forum

Is using Spun-out a good idea? Mouse player btw

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alongal
I've thinking this for a while, should I use spun-out? When in the middle of a beatmap appears a spinner it usually makes my mouse hand dislodge and makes it uncomfortable (like if it isnt uncomfortable enough a sweaty hand) for the whole remaining beatmap time.

The idea that makes me refuse to use spun-out is that I won't be training spinners and the pp penalisation, I mean, I think of not using it so gradually I get good at them and the problem disappears, but every time a spinner appears it just makes me sad.

When there's a spinner, I try to make my movement as close to the inner spinner circle as I can, and I try to anticipate the end of the spinner so I can place well my hand.
Sicoh
I'm not even trying to be rude but how bad do you need to be to suck at spinners. This is the first time I see a person saying this also please dont use SO
Topic Starter
Alongal
The problem isn't that I get 100's and 50's, the problem is that the hand dislodges and makes me feel so weird that I start failing in the most absurd ways possible.
raccoongamer

SiCoOG wrote:

I'm not even trying to be rude but how bad do you need to be to suck at spinners. This is the first time I see a person saying this also please dont use SO

>I’m not even trying to be rude

You are. If you mock people for being bad at something, you are rude.

To OP: you should probably reconsider your hand positioning. Also spinners in the middle of the map can be annoying, but I usually tend to spin at mediocre rate to preserve my hand position. It usually turns out quite good.
Using spun out all the time would damage your spinning and coping with the need of hand repositioning skills. I personally would recommend to refrain from using it.
im flat
buy tablet
Deva
Make a spinner only map and practice until you get comfortable with spinners. It sounds like your DPI is too high or you are trying too hard, either way after enough practice something will click and spinners won't be a problem for you anymore.

im flat wrote:

buy tablet

This is not a solution because then you will have to learn how to spin with a pen too lul
ADelicateOrange
I mean... You don't have to spin all the way until the end. You can just spin until you get that notification "Clear" or whatever it is, and you can take those few milliseconds to readjust your hand. Spun Out isn't necessary for mouse.
Sicoh

raccoongamer wrote:

SiCoOG wrote:

>I’m not even trying to be rude

You are. If you mock people for being bad at something, you are rude.

To OP: you should probably reconsider your hand positioning. Also spinners in the middle of the map can be annoying, but I usually tend to spin at mediocre rate to preserve my hand position. It usually turns out quite good.
Using spun out all the time would damage your spinning and coping with the need of hand repositioning skills. I personally would recommend to refrain from using it.

No, I wasnt trying to be rude at all, I was just genuinely surprised how bad that person is at spinners. It's not like I was harassing that person or making fun of him.
dung eater
Learn to reposition mouse. Lift it. Tablet doesn't have this thing so it is an option, too.
Juuuuuuuuul
I play mostly with spun out, even if it lower the score.
If spinners are making the game less fun for you, there is nothing wrong using spun out mod.
And it's not a matter of sucking at spinning or not.
Play for fun.
Teramixu00pl
I tested this, it gives about 4% less pp than normal
Voidedosu
THanks for necro-ing a 5-year-old thread.
his everything

Teramixu00pl wrote:

Bruh we do not care
Corne2Plum3

Teramixu00pl wrote:

Yes

and please don't post on old threads...
show more