forum

OT!Awards

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

OT!awards

Sometime ago a denizen who is now long gone had an idea: Why not do OT awards? It was a pretty good idea, so the OT!Government decided to do it. But what initially was supposed to take a couple months stretched on for over a year.

part 2
Introducing the OT!awards! Who is the cutest denizen? Most active? Best writer? Vote for your pick!

>> VOTE HERE <<

If you are unable to access the poll, you can send a DM to Tad instead with answers to the following:

1) The cutest: the cutest person

• A. YyottaCat
    B. JAB
    C. Winnyace
    D. Meah
2) The active: the most active person in Off-Topic.

• A. zOz
    B. abraker
    C. eblf
    D. Tad
3) The player: the most active person in Forum Games.

• A. Yyottacat
    B. Corn2Plum3
4) The best writer: person who has written essay size forum posts/comments

• A. Tad
    B. YyottaCat
    C. abraker
    D. Achromalia
5) The G&R Spy: One who talked about osu! the most.

• A. nedd83
    B. Coldtooth
    C. Corn2Plum3
Topic Starter
abraker
There will be more of these coming up, so this is just part 1 so you guys don't get overwhelmed
ShinRun
How are the contestant chosen

Corne is clearly the cutest
igorsprite

ShinRun wrote:

meah > all
ShinRun

igorsprite wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

meah > all
Meah is well... meah
ColdTooth
Actually offended you didn't put me as an option for 4th award. Really a huge shame, a letdown even, probably even a setback... shitposting was merely just a setback. Ah well, I suppose I can just hope noone votes for me on the 5th award since it just seems like a pointless thing for an off-topic subforum where it is off-topic from the other forums which talks about osu!, a rhythm game that we all shitpost dearly on the forums with quality(trademarked). I guess I probably didn't do it a whole lot considering they too, were also shitposts.

Shitposts like those are the only reason we ever keep moving, always keep striving, persevering for something "greater" in our lives. It's how we ever laugh, how we communicate, and how to really know if this Tesco meal is really three pounds. What a right proper sick post you got there innit? Whoops I accidentally activated bri'ish mode what the bloody 'ell was I thinkin'. Maybe ah should try ah souther' accen', naw that no good me matey. A pirrate's life is all I could everr ask ferr, but for reals mate, an Aussie accent really hits the deal.

I'm no longer offended after considering the real possibilities, and the fact that I can never find the time to really post alot more, like the others, especially the more active ones, and the ones active enough in forum games. Some days I pretend that I'm far away and long gone for a few days or a week or two, and just think in the minds of other people browsing this sub-forum every few hours they're awake: "Where is ColdTooth currently?". An actual legitimate question, wishing I was dead but I usually map alot, either offline or online, mostly online now, and play alot of other games. Games is like... my passion hobby.

But that's alright, people consider shitposting on OT as a semi-passion hobby, so I don't really see any reason to rain on their parade when they figured out how ants are more nutritious than potatoes. Or how their favorite imaginary and online wife got nerfed in the latest Genshin Impact update, I really don't know what you guys like or hate besides the posts we see on this sub-forum. It's almost a gamble since the popular things in the world are the most visited nowadays, especially if it's easy to get into. Almost like how cooking is easy to get into but you forget that there are 9 billion recipes, all asking for the same 2 cups of flour.

As for how I even got into a chance for the 5th award, I really have to know what even inspired it in the first place. Why was I even placed alongside with nedd and corn, those two definitely talk about it more, especially corne since he's an okay mapper just trying to get a nerfed set of Galaxy Collapse ranked or loved, and I think that's the fire in his soul trying his best. Same for nedd, but I actually have no idea what he's up to. A chill guy that maps pp anime some cool songs here and there. Maps better than I. Speaking of mapping, or atleast me doing it, I'm going to submit a set tonight that will really catch you in the web. It will really make you think twice as an "aim trick" player, if you are one, haha... unlike me.

Man I think I just drank like 7/16ths of alcohol in a single sip, what the hell was I on about? Oh yeah, who's the cutest person? Me! I'm the cutest and prettiest unicorn, I have fluff for days and I could sink probably an entire industrial storage container of rotors and motors in them, and that's not including stators. I think you all should try out Satisfactory, or Factorio if your pc is about as garbage as your mom's old laptop (or play both because they're just as good). Great automation games, and really slams your mind into organization, math, computing, science, math, entertainment, math, and... d'uuh... math!

I'm not drunk what are you on about! *hic* I swear I only had the tiniest of sips, you wouldn't believe it, I couldn't either for a moment until I realized. Just like I couldn't realize just how much I wrote in a short amount of time. What was I thinking?

Ok I go finish my map.
Asian Warlord
Bruh, you really just wrote down a whole ass chapter book.
ColdTooth

Asian Warlord wrote:

Bruh, you really just wrote down a whole ass chapter book.
COUGHS HARSHLY

yeah i kinda disappear and then write a diary, and if that diary is less than a paragraph then im lazy
ShinRun
I think I might consider changing my vote to ColdTooth on the fourth category now

Update : Fuck I can’t change my vote
Corne2Plum3
Why I'm not in the cutests!?
Apraxye

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Why I'm not in the cutests!?
I believe in Corne2Plum3 supremacy
Topic Starter
abraker

ShinRun wrote:

I think I might consider changing my vote to ColdTooth on the fourth category now

Update : Fuck I can’t change my vote
I'll see if we can fix that
ghoulybits
You should probably turn off the option to submit another form. You know, just in case someone stuffs the ballot box.
Corne2Plum3
It would be nice to add the option "someone else" and where we can input another users.

Also why I'm still not in the cutest list???
ShinRun

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

It would be nice to add the option "someone else" and where we can input another users.

Sad goat noises

I agree, Corne belong on the list
[ Rynn ]

ShinRun wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Sad goat noises

I agree, Corne belong on the list
corne is a very cute goat ngl
Topic Starter
abraker

ghoulybits wrote:

You should probably turn off the option to submit another form. You know, just in case someone stuffs the ballot box.
You would need to require the person is logged in to do that
ghoulybits

abraker wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

You would need to require the person is logged in to do that
I see, that makes sense.
keremaru

ColdTooth wrote:

Actually offended you didn't put me as an option for 4th award. -snip-
I too, keremaru, Captain of the Passion Orange Guava, am appalled at the circumstance that you have not considered I, keremaru, Captain of the Passion Orange Guava, as a nominee for not just the Best Writer award, but NONE of the awards whatsoever.
This is a shameful display of ignorance that you have forced and found yourself upon, former President of OT and Royal Mad Scientist abraker.
You have also still not apologized for requesting the employment of my OCTAVUS DECIMIC GOOGOLPLEXAL-ANTIdimension OMNI-spacial hyper-ANTIMATERIAL DEVICE OF UTTER DESTRUCTION, on a simple shop that wanted you to sign a contract from which had clauses that you either did not understand or were not entirely aware of.
As you should know, antimatter exists to counterbalance matter, and thus does NOT exist. Now, with this relatively fresh reminder in mind, what do you think HYPER-antimatter would’ve done to that shop? Blow it up? Of course not, because explosions are rapid expansions of matter.
A single relative atom of hyper-antimatter wouldn’t just erase that shop from existence, it would eradicate the entirety of two neighboring superclusters along with it.
So imagine the amount of destruction I could unleash if I dropped a thousandth of a relative pound of hyper-antimatter on that shop.
One hundred thirty-two pentillion, seven hundred sixty-two quadrillion, two hundred and twenty trillion universes would’ve been gone in a single hundredth of a unit of Planck time. That’s what would happen.
The only reason you, I say as I am an immortal being that is incapable of experiencing the frigid touches of death, are not all dead is because I managed to reverse-engineer and introduce the existence of hyper-matter to counteract hyper-antimatter.
Unfortunately, yet simultaneously fortunately for certain, if not most individuals, hyper-matter only exists in the octavus decimic googolplexan-dimension. As anti-matter exists as a counter-measure to matter, the existence of hyper-antimatter should exist in the octavus decimic googolplexan-antidimension, and thus does not affect you.

Yet.
It should take hyper-antimatter another nine hundred ninety-nine miliens millensimic googolplexal yottamillenniae to reach even the septus decimic googolplexan-antidimension, based on relative counterweight interactions between the two substances.

And so, asking to unleash such a potent anti-weapon on a relatively irrelevant forum of exchange is an inexcusable crime, forgivable only by either erasure from all aspects of existence, or by apologizing to the wielder of the relevant Device of Utter Destruction.
In which case is me.

However, even though I am the wielder of such a catastrophically powerful weapon, I do not plan on using it here.
In any case regarding OT.
Though I do believe that the explanation I gave, that being the reasons why the Octavus Decimic Googolplexal-Antidimension Omni-spacial Hyper-Antimaterial Device of Utter Destruction is such a devastatingly incomprehensible device capable of eradication of all current and future concepts of existence, is a well documented argument showcasing my abilities to present a valid narrative and push an agenda, regardless of what that agenda could or could not be.
As some humans state, in regards to writing extremely colorful and/or detailed literature:

Show. Don’t tell.
levesterz
Pogger
show more