How do I feel excitement?

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker

Saturnalize wrote:

it may involve more than one person

that aside,
hey your question did not imply that it always has to be sacrificing one's pleasure, leaving it open to "sometimes".
Vuelo Eluko

abraker wrote:

Saturnalize wrote:

name one thing that satisfies all people's pleasure by sacrificing one's
justice
yet that's so subjective not everyone will ever agree on a particular case
Naimae

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

i think everyone can agree that me doing a flip off of the building was really cool and satisfying
abraker

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

abraker wrote:

justice
ok how about distributing all wealth from the richest lonely person?
J25_games

citremi wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

i think everyone can agree that me doing a flip off of the building was really cool and satisfying

if you landed on your feet that whould be pretty cool
Saturnalize

abraker wrote:

Saturnalize wrote:

it may involve more than one person

that aside,
hey your question did not imply that it always has to be sacrificing one's pleasure, leaving it open to "sometimes".
oh right a valid point my bad
Vuelo Eluko

abraker wrote:

Lots of people would not be happy about that.
abraker

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

abraker wrote:

elaborate
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
Can you guys like stop?
Saturnalize

abraker wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

elaborate
the upper classes?
abraker
Ok it's impossible to do so. If you take the intersection of all sets, where each set contains elements representing one person's possible satisfactions, and exclude one person, the set is empty.
Saturnalize
and who is this person we're excluding? If this person is the one who tributes everyone else's satisfaction, shouldn't the satisfaction is in the set that is not intersecting with any set?
abraker

Saturnalize wrote:

and who is this person we're excluding?
any

Saturnalize wrote:

If this person is the one who tributes everyone else's satisfaction, shouldn't the satisfaction is in the set that is not intersecting with any set?
What does this meant to mean?
Naimae
"shouldn't the satisfaction be the set that is not intersecting with any set"

i don't know what it means either but there is clearly a miscommunication

abraker you are kind of responsible for this. all you had to say was "it's not possible to satisfy every single person's interests because there is no one thing that satisfies literally everyone"

bringing up set theory is kind of stupid and slightly extra imo
E m i

citremi wrote:

"shouldn't the satisfaction be the set that is not intersecting with any set"

i don't know what it means either but there is clearly a miscommunication

abraker you are kind of responsible for this. all you had to say was "it's not possible to satisfy every single person's interests because there is no one thing that satisfies literally everyone"

agreeeeeeed
abraker

citremi wrote:

unnecessarily complicating things is the best way to prolong conversation and keep a thread going
Saturnalize

abraker wrote:

Saturnalize wrote:

and who is this person we're excluding?
any

Saturnalize wrote:

If this person is the one who tributes everyone else's satisfaction, shouldn't the satisfaction is in the set that is not intersecting with any set?
What does this meant to mean?
I don't think I have a capability to comprehend but I'll try

So we're assuming anyone can be excluded from the diagram, which means everyone possesses the same level of threat to get their satisfaction sacrificed?

Excluding one whole set from the intersection implies that every of this person's satisfaction is sacrificed. What I initially thought is this person's sacrificed satisfaction may or may not be in the intersection, meaning that not everyone possesses the feeling of content when achieving something that people generally feel satisfied. That being said, it is possible that the satisfaction in the set is not intersecting with any of the set, especially when considering all set into account.

ok what just I write I need to keep memeing
Serraionga
Let me just start this post by saying that silver is a chemical element with symbol Ag and atomic number 47. A soft, white, lustrous transition metal, it exhibits the highest electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and reflectivity of any metal. The metal is found in the Earth's crust in the pure, free elemental form ("native silver"), as an alloy with gold and other metals, and in minerals such as argentite and chlorargyrite. Most silver is produced as a byproduct of copper, gold, lead, and zinc refining.

But there's also the fact that the Arecaceae are a botanical family of perennial climbers, shrubs, acaules and trees commonly known as palm trees. They are flowering plants, a family in the monocot order Arecales. Currently 181 genera with around 2600 species are known, most of them restricted to tropical and subtropical climates. Most palms are distinguished by their large, compound, evergreen leaves, known as fronds, arranged at the top of an unbranched stem. However, palms exhibit an enormous diversity in physical characteristics and inhabit nearly every type of habitat within their range, from rainforests to deserts.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
I can't comprehend a word you guys are saying
abraker

Saturnalize wrote:

So we're assuming anyone can be excluded from the diagram, which means everyone possesses the same level of threat to get their satisfaction sacrificed?

Excluding one whole set from the intersection implies that every of this person's satisfaction is sacrificed. What I initially thought is this person's sacrificed satisfaction may or may not be in the intersection, meaning that not everyone possesses the feeling of content when achieving something that people generally feel satisfied. That being said, it is possible that the satisfaction in the set is not intersecting with any of the set, especially when considering all set into account.
It is not only possible, but it very probable. Consider approximately 7 billion sets of satisfactions, each set containing maybe 100 satisfactions. If there are 1 million different possible satisfaction you can think of, the odds that the intersection of all of the sets would contain at least 1 of the 1 million satisfactions would be ridiculously small.
Saturnalize

abraker wrote:

Saturnalize wrote:

It is not only possible, but it very probable. Consider approximately 7 billion sets of satisfactions, each set containing maybe 100 satisfactions. If there are 1 million different possible satisfaction you can think of, the odds that the intersection of all of the sets would contain at least 1 of the 1 million satisfactions would be ridiculously small.
I get an affirmation from abraker I'm drowning in tears from now on I'm Saturnalize, B.Sc
goaway
i hate this game
goaway
im sorry dont ban me
Stomiks
I want this man exiled.
Sitsumi
Ik this is like, 4 years later, but i kinda feel the same
i can relate
Jonarwhal

goaway wrote:

im sorry dont ban me
you make a compelling argument
ColdTooth

goaway wrote:

im sorry dont ban me
sings the tune of "Hire this man"

Oh mods please, ban this man
Oh mods please, ban this man
He's using this to necro, and posting with no sense!
z0z

Sitsumi wrote:

Ik this is like, 4 years later, but i kinda feel the same
i can relate
this thread is a mood
Corne2Plum3

goaway wrote:

i hate this game
wrong thread
JustABeginner

goaway wrote:

i hate this game

goaway wrote:

im sorry dont ban me
Forgiven. But there's no excuse to bump an old thread.
[ Rynn ]

goaway wrote:

i hate this game
why. not why you hate the game why did you necro?
abraker
stop no

CEASE YOUR NECROMANTIC SHANANIGAINS AT ONCE