1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on den 9 augusti 2017 at 23:14:44

Artist: Bernd Krueger
Title: Sonata No.14 in cis-Moll, Op. 27/2 - 3. Satz
Tags: Mondscheinsonate Ludwig van Beethoven MoonlightSonata Classical Piano Synthesia Opus.27 No.2 Presto Agiato 1802
BPM: 166,74
Filesize: 10588kb
Play Time: 06:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Presto Agitato (6,13 stars, 2236 notes)


Download: Bernd Krueger - Sonata No.14 in cis-Moll, Op. 27/2 - 3. Satz
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Ever Thine
Ever Mine
Ever Ours
Combo Colors
RED IS 1/6 and 1/8

posted
Meisterstück
posted
This is fucking amazing. I wish you the best of luck mapping this masterpiece
Thank you :')
posted

Potet wrote:

This is fucking amazing. I wish you the best of luck mapping this masterpiece
Thank you :')
Thanks a lot :D
posted
dank
pls change slider-slide - kds pls kms
posted
Ahh i have searched after a well made Beethoven map for ages!!! Thanks for mapping this!!!! wish you the best of luck with it!!
posted
gay
add custom combo colors plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Make HP6?
OD8.5 or 9 would be cool as well.

00:14:602 (1,2,3,4) - This curve is ugly. Clean it up a bit?
00:17:190 (1) - Should be a single note and away from 00:17:375 (2) - Because The slider end is on a silent note while the rest of teh pattern isn't. Also, the sound part you mapping to doesn't start til 00:17:375 (2) - .

00:22:004 (1,2,1,2) - Do this 00:19:041 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - here.
01:03:391 (4,1,2,1) - I don't see why you did this. The pitch changes the same it does in the rest of the song/
01:22:582 (1,2) - Ctrl+G because song is going down in pitch. I'd personally just make these horizontal because the sound doesn't stand out enough to chnage the flow of the section for these two notes.

01:55:602 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Same as before
02:40:387 (1,2) - ^
02:55:489 (2,3,1,2,1,2) - Make these bigger. They feel less impactful than 02:54:025 (2,3,4,5,6,7) -
03:35:001 (2) - Make the first note on this a note and the other a 1/4 slider. Fits better rhythmically imo. ex
04:02:442 (1,2) - This was a bit weird to play. I's add (2) in at the tail of (1)
04:29:339 (1,2,1,2) - You did it hereeeeeeeeeeeeee
04:38:328 (2,1) - Make blanket better.
04:45:107 (10) - , 04:46:570 (6) - , 04:48:034 (6) - You were NCing these before
05:17:940 (1) - Ends on a strong note.
05:18:305 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - You forgot to do teh NC thingy here
05:20:866 (1) - Ends on a strong note
06:25:619 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - Space out more. I though I was playing 250bpm and overstreamed it to hell.
06:52:810 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - This looks ugly. Maybe space it out more and make more of a wave. You turned the stream on one place, but didn't do it on the other even though they have teh same amount of strength in their sounds.

06:54:770 (1) - Space more to the left, the Ctrl+C and past it on 06:55:592 (1) - . Then flip it horizontally and vetically to get something like THIS. I think it flows more and give a better impact.


Fun mep
posted
General
I think you have to put a Time Break if you want this ranked... it seems impossible to do xD
Put sound effects too... if you want i can help you with it


Striking Fire From The Heart Of Man
00:17:190 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Leave or move the big distance of these sliders
00:35:741 (3,1) - Look at this
01:03:832 (1,2,1) - People can't never see this lol
01:32:116 (3,1,2) - 01:32:491 (1,2) - 01:35:406 (3,1,2) - 01:36:263 (1,1,2) - 01:37:052 (1,1,2) - 01:37:874 (1,1,2) - Look da distance
01:53:751 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Leave or move the big distance of the sliders
02:12:300 (3,1) - This is impossible to do
02:40:387 (1,2,1) - Best Choke ever
03:05:802 (1,2,3,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,1) - Same fact...
05:41:302 (1) - Out of timing, impossible to do
06:45:786 (1,1,2,3) - Another Choke
05:28:431 (1,2) - Look the Bpm on this sliders and the distance 05:47:093 (1) - This too
For make you an idea look at this pattern


For now i saw only this pattern to adjust... I Hope you the best!
posted
Muy bella bro <3
posted
just rank this okay
posted

EvilElvis wrote:

just rank this okay
I love your maps!
I'm working on it, haven't really had any time because of school though :)
posted

HML wrote:

gay
add custom combo colors plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Make HP6? nah
OD8.5 or 9 would be cool as well. gonna stick to OD8

00:14:602 (1,2,3,4) - This curve is ugly. Clean it up a bit? kk
00:17:190 (1) - Should be a single note and away from 00:17:375 (2) - Because The slider end is on a silent note while the rest of teh pattern isn't. Also, the sound part you mapping to doesn't start til 00:17:375 (2) - . ye

00:22:004 (1,2,1,2) - Do this 00:19:041 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - here. done
01:03:391 (4,1,2,1) - I don't see why you did this. The pitch changes the same it does in the rest of the song/ it's because of the really strong sounds on 01:03:832 (1,1) -
01:22:582 (1,2) - Ctrl+G because song is going down in pitch. I'd personally just make these horizontal because the sound doesn't stand out enough to chnage the flow of the section for these two notes. i ctrl G'd but i do like the jumps

01:55:602 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Same as before ye
02:40:387 (1,2) - ^ same argument as before
02:55:489 (2,3,1,2,1,2) - Make these bigger. They feel less impactful than 02:54:025 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - aight
03:35:001 (2) - Make the first note on this a note and the other a 1/4 slider. Fits better rhythmically imo. ex since the blue and white tick are the strongest i will do something else, having your rhythm ignores the white beat
04:02:442 (1,2) - This was a bit weird to play. I's add (2) in at the tail of (1) kk
04:29:339 (1,2,1,2) - You did it hereeeeeeeeeeeeee
04:38:328 (2,1) - Make blanket better. k
04:45:107 (10) - , 04:46:570 (6) - , 04:48:034 (6) - You were NCing these before accident
05:17:940 (1) - Ends on a strong note. ye
05:18:305 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - You forgot to do teh NC thingy here yep
05:20:866 (1) - Ends on a strong note e
06:25:619 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - Space out more. I though I was playing 250bpm and overstreamed it to hell. noticed this too, will do
06:52:810 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - This looks ugly. Maybe space it out more and make more of a wave. You turned the stream on one place, but didn't do it on the other even though they have teh same amount of strength in their sounds. cleaned up a bit

06:54:770 (1) - Space more to the left, the Ctrl+C and past it on 06:55:592 (1) - . Then flip it horizontally and vetically to get something like THIS. I think it flows more and give a better impact.
did something else that was good

Fun mep
thenk
posted

BryLego wrote:

General
I think you have to put a Time Break if you want this ranked... it seems impossible to do xD
Put sound effects too... if you want i can help you with it


Striking Fire From The Heart Of Man
00:17:190 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Leave or move the big distance of these sliders not sure what you're asking for but i'm going to keep it as it is
00:35:741 (3,1) - Look at this yes it's because 00:35:952 (1) - has a different offset
01:03:832 (1,2,1) - People can't never see this lol gotten enough complaints, will change
01:32:116 (3,1,2) - 01:32:491 (1,2) - 01:35:406 (3,1,2) - 01:36:263 (1,1,2) - 01:37:052 (1,1,2) - 01:37:874 (1,1,2) - Look da distance yeah? i think its fine
01:53:751 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Leave or move the big distance of the sliders no
02:12:300 (3,1) - This is impossible to do i have never seen anyone miss on this ever
02:40:387 (1,2,1) - Best Choke ever changing all of these into playable ones
03:05:802 (1,2,3,1,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,1) - Same fact... nein
05:41:302 (1) - Out of timing, impossible to do yea u rite
06:45:786 (1,1,2,3) - Another Choke not really a choke but i fixed the sv
05:28:431 (1,2) - Look the Bpm on this sliders and the distance 05:47:093 (1) - This too
For make you an idea look at this pattern going to keep as is


For now i saw only this pattern to adjust... I Hope you the best!
thanks :D
posted
Hello, coming from Elvis

firstly i want to suggest you to set combo colors on 1/6 and 1/3 for better readability, like it done here https://osu.ppy.sh/s/210731
00:35:110 (1) - i dont get it, plays strange, consider removing it
00:37:413 (2) - remove whistle from last repeat(white tick) sounds better for me, less threatened
00:43:073 (3) - put nc like you do further 00:44:533 (1,1) -
01:26:067 (2) - stuck it under slider like you do further
01:28:523 (1) - saem. or arrange them accordingly to music, from relatively high spacing too low
01:30:402 (1,1,2) - something wrong with green lines and snapping also check aimod lol
01:30:710 (1) - and guess you dont need to nc it, bpm and snapping does not change here
01:39:503 (2) - i'm in no way bpm master but it surely is wrong here
01:40:675 (1) - offset is 100719
01:41:489 (1) - add a timing point here with 101466 ye blu tik nc catch my attention here, i'll let someone more confident to check timing here xd
03:13:196 (2) - its too curve for me, blanket it more
03:15:590 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - looks messy with 1-2 ncs, 1-4 would be prettier and playability will not be affected
03:17:177 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - and here playability is affected by your ncs, i got super discomfort while playing. 03:17:927 (1,1) - removing this two should be enough
06:27:814 (1) - i'm in love with this circle section


streams plays fine and timing is mostly correct, gl
posted

Mirash wrote:

Hello, coming from Elvis

firstly i want to suggest you to set combo colors on 1/6 and 1/3 for better readability, like it done here https://osu.ppy.sh/s/210731 i really like this suggestion, i will do this :D
00:35:110 (1) - i dont get it, plays strange, consider removing it made it more pleasant
00:37:413 (2) - remove whistle from last repeat(white tick) sounds better for me, less threatened kk, did so for the other ones also
00:43:073 (3) - put nc like you do further 00:44:533 (1,1) - this was a mistake
01:26:067 (2) - stuck it under slider like you do further this is ok
01:28:523 (1) - saem. or arrange them accordingly to music, from relatively high spacing too low kk
01:30:402 (1,1,2) - something wrong with green lines and snapping also check aimod lol fixed everything AI-mod (again)
01:30:710 (1) - and guess you dont need to nc it, bpm and snapping does not change here SV goes from 1 to 0.5
01:39:503 (2) - i'm in no way bpm master but it surely is wrong here it is actually 143 instead of 15
01:40:675 (1) - offset is 100719 it's actually 100 700, just that the reverse slider on the wrong bpm is overshadowing it
01:41:489 (1) - add a timing point here with 101466 ye blu tik nc catch my attention here, i'll let someone more confident to check timing here xd fixed with the timing error removed
03:13:196 (2) - its too curve for me, blanket it more fix blanket kd pls
03:15:590 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - looks messy with 1-2 ncs, 1-4 would be prettier and playability will not be affected i disagree i think it looks messy with 1-4
03:17:177 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - and here playability is affected by your ncs, i got super discomfort while playing. 03:17:927 (1,1) - removing this two should be enough basicly redid this part but not sure what you mean
06:27:814 (1) - i'm in love with this circle section thanks <3


streams plays fine and timing is mostly correct, gl
Thanks, this mod was really good <3
posted
(self mod fixed a bunch of things, including metadata, artist and title)
posted
  1. 00:16:975 (2) - probably should NC to denote radical bpm change
  2. 00:35:560 (1,2,3) - decrease spacing for this? assuming you're trying to map the pitch.
  3. 00:37:413 (2) - it's infact 1/16 (and the timing is not on point here, but it's not too important), but try 1/8 instead because 1/16 is just unfair at this point.
  4. 00:39:472 (1,1) - the sliderends on pretty much non existent beats are kinda ew. Just drag the sliderend to where the circles are should solve it.
  5. 02:13:949 (2) - same problem for the last two points for this whole section
  6. 03:28:929 (2) - ^ same, and every repeating sections later on.
  7. 00:39:472 (1,1) - btw nerf the SV for these sliders, they're way too fast for this section . (i know it's the timing points, just don't forget to fix same issues when you scan through the map.)
  8. 01:00:052 (1) - silence sliderend because technically overmap and sounds offputting.
  9. 01:21:485 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - could be cleaner.
  10. 01:25:705 (1,1,4) - shouldn't those be snapped to the red tick since there are actual sounds there?
  11. 01:04:362 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I get what you're trying to do, but this is too conflicting with the mapping to the pitch concept.
  12. 02:30:391 (1) - silence sliderend
  13. 02:36:595 (1) - ^ do the same for overmapped sliderends. You really want to avoid misinformed feedback in an erratic timing song like this. Sliderends are what regulate the timing for the player.
  14. 03:09:987 (2,1) - very drastic change in rhythm, try this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7655855 .
  15. 03:36:915 (4,5,1,2,3,4) - why different rhythm from 03:36:315 (1,2,3) - ?
  16. 03:38:066 (5,1,2,3) - kinda iffy rhythm, these 03:38:907 (2,3) - are vastly different from these 03:38:066 (5) - , though music suggests they should be the same. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7655980 try this .
  17. 05:48:635 (5,1) - careful spacing should be used for weird snaps like this. It's too different from 05:48:167 (1,1) - and you're interpreting in 1/6 rhythm, chances that the player would expect the next object to be at the white tick instead of the red one right now. Try switching 05:48:870 (1,3) - around.
  18. 05:52:254 (1,2,3) - same reason
  19. 06:15:870 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - cut these streams into 4 each so the 1/3 and 1/4s are better differentiated.
  20. 06:16:955 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - ^ same , into 3 each


Pretty good, if you could reduce the amount of extended sliderends to allow more feedback that'd be great.
posted
good thing i have 4 versions of the same map now
posted

LMT wrote:

  1. 00:16:975 (2) - probably should NC to denote radical bpm change 00:16:770 (1) - this is already new combo'd so its not nescessary
  2. 00:35:560 (1,2,3) - decrease spacing for this? assuming you're trying to map the pitch. yeah alright
  3. 00:37:413 (2) - it's infact 1/16 (and the timing is not on point here, but it's not too important), but try 1/8 instead because 1/16 is just unfair at this point. it is actually 1/12, there are 4 beats and they start at the blue tick
  4. 00:39:472 (1,1) - the sliderends on pretty much non existent beats are kinda ew. Just drag the sliderend to where the circles are should solve it. been thinking of this a lot and decided i'm going to do this for all of them, will not respond to these as fixing them all
  5. 02:13:949 (2) - same problem for the last two points for this whole section
  6. 03:28:929 (2) - ^ same, and every repeating sections later on. Here i will not do it as there are distinct piano sounds on the sliderends
  7. 00:39:472 (1,1) - btw nerf the SV for these sliders, they're way too fast for this section . (i know it's the timing points, just don't forget to fix same issues when you scan through the map.) Yeah i messed this up
  8. 01:00:052 (1) - silence sliderend because technically overmap and sounds offputting. sure
  9. 01:21:485 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - could be cleaner. i think it's fine
  10. 01:25:705 (1,1,4) - shouldn't those be snapped to the red tick since there are actual sounds there? bpm changes in this make little sense
  11. 01:04:362 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I get what you're trying to do, but this is too conflicting with the mapping to the pitch concept. yeah this should actually be reversed, got u
  12. 02:30:391 (1) - silence sliderend ye
  13. 02:36:595 (1) - ^ do the same for overmapped sliderends. You really want to avoid misinformed feedback in an erratic timing song like this. Sliderends are what regulate the timing for the player.
  14. 03:09:987 (2,1) - very drastic change in rhythm, try this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7655855 .
  15. 03:36:915 (4,5,1,2,3,4) - why different rhythm from 03:36:315 (1,2,3) - ?
  16. 03:38:066 (5,1,2,3) - kinda iffy rhythm, these 03:38:907 (2,3) - are vastly different from these 03:38:066 (5) - , though music suggests they should be the same. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7655980 try this . I like what i have more, havent seen people have too much of a problem with it (myself included)
  17. 05:48:635 (5,1) - careful spacing should be used for weird snaps like this. It's too different from 05:48:167 (1,1) - and you're interpreting in 1/6 rhythm, chances that the player would expect the next object to be at the white tick instead of the red one right now. Try switching 05:48:870 (1,3) - around. i think it's fine, nobody has had a problem reading that
  18. 05:52:254 (1,2,3) - same reason
  19. 06:15:870 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - cut these streams into 4 each so the 1/3 and 1/4s are better differentiated. going to change it, but i dont like your suggestion. I will use 1 reverse slider whenever i change rhythm so its easier
  20. 06:16:955 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - ^ same , into 3 each


Pretty good, if you could reduce the amount of extended sliderends to allow more feedback that'd be great.
Thanks for modding :D
posted

HighTec wrote:

good thing i have 4 versions of the same map now
i keep getting the title wrong (please don't hate me)
Please sign in to reply.