. HoosierTransfer
  8. YyottaCat
  9. MrMcMikey22 (SPY)
  10. keremaru
- Polyspora 20:09 13/10/2022 (DD/MM/YY)

If you wish to show your support to the cause you can use this badge in your signature, stay strong!

keremaru
Ok OP, cool post.
Though "Ima de shinu zo" is a better phrase than "Shinu ima yo".
haha i rolypoly
ITS NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING YET!
Topic Starter
Polyspora

keremaru wrote:

Ok OP, cool post.
Though "Ima de shinu zo" is a better phrase than "Shinu ima yo".
this isnt just a post...

it was supposed to sound similar and not be grammatically correct btw

haha i rolypoly wrote:

ITS NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING YET!
!!!!!!!
TGGD
When are you launching this weapon?
Topic Starter
Polyspora

ThatGamingGD wrote:

When are you launching this weapon?
as soon as the scientist behind it wake up
Scyla
We as a Filipino has as PADORU pass since we celebrate Christmas when ber months starts, if you wish to disrespect our culture, you're gonna be canceled
z0z

Scyla wrote:

We as a Filipino has as PADORU pass since we celebrate Christmas when ber months starts, if you wish to disrespect our culture, you're gonna be canceled
fuck you this is not twitter
Manishh
That's cool and all but who asked

Anyway was he here last year?
Stomiks

Scyla wrote:

yo I haven't heard of this
Scyla

Stomiks wrote:

Scyla wrote:

Instagram culture

z0z wrote:

Scyla wrote:

Instagram culture
z0z

Scyla wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Scyla wrote:

Instagram culture

z0z wrote:

Scyla wrote:

Instagram culture
this isn't instagram either
[[[[[[
im sorry utami 😔😔😔

*destroyed philippines*

this is harsh but it's nessecary if we wanna kill all padoru
Manishh
You can't stop us, the invasion was never been stopped and never will be. EVERY SINGLE OT! CITIZEN WILL SUFFERRRR MWAHAHAHA. *scream in pain* ouch where am I? Bro I was pooping
Scyla

dPeace wrote:

im sorry utami 😔😔😔

*destroyed philippines*

Padoru is from Japan
Kaaruumii

Scyla wrote:

dPeace wrote:

im sorry utami 😔😔😔

*destroyed philippines*

Padoru is from Japan
if we can nuke em twice we can make it a third its just a joke i love japan pls ily all pls dont murder me in the back of an alleyway
Scyla

MFGSTC wrote:

Scyla wrote:

dPeace wrote:

im sorry utami 😔😔😔

*destroyed philippines*

Padoru is from Japan
if we can nuke em twice we can make it a third its just a joke i love japan pls ily all pls dont murder me in the back of an alleyway
Pls no, I love Japan. You can also rent a sister or girlfriend there
Cerno

Scyla wrote:

MFGSTC wrote:

Scyla wrote:

dPeace wrote:

im sorry utami 😔😔😔

*destroyed philippines*

Padoru is from Japan
buy u can straight up just buy them in china
Manishh

Scyla wrote:

MFGSTC wrote:

Scyla wrote:

dPeace wrote:

im sorry utami 😔😔😔

*destroyed philippines*

Padoru is from Japan
Can I rent a father
Kaaruumii

Scyla wrote:

MFGSTC wrote:

Scyla wrote:

dPeace wrote:

im sorry utami 😔😔😔

*destroyed philippines*

Padoru is from Japan
i will stick with my harem of Kurumi Tokisaki Dakimakuras thank you
show more