forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
animeslayergp
👌
samX500
congratulation!
Zelzatter Zero
owo
Corne2Plum3
gg
Jonarwhal
dragonslayer wasn't already a denizen? what?
ok congratz and I hope my name is next to you if you're reading this
Arctos Sagittario
Somehow I found 2nd Gen the most familiar group than any other…
Arctos Sagittario
Ah now I see why the thread’s bumped. Congratulations!
YyottaCat
Congrats and thank for the supporter tag!
Nuuskamuikkunen
It was about time! Congrats!
KatouMegumi
Personally, I object to this. They have been only active in their thread.
Hydreigon
Welcome to the cool kids B)

now please stop killing my dragon friends
Tad Fibonacci
Hey abraker, since the eggs hunt is over, I think it's about time you remove the egg in 4th gen.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Jonarwhal wrote:

You already have more than 10 pages of posts, the only other requisite is to be 60 days in OT!
Seen your posts, you have been here for 57 days so it's highly likely for you to be the next one.
- Marco -
i have a mutual with Blue Stig

KatouMegumi
I have mutual with more than half of current OT.
Topic Starter
abraker
Marco would be 3rd gen denizen that gets denizen in 7th gen
Jonarwhal

eblf2013 wrote:

Jonarwhal wrote:

You already have more than 10 pages of posts, the only other requisite is to be 60 days in OT!
Seen your posts, you have been here for 57 days so it's highly likely for you to be the next one.
switching to a cute holo pic in preparation owo
Topic Starter
abraker
400 iq

ya know I can change pics upon request, right?
Jonarwhal
I didn't

regardless this makes it easier for you
qwt
I didsnt make it:(
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

We now have a 7th gen the size befitting that of the fag era. Yet it somehow feels like OT is undergoing quite a bit shedding with its denizens. Old ones leave, new ones come, rinse and repeat. Either this cycle is accelerating or I am getting too old for this. Yes, indeed we have a new denizen today yet again! Rumor has it that they were so hyped to be denizen that they set all of their 100 alarms go off just to remember to remind me that they are becoming denizen today. Don't get me started on how photogenic they are when it comes to taking their denizen picture, my oh my! Ya'll know who I'm talking about.. Welcome Jonarwhal to the denizen club!
Hydreigon
yoooooooooooooooooo congratsssssssssss :D
Jonarwhal
let's goooooooo!!!!!

you even included the BN banner oml thank you!!!

ClevelandsMyBro
holy shits

grats
Lapizote
sweet
Topic Starter
abraker
At this point it seems there needs to be a gen 8, but also maybe not. Dunno. Gens are not strictly based on people knowing each other, but rather the culture of OT during that time. Gen 7 began with the start of the OT Gov stuff, but it seems things are starting to change. There is much less roleplay meta in OT now than at the start of Gen 7. There sorta seems to be a divide between the boxed group on top and the rest on the bottom.

What do you guys think?
ClevelandsMyBro

abraker wrote:

At this point it seems there needs to be a gen 8, but also maybe not. Dunno. Gens are not strictly based on people knowing each other, but rather the culture of OT during that time. Gen 7 began with the start of the OT Gov stuff, but it seems things are starting to change. There is much less roleplay meta in OT now than at the start of Gen 7. There sorta seems to be a divide between the boxed group on top and the rest on the bottom.

What do you guys think?
i haven't even seen the first 3 gen 7 denizens. i'll be gen 8 fosho if i can even make it that low

idk ask wither ig
WitherMite
nice jonarwhal!

90 more posts to go...

yea, first three gen 7 and Puzzle i've never seen, JAB disappeared right around when I started posting.
Jonarwhal
I would ask the people right at where the line is being drawn, like eblf, Lights, and zel. I'm too new to understand how well they know each other owo
z0z

Jonarwhal wrote:

let's goooooooo!!!!!

you even included the BN banner oml thank you!!!

congrats

abraker wrote:

What do you guys think?
idk
Hydreigon
i came to OT when Sosteneshion and Plini stopped posting and when Puzzle became a denizen, i seen some of the roleplay action at that time and i did join in the action...well a bit (at that time i spent most of my time posting in FG)
-
so yeah, i guess we could divide it that time, like that gen being more into roleplay while this one being less into roleplay and more into "other stuff", but I'm not sure if its a good enough excuse to make an 8th gen or something (and im not even sure how the 8th gen text will be like)
-
We could also continue the roleplay stuff if we want, the problem is I'm not sure if the newer denizens will like it and if we aren't lazy enough to make one.
Topic Starter
abraker
I noticed roleplay strongly correlated with how much I push it. One or two threads from me prompted people to make threads for the next week or two. Or so that's how I see it
samX500
I did mention earlier in this thread that the 7th gen was a bit divided

samX500 wrote:

I kinda feel like eblf started a new generation. When I look at OT right now, I can see a sort of coalition between eblf and all of those who came after.
The post was post 463, I had to scroll up quite a while to find it.
Hydreigon
hmm so if were gonna divide it starting from eblf

it'll look mostly like this:

7th Generation:
First gen that exists under so called "denizen rule", being able to set standards for themselves. These denizens live in times when influx of foreigners is welcome and have the means to make quality as malleable as they desire.
-
8th Generation:
[INSERT TEXT HERE]

Topic Starter
abraker
that'll make 7 gen itty bitty tiny winy, and that doesnt sit nice with me
YyottaCat

abraker wrote:

that'll make 7 gen itty bitty tiny winy, and that doesnt sit nice with me
That seems reasonable to me because I have absolutely no idea who TheLegendaryHD and some of the others are.
Tad Fibonacci
I think TheLegendaryHD, Sam, Sos, Plini and Puzzle should be considered as 6th gen since they've been more active when the 6th gen was still around.

They just winded up in 7th gen because they only reached post count requirements at the start of 7th gen.
Nuuskamuikkunen
FELICIDADES JONARWHAL ;D

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

I think TheLegendaryHD, Sam, Sos, Plini and Puzzle should be considered as 6th gen since they've been more active when the 6th gen was still around.

They just winded up in 7th gen because they only reached post count requirements at the start of 7th gen.
I agree with this, judging by their period of highest activity, they'd fit better at that point. With the exception of Sam, I have barely seen them interact with 2020's 7th gen.

Also, I was the first denizen to come to OT after 5 months the last new denizen came. Puzzle obtained denizenship at 7th gen just by chance, a few days before I had obtained mine. Before that, last addition was quite a long ago.
KatouMegumi
I could have been gen 3, if this place didn't seem like 4chan to my 13-14 year old self.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Also, there's the date each member of 7th generation first came to OT:

10/Dec/2016 - DragonSlayer96, had a hiatus until 7/Jun/2020
16/Nov/2018 - Winnyace
18/Dec/2018 - ThelegendaryHD
24/Feb/2019 - Plini
5/May/2019 - Puzzle
14/Jun/2019 - SamX500
19/Jun/2019 - A(Hx14)
3/Jan/2020 - eblf2013 [Actually my first post was on 9/Jan/2019]
29/Jan/2020 - Zelzatter Zero
5/Mar/2020 - Corne2Plum3