forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Joon Yorigami

Hydreigon wrote:

congrats yhuan

also im still surprised 8th gen doesn't have a description yet

abraker wrote:

If someone happens to find a thread by Yhuan made before this post, I'll release two (2) never before heard sound clips of me singing "I want it that way"
hm...
lucky you I remember creating a thread long ago
Manishh
What is fags?
Hydreigon
the cool kids of ot
[ Rynn ]
grats yhuan
ClevelandsMyBro
i wish my inauguration post isn't about gen 7 getting to big.
Topic Starter
abraker

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

i wish my inauguration post isn't about gen 7 getting to big.
it was a sign for things to come
z0z
finally, another one
igorsprite

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

let's go minor character
lol
YyottaCat
I'm old now.
Thevaka
congrats yhuan👍
Corne2Plum3
I'm starting to be old damn

Congrats btw
JustABeginner
Why people say they're old?
It makes me old too. ;w;

Edit: Congrats Yhuan!
Manishh
I have no idea what is this fags, og, denzins, generation
Can anyone explain me and tell me the definition of those words
NotRaffi

manishmathur wrote:

Wikipedia
igorsprite

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

A couple months later we get our next denizen! This denizen is not known for anything specifically, but still plays a minor supporting role in this season of OT Denizens Generations. Making posts and never threads, unless you can find any, they offer that additional shitposting spice to various threads. Welcome Yhuan to the denizen club!

If someone happens to find a thread by Yhuan made before this post, I'll release two (2) never before heard sound clips of me singing "I want it that way"
don't underestimate my archeology powers u.u

community/forums/topics/1272684?n=1
Nuuskamuikkunen

manishmathur wrote:

No.

Stick in here for quite a little while and see how does this forum work. We are sorta like a democratic system.
rematyar
ok kinda off topic but are you still able to get on the old profile site? (that abraker use for screenshotting the profiles)
Nuuskamuikkunen

Rematyar wrote:

ok kinda off topic but are you still able to get on the old profile site? (that abraker use for screenshotting the profiles)
Yep.
https://old.ppy.sh/u/2419080
ghoulybits

manishmathur wrote:

You'll figure it out eventually.
[RUE]Bambinex
POGGERS

Congrats Yhuan !!!!!

eblf2013 wrote:

Rematyar wrote:

Yep.
https://old.ppy.sh/u/2419080
that... doesn't work.
Topic Starter
abraker

igorsprite wrote:

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

A couple months later we get our next denizen! This denizen is not known for anything specifically, but still plays a minor supporting role in this season of OT Denizens Generations. Making posts and never threads, unless you can find any, they offer that additional shitposting spice to various threads. Welcome Yhuan to the denizen club!

Lilyn
LETS GOOOOOO
Manishh
Ohhhhhhh
[ Rynn ]

abraker wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

LES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
keremaru

Itz_UwU_Playz wrote:

abraker wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

LES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
we are one step closer to exodiabraker’s “I Want It That Way”
Meah
Can I join?
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

After numerous of personal complaints to the OT!Government the time finally came when this person was finally eligible for denizenship under these new requirements. If it were up to me they would have received it long long before, but alas rules need be followed. This denizen is most deserving of denizenship for the things he has done for OT and the things we hope he will someday do. Thanks to him, for at least a short while, OT felt like a family. Thank you, and please bring back OT Game Night. We all miss it ;-;. Welcome ShinRun to the denizenship club!
Topic Starter
abraker

ShinRun wrote:

oh crap my time is coming soon

how can I avoid this
tag, you're it
ghoulybits
Congrats, ShinRun.
Lilyn
nice shinrun
Thevaka
congrats shin👍
NotRaffi
GGs shin
WitherMite
congratulation
Asian Warlord
Cerno
omedetou danny my beloved
[ Rynn ]
gg shin
qwt
I'm moving to Iceland
ShinRun
Thanks guys

Although I would like to bring back the old tradition, the current OT doesn't feel right
Asian Warlord
The game night era was the best era in OT.
[ Rynn ]

Asian Warlord wrote:

The game night era was the best era in OT.
true, i still miss it

anyone miss sugar?
show more