Sure, I can take a look.
Look into getting custom hitsounds. You've done okay with the default, but they just don't fit the borderline-techno-grunge that infected mushroom is doing here. I myself almost always play with custom hs from skins so it's really hard for me to do. Will look into it for sure.
- 00:31:900 (3,1) - Swap new combos.
- 00:32:757 (2) - New combo.
- 00:35:328 (3,1) - Swap new combos.
- 00:36:185 (3) - New combo.
- 00:38:757 (3,1) - Swap new combos.
- 00:39:614 (2) - New combo.
- 00:42:185 (3,1) - Swap new combos.
- 00:43:042 (3) - New combo.
- 00:49:900 (6) - New combo. Yeah, ok. I figgured the pattern and it's indeed better
- 00:56:328 (1,2,3,4,5) - The variation on 2 just doesn't make sense here. It works better to have it just be a sharp shape of some sort, try a pentagon or something? Well since 00:56:328 (1,2) - are much loudeer sounds I've tried to make them stand out. Did a thing.
- 01:06:185 (4,5) - These notes are different in that the 5 isn't a "backwards movement from the slider's movement" like every other time you've done it this section. This should be fixed, yes. True, fixed
- 02:04:364 (4,5,6,7) - Feels like this should be closer for readability, as you usually don't have this much of a movement change after sliders here. Yea but I'm puzzled how to do it while retaining the rules for visuals I've set for this part. Moved stuff.
- 02:12:935 (4,1,2) - Same as ^, also, really really should remove new combo. It confuses the player's sense of rhythm. But muh aesthetics! Changed
- 02:13:471 - Add a new combo here, if you do what I said here^. It seperates the two notes. ok
- 02:58:900 (2,3,4) - I really liked what you were doing here with the stacked-1/2s into the spaced ones when the melody kicked in. Keep doing it, it's great!
- 03:43:042 (1) - this looks like a slider i'd make before polishing it. that's not a compliment; i suck at sliders xD Guess you've figgured I suck at them too. =D Will do smth
- The 1/3 sections are pretty alright as far as rhythm goes, but the patterns look really chaotic and unstructured and inconsistent. Generally speaking, chaotic is okay, unstructured can be okay, but inconsistent is right out. I'm not caring enough to go over every little bit of the sections and offer suggestions, but in general focus on improving the consistency of your jumps. I kind of agree that some parts are really lacking, perhaps will give them a rermap someday (It'd be like 4th one).
- That said, I was actually rather impressed with this map. You very clearly connected sounds into patterns and tried to map patterns to those sets of sounds, and tried to do so consistently. This is a rather rare skill nowadays in newer mappers, so I'm happily impressed. I was very satisfied with the rhythms you used and the ways you chose to interpret most of the map, even if the actual execution was rather clumsy. All you can really do is just keep mapping and keep learning. Yeah, clumsy is the word I'd use too especially talking about 1/3 part. But hey, it was the 1st map I've mapped seriously and through countless remaps I've grown as a mapper. Guess I'll move on to different map for now. I will bug you with feedback request once I'm satisfied with it =P