forum

Goodbye, osu! I'm quitting.

posted
Total Posts
show more
WitherMite
you know you could just turn off notifications for a thread right?

bottom left corner
Topic Starter
JexTheGuest
Imagine not having second thoughts before thinking a entire thread was just a lie. Also Imagine judging someone by being trash at osu! by seeing their top plays were all just easy maps. I bet back than you would do the same. Maybe not in osu, but in some other game you would just want everything to be easy and if I had to guess had happened to you, you were probably just a kid.
pentaqola
hey op look at your settings and scroll down to find this

i just got here in this thread alright? please don't stir up shit with me
Corne2Plum3

JexTheGuest wrote:

7. Would you people stop spamming my gmail notifcations.
You can turn off the notifications.
z0z

JexTheGuest wrote:

keremaru wrote:

Alright, since he wanted to defend himself let's put homeboy back on the ground.
Counter-Argument #1

JexTheGuest wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

"kinda good at osumania"

> easy converts in top plays
> B ranks in top plays

"played osu! for years"

> Joined december 2020

Man if you're going to put up a bait post atleast have some effort instead of posting here on off-topic LMFAO
The reason I say I'm kinda good at osu!mania is because I know how to time 300s and 300gs there, I couldn't even time perfectly like that in osu!standard tbh.
It's pretty hard to understand text language, so when you say that you're "kinda" good at something, you're also adding a level of sarcasm to that statement, as it's a common line in movies to hyperbolize a skill that someone has by saying "kinda" before a statement. Like "I'm kind of a big deal", or "I'm kind of the best marksman in Canada". So by proxy, when you say you're "kind of good" at something, people want to see if that's true or not based on media consumption.
With that aside, timing 300's and 300g's isn't something to flex on when you're only playing 1* beatmaps on osu!mania. That's like saying "Oh I can draw birds!," and then just drawing two circles with a triangle. You're also quitting something that is absolutely rudimentary in retrospect, just because you haven't done anything for 23 days. You haven't gotten a single score with above 93% accuracy, while also exaggerating by lying about "playing osu! for years". You just started playing in January of this year, dude. You're not "kinda good" at osu!mania, even with what you've said to defend yourself. Knowing how to time hits is one of the most basic things you can do in both rhythm games and fighting games, and you're hiding behind that monolith because you can't provide any real counterpoints.

Counter-Argument #2

JexTheGuest wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

it's probably some kid on the Internet trying to be cool. let's cut him some slack and explain why he failed miserably to achieve it.
did you even read the thread? I'm quitting to become a StepMania player, After today I will stop posting on this thread so it won't look it I am capping the whole thing.
It's not a question of if we read the thread; it's a question of why you felt you had to lie publicly about information regarding your motives. We would've been fine if you just said that you were sick with playing osu!, and it would've stayed at that and this would turn into a shitpost thread. But no, you felt the need to say that you've been playing osu! for years on end and you're just done with it all. Sir, like I've said earlier, you started playing last month. Please stop trying to talk for yourself, because you dug a hole that you can't get out of. It's fine that you're becoming a StepMania player, but please don't lie about things that can easily be disproved, such as how long you've been playing this game.

Counter-Argument #3

JexTheGuest wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Just tell 'em to go back to Robeats, that'll give the kid somethin' to do.
Robeats, ehhh no keep that RB Battles Sword TRAP away from me
Your avatar is literally that of a ROBLOX avatar. Probably yours. ColdTooth just put two and two together, based on current information that was presented. It also implied that you did initially play RoBeats, and so ColdTooth said to go back. It's funny, if you think about it.
1. None of those things are lies, It is true I am trash, but I managed to beat a "Insane" map in Quaver 2 days ago.
2. I couldn't even beat a osu!standard map because even if you don't make a miss the health bar still goes down and I always manage to die first try on osu!standard. and the reason I say "kinda" is because I can rarely beat a hard map (but still like I said above, blah blah blah Insane map in Quaver 2 days ago".
3. I played a unranked map in 6 Key before but 7K isn't something I can't handle.
4. Judging someone by their top map being a "Easy" map? Really?
5. I had played RoBeats tons of times before but I am not playing that again.
6. Think twice or more before thinking everything I just said was a lie. Nothing here was a cap, and Idc if you don't believe me because I didn't show proof.
7. Would you people stop spamming my gmail notifcations.
i'm getting a "holier than thou(better than you)" vibe from you so just leave the game and this subforum so that we don't have to deal with you

this is the place where you screw around and you're taking yourself too seriously, post this on g&r(gameplay and rankings) instead, ot is not the place to declare serious quitting
McEndu
On osu!: beat up by Kamuy maps.
On Stepmania: beat up by Kamuy maps.

Remember that some people here also map stepmania.
Topic Starter
JexTheGuest
by notifications I met to say "STOP SPAMMING MY GMAIL INBOX" and I'm not blocking anyone anyways.
WitherMite

JexTheGuest wrote:

Imagine not having second thoughts before thinking a entire thread was just a lie. Also Imagine judging someone by being trash at osu! by seeing their top plays were all just easy maps. I bet back than you would do the same. Maybe not in osu, but in some other game you would just want everything to be easy and if I had to guess had happened to you, you were probably just a kid.
I mean when I was a kid i didnt announce that i was going away to a bunch of people who had no clue who I was, in a forum / chat room / whatever goes for that game that isnt even meant for that.
Topic Starter
JexTheGuest
I'm just on this forum to be toxic-I didn't I said toxic, I meant be like a idiot (also this was a joke don't me r/whoosh you considering the fact I was toxic a few times).
WitherMite
k cool.

abraker, plz locc
z0z

WitherMite wrote:

k cool.

abraker, plz locc

Nuuskamuikkunen

WitherMite wrote:

k cool.

abraker, plz loccnuke
WitherMite
oh, and r/itswooooshwith4os
pentaqola
abraker, i would like to announce this shit thread to be thrown into the burner
Topic Starter
JexTheGuest

WitherMite wrote:

oh, and r/itswooooshwith4os
REEEEE
z0z
before we do that:

START:DASH!!
I say...
Hey, hey, hey, START:DASH!!

Ubuge no kotori tachi mo
Itsuka sora ni habataku
Ookina tsuyoi tsubasa de tobu

Akiramecha dame nanda
Sono hi ga zettai kuru
Kimi mo kanjiteru yo ne
Hajimari no kodou

Ashita yo kaware!
Kibou ni kaware!
Mabushii hikari ni terasarete kaware
START!!

Kanashimi ni tozasarete
Naku dake no kimi janai
Atsui mune kitto mirai o kirihiraku hazu sa
Kanashimi ni tozasarete
Naku dake ja tsumaranai
Kitto (kitto) kimi no (yume no)
Chikara (ima o) ugokasu chikara
Shinjiteru yo... dakara START!!

Ameagari no kibun de
Takamaru kitai no naka
Tsumazuita koto sae mo
Omoide ni shiyou

Ashita ga saku yo!
Kibou ga saku yo!
Tanoshii merodii kuchizusami saita
DASH!!

Yorokobi o uketomete
Kimi to boku tsunagarou
Mayoi michi yatto soto e nukedashita hazu sa
Yorokobi o uketomete
Kimi to boku susumu darou
Sore wa (sore wa) tooi (yume no)
Kakera (dakedo) itoshii kakera
Kanata e to... boku wa DASH!!

Mata hitotsu yume ga umare...

Kanashimi ni tozasarete
Naku dake no kimi ja nai
Atsui mune kitto mirai o kirihiraku hazu sa

Yorokobi o uketomete
Kimi to boku tsunagarou
Mayoi michi yatto soto e nukedashita hazu sa
Yorokobi o uketomete
Kimi to boku susumu darou
Sore wa (sore wa) tooi (yume no)
Kakera (dakedo) itoshii kakera
Kanata e to... boku wa DASH!!

pentaqola
Where'd you go when you were done?
I'd like to know what you've become
Your biggest fan, awake at dawn
I cry, I stand on your front lawn

It's plain to see you're scared of me
But that's not how it's supposed to be
When you're the reason I'm in town
And every piece of mind you put down...

Don't you know I think you're the cat's meow?
Where's the tiger now? Where's the tiger now?

Bill Watterson, can't you hear me?
Bill Watterson, please don't fear me
Don't treat me like I have rabies
I only wanna have your babies

Tracing lines with fingertips
I saw the signs within these strips
And through the fog, between the frames
Of dialogue, I saw my name

And now I know where I must go
To show you that I love you so
So I brought books for you to sign
And I brought shears to cut your phone line

Don't stare at me from your window
I know you wanna let me in...

... though, oh!
You want me to show
How much I believe and
Prove how far I'll go to meet you
Through thunderstorms and snow...
Well I would do anything
And oh!
I happen to know
The reason you're hiding
From publicity
It's not out of eccentricity
But rather for privacy
When you meet me

And when we meet I'll be complete
I'll shake your hand and kiss your feet
Confess my love and buy you flowers
And eat your heart and absorb your powers

Oh-oh-oh
Oh oh oh oh!

Don't run from me like I'm Jason
I only wanna try your face on
WitherMite
I really love the lock. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love it so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of its. It is my life goal to meet up it with it in real life and just say hello to it.

I fall asleep at night dreaming of it holding a personal concert for me, and then it would be sorry tired that it comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold it's hand for a brief moment, I could die happy.

I would give up almost anything just for the lock to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of it. When I wake up, it is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on it. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to it's beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of it and I living a happy life together. it is my pride, passion, and joy. If it were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from it's sweetness and die.

I wish for nothing but the lock's happiness. If it were for it, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without it, my life would serve no purpose. I really love the locc.
Corne2Plum3
inb4lock
Topic Starter
JexTheGuest
Jokes on you people, I just got a "A" Rank on a map ranked "Medium" at stepmania already. (Also please lock this already, my gmail account is dying and I'm not muting or blocking a no-reply account.)
Joon Yorigami
can we like, lock this thread already?
Topic Starter
JexTheGuest
I don't get why you want it locked when you could just wait 200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years so you won't be able to post on this ever again for 200000000000000000000000000000000000 years.
WitherMite
you know, in the website settings, as mentioned already, you can turn off email notifications. you dont have to block the no-reply.
z0z
lock is this subforum's way of saying that this thread went to shit and isn't able to recover
McEndu
Your senses dull.--More--
abraker

When denizens cry, that's a bad sign

edit: this should have been locked waaaaaaaaay earlier