Nice meme, bro
m3gB3g wrote:P.S: Censored Rank when ?
Nice meme, bro
m3gB3g wrote:P.S: Censored Rank when ?
Спасибо за мод!
Просто фидбек от себя (может быть обновлено в будущем)Misanthropy:Ну на этом пока всё.
01:52:763 (1) - вот отсюда ты тремя кругами джампами выделил новый звук после сложной части из кучи с пятёрками. Но после этих джампов ты снова вернулся к тем же пятеркам, хотя тот новый звук остался( и он кстати довольно таки сильный). Суть в том, что тут 01:53:286 (1,2,3,4,5) 01:53:809 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:54:332 (1,2,3,4,5) - - я не слышу сильной отдачи на ноте 4 от того звука, по логике 3 и 5 звучат одинаково(как 2 кикслайдера/ноты чтоли..). Можно убрать 4 или можно превратить 3 в слайдер, чтоб его конец был на месте 4, таким образом разнообразить эту часть с приходом нового звука. Есть еще вариант оставить только 1 3 5 и наполнить эту секцию джампами(тоже во имя разнообразия).
(Да, согласен, этот момент я упустил, исправлю. Буду думать с паттернами и ноты это вообще или слайдеры)
01:55:553 (1,2,3,4,5) - эта часть по звуку такая же как и 01:52:763 (1,2,3) - т.е там должны быть джампы.
01:58:344 (1,2,3,4,5) - вот с этой части сильная отдача 4 точно есть. (там еще и биты появляются, поэтому пятёрки полностью оправданные)
(Тоже согласен, поспешил со стримами)
01:18:489 (3) - Оверлап с двумя слайдерами ( в твоей карте мало оверлапов и их малое количество путает/смотрится некрасиво)
01:32:879 (3,4) - ^ но фигня
01:35:670 (3,4) - ^ тоже фигня
(Насчет этого я подумаю, скорее всего я немного изменю концепт карты в более плавный стиль)
Люблю твой подход к мапингу, хотя я слишком слаб чтобы их игратьP.S. На самом деле у меня замапано всего лишь 2 карты и говорить о ранке не имеет смысла. В пазолите есть проблемы и мне не хватает опыта их понять. Как только я наберусь опыта, то возможно смогу действительно сделать лучше, возможно даже ранкнуть.P.S: Censored Rank when ?
Overall I've got an idea you meant
Plaudible wrote:Hey! Gonna be checking out your top diff and giving some advice on that.
- This actually isn't half bad! You present some unique ideas and for the most part fairly consistently. The issues that I mainly have with this map currently are how consistently you present these ideas and some things that you should consider in the overall "difficulty" spread in your difficulty, as well as touch on some things to consider for while you map later.
- Gonna nitpick aesthetics just a tad, with blankets like at 00:10:784 (3,4) - , it improves your map quality overall aesthetically if you space them similarly later in the map too. For example, take a look at these other blankets in your map, like at 00:16:366 (3,4,5) - . Perhaps making minor improvements like https://puu.sh/v9E8u/3906e24aaf.jpg throughout could help improve this a bit.
- 00:45:745 (1) - Another area where aesthetics could be improved. Overlapping objects inconsistently like 00:45:920 (2,1) - vs 00:46:443 (2,2) - vs 00:46:966 (1,4) - present a little lack in structure in your map.
00:51:327 (1) - Shouldn't the NC's be switched in this section? Put them in the strong points, like at 00:51:676 (3) - or 00:52:025 (2) - .
- 00:56:909 (1) - So here's one inconsistency that you might want to consider improving. Compare the spacing here to 00:51:327 (1) - . Theoretically, you should be using similar patterns, with similar spacing, if not more since the pitch has increased. The ideas you present are nice, but they should be familiar given the song is similar to earlier here. You present consistency really nicely with the vocal bits with patterns like 00:59:699 (1) - .
- Second, take note of the streams like at 00:53:420 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - or 00:50:629 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - . These should be fairly similar, as the intensity doesn't change too drastically in the song. Overall, what I'm getting at here is that you should present similar rhythms and similar sounds in a similar fashion. This gives the player that recognition to these sorts of patterns and allows them to interpret them better ^^ I'd consider this thinking with the rest of your streams - is the spacing consistent? Does the intensity really match the song? (with exception to ones like 01:01:792 (1) - which fit IMO.)
- 01:02:489 (3), 01:05:280 (6) - - Again, if you use NC for emphasis on the strong points, make sure they're on the strong points! (white ticks)
- 01:04:844 (1,2,3,4,5) - This isn't bad even though it plays awkwardly, though the issue is that this is the really only point in this section where you map a stream like this. There's nothing inherently wrong with presenting a 1/4 rhythm in this manner, but you should make an effort to do so consistently, or only for certain points in emphasis. This point in the song is fairly similar to others earlier, so I suggest doing similar as to before here too ^-^
- 01:31:832 (1) - This is a good example of proper repetition in the song, I see you use these later for the same rhythm and they feel and play as if they are almost core to the song - nice!
- 01:30:088 (1,2,3,4,1) - Same spiel as before, be careful with suddenly introducing gimmicks like this.
- Your stream section is lovely! Some aesthetic things could be improved but conceptually it is very nice. Only one thing I take issue with: 02:02:181 (1) - . This stream is suddenly ending all the buildup you have created in spacing with the growing spacing leading into this. Given that the intensity is similar to 02:01:658 (1) - musically, give it that same distance spacing.
- 02:08:844 (1,2,3,4) - Perhaps map this as a 1/8 repeat kickslider since it's an intense piano glissando
- 02:11:199 (4,1) - Does this jumpstream really feel necessary? :L it's a bit out of the blue, and it doesn't entirely fit with what you've done in the map so far.
- Last thing I want to touch on - remember usage of flow can be a strong tool for emphasis. When I see your slider flow here at 00:00:771 (1,2,3) - , it feels equally intense flow wise as 00:05:901 (3,4,5) - . (though with varying spacing, obviously..) For the calm parts, perhaps consider using more linear flow. Make things flow into each other or use soft circular flow. Things like that can not only make the calm parts feel more relaxing, but make the intense parts just seem that much more intense!
All I really have to say on a broad scale, you did a fairly good job with this. Just work on applying your concepts more consistently, and make sure they make sense across your entire difficulty - do you want certain points to be the most intense parts of the song where they are, and do similar parts feel similar in difficulty?
Good luck with this!
Basically, the timings you mentioned are correct, but the do not fit the concept. Nevertheless, thanks for the mod!
LimePixel wrote:Hi! Random mod since I like the song a lot
01:17:530 (3,4) - Replace these 2 circles with a slider. Fits much better because everywhere else in before this point you have single circles between sliders, and here you have 3 in a line. (That's a completely different section, there's the beginning of the new rhythm, in addition 01:17:356 (2,3,4) - 01:28:518 (2,3,4) - 01:37:763 (2,3,4) - are all the same and represent the same rhythm with the strong beats being main)
00:04:331 (4,5) - These are on top of each other. Space out (In other places i've added spacing, that one I've missed, fixed)
00:05:552 (2) - Ctrl+Shift+R 30 degrees? (I'm afraid it won't fit the concept of the map, it's all about "chaos" not symmety)
02:03:228 (5) - Replace with stream and continue last stream? (I'm not sure yet, will take that into consideration but I personally think it's too much for 5* map)
01:53:286 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Streams aren't needed. Looks overmapped
01:55:553 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Same with this
^^^ There are fewer sounds than 02:01:135 (1,2,3,4,5) for example.
(Yes I know about that, it's was mentioned dozens of times already, but it's that exact diff's concept. Tension there is on constant rising so I expressed that with streams getting more and more difficult and with the long stream at the very end of that section. If I would have made jumps there this long stream would not fit)
Hope this helps
Thanks for your mod!
F1r3tar wrote:cool map
- 00:08:430 (3) - Nudge this closer to (1) sliderbody. It's a bit off from forming perfect symmetry with the slider (Can't do anything about that, any none shift will "kill" the pattern and the concept)
- 00:12:180 (1) - Ctrl+g, since it would keep acute-angle flow with the jumps. (Done)
- 00:37:025 (8) - this would look nicer if you had it mirrored along the x-axis with 00:36:850 (7,9) (I can't see any improvement in the overall aesthetics so I'll keep as it is now)
- 01:04:583 (1,2) - so that this flows less awkwardly, copy/paste (3,4), then Ctrl+j and Ctrl+h (Fixed)
- 01:04:844 (3,4) - You know what would be nice? If you could indicate that this is mapped to both strong beats, while 01:05:018 (5,6) and 01:05:193 (7,8) have a weaker sound in the first note, then a stronger sound on the second note. (I think increasing spacing there emphasises it good enough)
- 01:05:629 (1,2) - Just so the jumps don't clutter as much with 01:04:844 (3,4,5,6,7,8), you should have the circles in the first jump spaced equally with 01:05:280 (8,9), so that 01:05:280 (8,1) has equal spacing with 01:05:978 (3,5), and vice versa with 01:05:455 (9,2) (Fixed)
oh, and i just noticed that each mirrored green combo isn't symmetrical
- 01:32:356 (1,2,1,2) - 01:34:885 (1,2,1,2) - I think these set of doubles would look nicer if these were as far apart as the last set of doubles. It would also align 01:35:408 (1,2) in the path of 01:36:018 (1) sliderhead. (Interesting idea I will probably do so if it won't cause problems with actual gameplay)
- 01:37:763 (2) - Move downward. The fact that it's overlapping with (4) could give the impression that it's a double (The whole map follow the same concept with jumps, I don't think it can cause any problem considering it's a relatively low bpm map)
- 01:53:286 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:53:809 (1,2,3,4,5) - 01:54:332 (1,2,3,4,5) - I wouldn't recommend mapping these as 1/4, since the most prominent sounds are on white and red. Blue sounds are less audible, and less important in comparison to the half beat, so don't give those equal importance (I was said before, these streams emphasise the last long stream, this stream would've looked stupid and confusing without them, in other less hard difficulties there will be jumps)
- 02:05:321 (1,2,3) - it would feel nicer if each slider had equal spacing (I'll try to remap this one)
- 02:08:844 (1,2) - 02:09:019 (3,4) - should be symmetrical (Fixed)
- 02:15:995 (1,2) - 02:16:170 (3,4) - ^
- 02:09:019 (3) - 02:09:193 (5) - 02:16:170 (3) - 02:16:344 (5) - NC to show that there are instruments you're emphasizing. Otherwise, it looks like a random mess of circles (If I emphasise it here, I'll most likely have to emphasise it everywhere, there's no point to make map more confusing adding something special for the only one place in the map)
- 02:22:449 (1,2,3,4,1) - there aren't any additional instruments, only the piano, so no hitsounds (I emphasised an obviously rising tension there, even if you think about it, why would composer put a "flat" piano sounds there, no one will finish music with flat, continuous sound)
Thanks for your mod! OwO
gottagof4ast wrote:NM from my queue
00:01:530 (3) - even though you want variety, I would still just make this a 1/2 slider for consistency with other similar sounds There's no mistake there, so I'll keep it as it is now
00:06:162 (4,5) - looks too much like a 1/2 gap given the spacing you gave 00:05:901 (3,4) - is a 1/4 00:06:162 - there's a strong beat on the blue tick and it is completely differrent from the previous rhythm, moreover the background sounds are quiet, so ignoring that beat would cause some rhythm issues as I can see it
00:07:383 (6) - If you want to map this sound then there should be a stream here, as you can't map it once and then ignore it in other parts I think I'll keepit as it is now as well, in addition the sound on 00:07:383 (6) - is stronger than on the 00:07:558
00:07:470 (7,8) - map the sound on the blue tick here between these 2 notes ^
00:12:180 (1) - not really a fan of overlapping this sldier with a stream as I think it doesn't look nice but tmaybe thats just me Whole map's concept is based on the overlapping jumps, can't see any problem there
00:13:575 (1) - would start a triple at the end of this slider as I feel that the sounds should be cliackable If I'll map it as triplets as in previous timings it would be overmapping
00:45:397 (2,3) - the sound here is 1/8 and not 1/4 Overmapping
01:05:018 (5,7) - would delete these 2 for more emphasis on the louder sounds on the other notes, you also didn't map the sound on this notes at 01:04:670 (2,3) - between these 2 on the red tick (This stream resembles long and intense ending of a stream part so it had to be something odd and difficult to execute also considering it's literally the only long stream on the map)
01:07:897 (1) - nc not needed, it also takes away form the importance you gave the nc on 01:08:071 (1) - Rhythm epmhasis
01:22:501 (5) - the sound you mapped this onto is present throughout almost the entire ki9ai and most of the time you did not map it so also don't do that here It would be boring chorus made of only sliders
01:22:763 (7,8) - makes this like one of those 3/4 sliders as you mapped it like that previously I didn't use slider in every repetition
01:24:158 (4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3) - They aren't in groups of 3 with distinct sounds on the 1's, so make it an accelaerator stream if you still want the increased intensity as this spacing increase ins't very logical Stream spacing grows as the music builds up
01:27:123 (5,1) - overlap pls ( did not mention it that much but this is a really easy fix Easy fixed!
01:29:652 (5) - again, would delete this note for more emphasis on the heavy sounds but it's just a preference They are all strong beats
01:33:664 (3) - don't hear something important on this blue tick Rhythm repetition during the whole chorus and as in it's beginning 01:19:623 (2,3,4)
01:52:763 (1) - this doesn't feel like kiai to me, would just turn it off
Also try and incorporate some more sliders/reverses in this section as it's really always the exact same rhythm for a long time I'll keep it as it is
This map is ok rhythm wise but needs work on aesthetics as you have a tone of overlaps and stacks where it just doesn't look good like 00:32:490 (3,1) - 00:33:536 (2,6) - 00:35:978 (1,7) - 00:38:071 (3,5) - (this one is really bad, sliderart should fit perfectly into other sliderart)
Some triples are also very questionable in this map
Gl with the map
Thanks for your mod, MrSergio. I fixed everything!
MrSergio wrote:12:47 Murasaki Nova: Hello there, sorry for being annoying, but I wanted to message you to remind you of myself :<
12:48 MrSergio: o
12:48 Murasaki Nova: OwO
12:49 MrSergio: stay here for a while then
12:49 MrSergio: I won't make a post cause too lazy for that
12:51 MrSergio: combo colors please xd
12:51 MrSergio: default ones are sad
12:52 MrSergio: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8628248
12:52 Murasaki Nova: Okay
12:52 MrSergio: http://i.imgur.com/2oteFXf.png
12:53 Murasaki Nova: OwO Okay i will do so!
12:53 MrSergio: I mean, you can edit them
12:53 MrSergio: just... don't use those sad default colors lol
12:53 *MrSergio is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1245830 LeaF - Alice in Misanthrope -Ensei Alice- [Misanthropy]]
12:54 MrSergio: 00:23:231 (4,1) - these jumps would work better with more emphasis
12:54 MrSergio: right now, the fact 00:23:412 (1) - this slider body is in the opposite direction of the jump makes for a weak emphasis on the head
12:55 Murasaki Nova: btw, I may be slow in answering your messages cos I use an interpreter due to my lack of knowledge in english
12:55 MrSergio: sure
12:56 MrSergio: btw, I will mainly point out the things I found problematic, but I won't really need a reply so take your time
12:56 MrSergio: it is just easier for me to type in chat instead of forum h
12:56 MrSergio: 00:57:606 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - be careful, since you usually used back and forth movements (00:46:443 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - )
12:57 MrSergio: so pick one sort of flow and stick with it
12:58 Murasaki Nova: Oh, ok so, I'll just let you mod it like that, just mention when you are done so I'll know when to respond
12:59 MrSergio: =w=b
13:00 MrSergio: ah, gotta go out for a few minutes tho, sorry
13:00 MrSergio: (I have to take my mother to work)
13:01 Murasaki Nova: Sure, no problem
13:10 MrSergio: back
13:12 MrSergio: 01:05:018 (5) - I believe that deleting this beat would improve the rhythm, since you make the player focus on the doubles a bit better
13:12 MrSergio: 01:05:629 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - be careful with increasing emphasis. You are telling me that emphasis increase with that pattern, even if we can hear it is similar to 01:02:489 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) -
13:13 MrSergio: so maybe change movement from vertical to horizontal with every back and forth
13:13 MrSergio: so you keep distances similar to each other
13:14 MrSergio: in general, that back and forth pattern is not the best like that, since it puts too much strain on a rhythm that doesn't change
13:14 MrSergio: 01:19:710 (3) - not sure I can agree with this triplet, since i can't hear it in the song :/
13:15 MrSergio: 01:23:111 (9,1) - you should keep this pattern to just the pre kiai where you used this concept. Having one of these patterns here out of the blue is a bit strange
13:15 MrSergio: 1/2 sliders work better imo
13:15 MrSergio: 01:30:873 (3) - same as the other triplet
13:15 MrSergio: 01:33:664 (3) - same (and so on)
13:16 MrSergio: 01:36:367 (2) - you basically keep starting a triplet on that high pitched instrument, which is playing a long note, note a stream
13:16 MrSergio: keep triplets on drums and the rest on the other instrument
13:17 MrSergio: otherwise it becomes confusionary which one you're using/following
13:17 MrSergio: 01:49:623 (3,4) - ctrl G, but you will need to fix the flow with 01:49:798 (4,1,2,3,4,5) -
13:17 MrSergio: see 01:52:065 (1,2,3,4) -
13:17 MrSergio: it's the same
13:18 MrSergio: with teh stron 1/2 rhythm in the song, streams like 01:53:286 (1,2,3,4,5) - feel out of place
13:18 MrSergio: take 02:00:437 (1,2,3,4) - this spacing and compare it with 01:59:913 (1,2,3,4,5) - . Imo you should increase 02:00:437 (1,2,3,4) - to make it more homogeneous
13:19 MrSergio: 02:22:710 (4) - drum whistle and nothing else. It sounds kinda strange right now
13:24 *MrSergio is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1277132 LeaF - Alice in Misanthrope -Ensei Alice- [Insane]]
13:24 MrSergio: in comparison, this diff looks more generic than the Extra
13:24 MrSergio: you can clearly see the extra has particular features which appear only on that map, but this diff is rather bland and doesn't show anything in particular
13:25 MrSergio: well, I guess it still keeps some concepts from the extra, but it can be better
13:25 MrSergio: 00:40:164 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - this is still cool for example
13:25 MrSergio: but the intro is really generic
13:26 MrSergio: 01:08:071 (8) - just circle works better
13:27 MrSergio: 02:22:449 (1) - same hitsounding suggested for the other diff
13:27 MrSergio: generally ye, I can't say much since there isn't much to say due to the diff's nature
13:28 MrSergio: I wish it had some more... "something"
13:28 MrSergio: like, something that only this diff has
13:29 *MrSergio is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1314720 LeaF - Alice in Misanthrope -Ensei Alice- [Collab Insane]]
13:30 MrSergio: 01:42:123 (6,7,8) - more spacing between these
13:30 MrSergio: but they work like that too
13:30 MrSergio: up to you
13:30 MrSergio: 02:08:147 (1,2) - unrankable
13:30 MrSergio: do not cover a whole slider with another slider
13:31 MrSergio: the second one is not predictable at all, hence why it is unrankable
13:31 MrSergio: overall this diff is really cool
13:31 MrSergio: it doesn't seem like it's our diff at all, even if it's a collab lol
13:31 MrSergio: your*
13:32 *MrSergio is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1274404 LeaF - Alice in Misanthrope -Ensei Alice- [Hard]]
13:32 MrSergio: 00:20:937 (1,2,3,4,5) - in general the diff seems to lack structure
13:32 MrSergio: structure is basically the meaning you give to your patterns
13:33 MrSergio: in this case, I can't really seem to find a reason why 00:21:643 (2) - this slider has this shape or why 00:22:349 (3,4,5) - these are rotated like that and not in any other way
13:33 MrSergio: it's a matter of establishing some rules for your map and then sticking to them
13:33 MrSergio: it seems to me that we are missing the rules here
13:34 MrSergio: 00:24:279 (4,5) - strong beats should happen on the head, not on the tail
13:34 MrSergio: 00:40:164 (1,2,3,4) - stuff like this can be turned into circles only (1/1) to make more contrast with 00:42:955 (5,6) - and other things around them
13:36 MrSergio: ye... in general it looks like you just made this diff because you had to do it, not because you wanted to do it
13:36 MrSergio: hence why structure is loose and patterns are placed just because
13:38 MrSergio: basically, give a visual rule to whatever you do on lower diffs, because right now it is just an aimless wandering on the playfield
13:38 MrSergio: you could have used a totally different thing and overall the map wouldn't have changed
13:39 MrSergio: and that's not great, since it means that any placement could have made this map
13:39 *MrSergio is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1251638 LeaF - Alice in Misanthrope -Ensei Alice- [Normal]]
13:39 MrSergio: 00:22:349 (4,5) - avoid doing these things, since the player will most likely click right away on the circle
13:39 MrSergio: but we have a pause there
13:40 MrSergio: you should make the flow of things as intuitive as possible on Normal diffs
13:40 MrSergio: see 00:28:478 (3,1) - for example. which is identical, but the rhythm is totally different
13:40 MrSergio: none of those is a good choice imo
13:41 MrSergio: 01:07:897 (4,5) - you don't need these
13:41 MrSergio: 01:15:770 (1) - wild NC appears, lol
13:41 MrSergio: dunno why just that object is a different combo, but you might want to remove that
13:42 MrSergio: 01:31:832 (4) - heck no, my dear
13:42 MrSergio: this is not readable in the least
13:42 MrSergio: if you can't express those doubles in the song, then don't map them at all
13:43 MrSergio: it i way easier to just listen instead of trying to follow something which is not representing the music
13:43 MrSergio: 02:06:741 (1) - no need for NC
13:43 MrSergio: 02:08:147 (3,4) - and pay attention to visual distances
13:44 MrSergio: this is misleading too ^
13:44 MrSergio: 02:20:530 (1,2,3,4) - misleading too
13:44 MrSergio: as I said, if the rhythm is too complex to represent either use a giant slider that covers everything or don't map the rhythm at all
13:45 MrSergio: 02:22:449 (1) - 1/1 slider works better
13:45 MrSergio: the things I mentioned for the Hard are valid for the Normal too
13:46 *MrSergio is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1247189 LeaF - Alice in Misanthrope -Ensei Alice- [Easy]]
13:46 MrSergio: 00:18:819 (2) - I would remove this and all the other similar circles to make it more comfortable in the intro
13:46 MrSergio: it is basically a way to make it more calm
13:48 MrSergio: 02:22:449 (1) - slider here too
13:48 MrSergio: well, I guess that's all I can say
13:49 MrSergio: as I said, the lower part of the set is the one in need for attention here
13:49 MrSergio: try to give some rules to how patterns work and don't just place things where it works "fine". Try to make things work "well"