forum

After 2 months, Westonini has finally done it!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
So was bored after finishing my essays, so I decided to check out the OT archives and found something interesting.

For context, about 2 months ago, there has been a foreigner illegally coming into OT with signs of the highly dangerous Trashipitus virus.

The ROS abraker has conducted tests on him and has came back as positive to Trashipitus, Stupidia and Shitposteria.

The foreigner was almost immediately detained by the OT Cowboy Westonini and was at his gunpoint.

However, while abraker and everyone else were debating on how to deal with this problematic foreigner, Westonini had let his guard down, giving the foreigner a chance to escape where he could infect healthy denizens with his diseases.

OT Cowboy Westonini then published a Wanted order for the escaped foreigner.

However, the ROS abraker was not happy with Westonini's misconduct.

Not wanting to be experimented upon with immoral techniques by abraker, the OT Cowboy decided to take the most logical action that he could think of.

And he was still on the case ever since the incident.

However, when I checked the archives today I have found something interesting.

As you can see, the foreigner has been KIA'd.
Now, I don't know if this is the result of a Mod or by OT Cowboy Westonini himself since people seemed to believed that he's ran off from abraker's tyrany.
Although, Westonini has been on the case for so long that I'd like to think that he's been able to redeem himself from his misconduct.

So what do you all think? Was WinkyBlinky killed off by a Mod so tired of his bullshit? Or has this foreigner faced the wrath of our OT Cowboy's six shooter?
Lights
definitely our cowboy friend putting that outlaw in the ground.
Corne2Plum3
How I can get a-breakring laboratory results for me? I need test
samX500
Wow, finally Westonini has acomplished his job.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Today has been such a great day for OT.
abraker
While I cannot confirm whether Westonini finished the job, Westonini still has to answer for negligence and incompetence.
Westonini
As much as I would have liked to catch that gosh darn escape-artist varmint myself for redemption, by the time I caught wind of his trail he was already far out of my jurisdiction. My only option was to let one of the other Ninis take care of our little friend. That's not to say I'm all friendly and such with the other Ninis, but a wanted man is a wanted man.

Either way, I assure you we won't be seeing WinkyBlinky anytime soon. The job is done.

abraker wrote:

...Westonini still has to answer for negligence and incompetence.
no
abraker
you will someday
Endaris

abraker wrote:

you will someday
Not before we get a slavic fanfic.
And a Backstreet Boys cover.
Hydreigon

Endaris wrote:

Not before we get a slavic fanfic.
And a Backstreet Boys cover.