k thanks for the mod
Neanmoins wrote:from queue
- Take metadata of this map would help lol this might be the map where I
stolethe mp3 from including the video...
- As it's a map lower than 2*, i propose for not use overlap which will confuse beginner players
I do agree to this but at the same time I going to get an Easy diff to make up for this because since there is no easier hard difficulty like a Advanced difficulity, I much have it kept like it is than to make it easierI'll try to fix this issue
- 00:08:978 (1,2) - i think make a blanket here will make it looks better added
- 00:17:952 (2,3) - ^ no change
- 01:00:260 (1,3) - ^ no change
Hmm nothing else to say, the flow is quite interesting but maybe needs some work on aesthetic(advice: like slider at 00:01:798 (3) - , you can try to change it into193,163,1798,2,0,P|252:136|327:163,1,140,2|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:to see if it's better for you.
- 00:04:362 (1,2,3,4,1) - That stream will be quite a disaster for a hard diff, i propose for using a 1/1 inverse slider or, if u insist for using a stream, then put them together or scale their ds for 0.5x. The same for rest parts where you using streams(Ah except 00:49:490 (1,1,1) - )I disagree with this - the stream are perfectly fine to me and I feel like this song being low bpm it not really not hard for players to do them
- 00:39:106 (1) - the rhythm is right but a better choice would be make it into a 1/2 inverse slider like 00:37:952 (1,1,1) - and put a note at 00:39:490 - I agree with this however no change at this moment
- 00:49:490 (1,1,1) - as there don't have 3 strong beats, so i think we don't need to use 3 nc here, just 1-2-3 changed
- 01:17:439 (2,3,1,1) - the strong part here is on 01:17:952 - , so i think instead of put a sliderend here, you can change 01:17:696 (3) - into 2 notes so that would emphasize 01:17:952 a lot changed