Who should receive it next?

Puck-
70.59%
Manishh
29.41%
Total votes: 17
Topic Starter
Julian_Kaiser
There hasn't been a new denizen since the new President has been elected, I wonder if this status has stopped being distributed or whether this is just a normal thing.
Manishh
The answer is clear

Puck
He has spend more time than me here. He is more accepted and more.. How I say it like
Piece of salt in a water compare to a piece of rock
z0z
puck has more experience
Apraxye
Kind of crazy to think there hasn't been a new denizen since Ghouly took the President position.
Patatitta
imaginary title is important it seems
ShinRun
The parliament did talk about making manish denizen but we had no idea where he would belong
z0z

ShinRun wrote:

The parliament did talk about making manish denizen but we had no idea where he would belong
we can discuss
Unpredictable
babe wake up, new denizens just dropped on the OT osu! subforum
ghoulybits
The biggest reason behind there being no new denizen nominations is that there's like... only 2 people right now who even qualify.

Since things have changed on OT since gen 8, a new generation is possibly in question, but I wouldn't feel right starting something new like that if there's only 2 people to add to it.

It should be noted that gen 8 started with very few people too, but that was due to the sudden change in denizen qualifications.
abraker
nah the real reason is because I've been a bit lazy about it. Those two are still going to current gen.
Joon Yorigami
manish is dumb though
Blushing
denizenship is a need
ghoulybits

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

manish is dumb though
Unfortunately, dumbness has never stopped someone from becoming denizen before. He fulfils the requirements, and quite honestly isn't the worst addition.
NotRaffi

Puck- wrote:

Kind of crazy to think there hasn't been a new denizen since Ghouly took the President position.
It's because I'm not the president
Joon Yorigami

NotRaffi wrote:

Puck- wrote:

It's because I'm not the president
shut up stop coping
Manishh

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

manish is dumb though
Why are you one then

ghoulybits wrote:

The biggest reason behind there being no new denizen nominations is that there's like... only 2 people right now who even qualify.
I think there are
I mean right now they are not qualify but in future they will be qualified like karmine, patitta, Julian, stomiks and maybe few more which name I forgot

If every year a new gen is created then this year should be.
Pick should be the next denzins tho I don't mind being on top of new list :)
z0z

Manishh wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

manish is dumb though
Why are you one then
being dumb doesn't mean that everyone else is dumb
Manishh

z0z wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

manish is dumb though
Why are you one then
being dumb doesn't mean that everyone else is dumb

Who are those 5 who voted for me lol
Joon Yorigami

Manishh wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

manish is dumb though
Why are you one then
One of the most active and prevalent members of NEOS (AKA 8th gen), and also helped a lot with activity when OT was dead. (also indirectly helped in making abraker sing two lines of "I want it that way"(?))

you haven't been here to judge that
Blushing
let me become a denizen :^)
show more