Before I start my mod, here are some backgrounds to consider.
smallbeans wrote:Help: Need a better BG.
Edit: Please deny KD
Before I start my mod, here are some backgrounds to consider.
smallbeans wrote:Help: Need a better BG.
Thanks for your mod!!
Jonawaga wrote:Before I start my mod, here are some backgrounds to consider.
smallbeans wrote:Help: Need a better BG.
Thanks for these BG help! But sorry none of them fits what I want. ;w;
- I think you double-timed this but it's too late now. I want to use both 130 and 260 before in this map but it looks like not allow, so I use 260 because there are some 1/4 notes in BPM260 for sure.
- There's no need for two timing points when both are the same. Someone mod this so I will keep them for other modders.
- Switch to 1/1 snap divider. 1/4 is way too much for an Easy.
- 00:06:089 - Not allowing the downbeat to be clickable here creates tension, which is unneccesary for an Easy. I can't get what you are talking about... sorry for my bad english reading skill.
- 00:37:473 - ^ ^
- 00:57:089 - Check make make sure this is rhythmic, not just the singer talking. In this part, almost no rhythm you can catch, and this word is strong for something so I want to map this for ending.
- Generally, you have some unattractive sliders, eg. 00:48:550 (3) - this one. Try to come up with some more appealing sliders, especially because this is an Easy and the rhythm is very simplified. Changed the slider here because someone also mod this ugly before.Sorry it started getting too fast/perfect for me to mod. Hopefully this helps.
- Moderate seems fine.
- Uneath has 00:13:473 (1) - this stack.
- Arduous has 00:26:050 (7) - this stack, 00:29:858 (7) - this stack, 00:33:435 (6) - this stack, and that's what I could find throughout the rest of the map. Check your stacks. All fixed.
_Stan wrote:Hey from my modq 非常感謝大大願意mod
source??? 沒有source耶，這不是anime song
00:03:320 (1,1,2) - 虽然节奏和note上没有么什么问题 但是这样摆的貌似不太好看（个人意见 最簡單的難度沒什麼可以動的阿...先這樣吧
00:09:781 (2) - ds控制在1.18-1.22比较好 從後面複製過來了 不知道為什麼跟後面不一樣
00:28:243 (1) - 有点奇怪的shape but nevermind 我也是覺得奇怪但不知道怎麼擺 先隨意弄了其他樣子
00:04:935 (2) - ds
00:11:627 (1) - ds
00:11:627 (1) - 0.5的前后ds差距 控制在0.3之间 建议
00:17:166 (4) - ^
00:31:704 (5) - ds 這邊都改好了
00:20:858 (1,2,3) - 和00:21:781 (4,5,6) - 的打击节奏是一样的，00:22:127 (5) - 换成note把 和00:20:858 (1,2) - 保持一致比较好 這一段的節奏都一樣阿 我比較傾向幾種組合換來換去這樣 就不改了
00:36:550 (5,2) - 00:37:012 (6,1) - 让他们对其在一条直线上? 改了
00:05:050 (5) - ds
00:12:435 (4,5) - 的距离 会让刚刚打过00:11:973 (2,3) - 之后的 感到疑惑？ 改成一样的DS把 忘記已經改掉連續圓圈了 已改
00:25:473 (5,7) - 没有必要一定要叠 擺到另外一邊了
00:45:320 (3) - ds 沒回的都改了
Hi from meh queue Involved
Consider changing the AR to 10 since the bpm is so high. Changed to AR 9.8 because there will have another AR10 diff. xd
00:05:166 (1,2,3,4) - Make the gap between 1 and 2 bigger and the same with 3 and 4. So it will be more like a up and down jump^^ Changed.
00:09:550 (5,6) - Start a slider from circle 5 and end it at circle 6, I think it would fit better Prefer now and it fits with (1,2,3).
00:10:704 (1,2,3) - Maybe change this into a reverse arrow slider Nope, since it is already a 6.64 stars map. :3
00:18:666 (6) - Make this a jump too In my opinion the sound goes down, so I made it not so jump to fit the sound.
00:36:723 - I hear a triple. 00:36:897 (4,5) - Make this part a triple Can't heard about 00:36:723 but 00:36:897 added.
00:42:320 (4,5) - Change it into a slider Since all of them are heavy sound, still think that they should be a hit circle.
00:49:012 (5,6) - Make this jump smaller so that 00:49:243 (7,8) - they aren't stacked. But these sound goes the same, I want to keep these the same.
You need some Kiai time I would place it here 00:35:627 - and end it here 00:43:012 -
In fact I prefer to add kiai in 00:57:089I think the song is short and kiai is not essential so I don't want to add.
00:57:089 (1,2) - I don't think you need this I think I really want to have this.
Cellina wrote:uhm this is not 7 star but it is hard as 7 star... im sure that im not able to mod this, so ill just shoot a star.
In fact you don't really need to mod only the highest diff, you can mod others. But still thanks for your star.
I don't want to map blanket anymore...
M1k0 wrote:Hi from my queue00:17:627 (4) - omg. That's looks rly bad :( I also think that's bad but I don't know where I can put it and still follow the distance...still changed a bit.
00:17:858 (5,1) - not sure about that. Smth like this is more playable http://i.imgur.com/jv3ULsw.png Have no much thinking about this, so I changed.
00:21:204 (3,4) - blanket Nope.
00:22:704 (1,4) - blanket I don't know, didn't I blanket this?
00:30:089 (1,3) - ^ Fixed.
00:34:820 (6,7,8,9) - rethink this moment. I guess there's should be single tap with space changes, but 100% not sliders, cuz their ends on powerful tics and that's not following music changes I don't want to make it too hard for seven circles, it's just 5.5 SR, but I changed (6)'s position for I don't know the reason.
00:36:550 (1,2,1) - blanket boyzz Hate to fixed something like this but anyway fix.
00:38:396 (1) - I rly don't like that when objects are outside the border Don't worry you won't see the border when you play it.
00:40:012 (5,3) - blanket I don't have motivation to do this, but since it's east to change, I Changed.00:04:127 (5) - move it to slider start, cuz your square is no more square with that) Nope, (1,2,3,4) are already a full square and (5) have the different distance than others, I don't need to keep it on the square.
00:44:858 (1,3) - blanket? To much things to change so I don't want to blanket.
00:50:396 (6) - space it to the down-left Moved to other position.00:07:127 (2,8,1) - blanket Fixed.
00:13:012 (4,1) - blanket Fixed.
00:45:666 (1,2) - ^ Fixed.
Sorry, can't say anything more. Never modded songs/maps like this and I'm newbie-_-
Thank for your mod! And I add a pink color for s.o.s.
MrKOSIEJ wrote:Ok m8, here i come from my queue and here's my mod
If you don't agree with sth, feel free to ignore it00:04:127 (5) - i feel like you should move that circle lower to have equal spacing between 00:04:012 (4) and 00:04:243 (1)
00:06:435 (2) - same as above, make euqal spacing between 00:06:089 (1) and 00:06:550 (3) I seen 00:06:435 (1,2) is a pattern since red line has a small hitsound. But move 00:04:127 (5) to close to 00:04:243 (1).
00:17:166 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this pattern looks ugly imo, i would suggest remapping this pattern Already have no thinking about how to map spacing well on this part, but AR moved to 9.8 hope it can read clearer.
00:18:089 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Same, looks very unclear The same as above.
00:20:627 (1,2,3,4) - maybe do sth like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5416501 to make 00:20:627 (1,2,4) more curved and pleasant Changed to a slider and also changed the distance.
00:23:166 (4) - move a bit further from 00:23:050 (3,5) maybe sth like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5416513 Have no suppose to do that since there is really no sound in 00:23:166 (4).
00:48:896 (4) - blanket with 00:48:320 (4) Don't think it really need.00:04:819 (3,4,5) - you gotta work on spacing, maybe do sth like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5416536 to make it more structured Changed.
00:07:012 (1) - this is very hard to read cuz of that slider, i suggest moving it. maybe do sth like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5416547 and you'll get a nice blanket with 00:07:243 (3) Almost like what you say but swapped the position about (1) and (2).
00:08:627 (5) - move closer to 00:08:281 (2) maybe make it cover half a circle Changed.
00:09:089 (2,3) - make it more sctructured Changed (5,6) to old style lol.
00:10:704 (1,2,3) - big NOPE, very unreadable Already use a back direction slider to hint the stream... Fine, changed back to a circle.
00:11:050 (5) - move it to x:280 y:260 Hate that overlap, changed to x:304 y:156.
00:42:089 (1,2,3) - better than previous one, but m8, do better XD Please help me about how to save this. ;_ ;
00:50:396 (6) - move further? it's the end of the song, gotta make the whole edningd pattern more epic Changed.
the second half of the song is better than previous Changed too many times and I don't know what I am mapping now...First thing, why is the circle size smaller with me getting to easier diffs D:
I hate those small circles, 5 is a limit for me, so i would suggest making it 5, or less. Will not do anything on this except changed AR for reading, sorry.
00:08:281 (2,3,4) - redo this pattern, it's a bit unpleasant to play. Please give me a example, I don't know how to change this to best.
00:08:858 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - those are a bit unclear to read I don't know what I am changing for.
00:49:473 (1,5) - i don't like this overlapse I do this so many times in order to make it have the same stack with (2)... let me keep this for now.Yes, i hate that CS 7 Yes, i hate that CS 7.
00:42:896 (12) - equal the spacing Okay, finally changed this.00:25:473 (5) - move to the start of 00:26:050 (7) move (7) to other space.
Ok that's it, i hope i helped at least a bit XD, GL with that mapset
Thank you for your IRC mod! But sorry I really really want to keep the last slider.
C00L wrote:IRC mod2016-06-18 13:42 C00L: o/
2016-06-18 13:42 smallbeans: Yes I saw your post there
2016-06-18 13:42 smallbeans: Hi
2016-06-18 13:42 C00L: so you rdy ?
2016-06-18 13:42 C00L: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/992229 coldrain - Vena]
2016-06-18 13:43 smallbeans: Which do you start?
2016-06-18 13:43 C00L: em
2016-06-18 13:43 C00L: one diff of your choice
2016-06-18 13:44 smallbeans: only one?
2016-06-18 13:44 C00L: yea thats the rules for the light mod
2016-06-18 13:44 C00L: but since its that short
2016-06-18 13:44 C00L: i can do 2
2016-06-18 13:45 smallbeans: Oh great I need Furious and Involved thanks
2016-06-18 13:45 C00L: cool
2016-06-18 13:45 C00L: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/992229 coldrain - Vena [Involved]]
2016-06-18 13:46 smallbeans: how to spam that message?
2016-06-18 13:46 C00L: slash (/) np
2016-06-18 13:46 smallbeans: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/992229 coldrain - Vena [Involved]]
2016-06-18 13:46 C00L: there
2016-06-18 13:46 C00L: you cant spam it doe
2016-06-18 13:46 C00L: you can only type it in once
2016-06-18 13:46 C00L: since
2016-06-18 13:46 C00L: it doesnt allow you to spam more
2016-06-18 13:46 C00L: xd
2016-06-18 13:46 smallbeans: oh I didn't know that can be use on editing
2016-06-18 13:47 smallbeans: Oh reallyXD
2016-06-18 13:47 C00L: peppy blocks the spam abuse x-x
2016-06-18 13:49 smallbeans:
2016-06-18 13:49 C00L: 00:04:012 (4,5) -
2016-06-18 13:49 C00L: you could do something like this
2016-06-18 13:49 C00L: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5417014
2016-06-18 13:49 C00L: you could stack 5 to get into the harder flow rather than a really long jump
2016-06-18 13:50 C00L: 00:07:358 (4,5,6) -
2016-06-18 13:50 C00L: the angle these are at right now is really awkward
2016-06-18 13:51 C00L: stacking this into triplets would be much better
2016-06-18 13:51 smallbeans: Can't really get why so close since it has a drum sound
2016-06-18 13:52 C00L: 00:03:320 (1,2,3,4) -
2016-06-18 13:52 C00L: since
2016-06-18 13:52 C00L: these first 4
2016-06-18 13:52 C00L: would be less intenser
2016-06-18 13:52 C00L: and the 5 would lead onto the slider
2016-06-18 13:52 C00L: which would lead into the harder parts of the song
2016-06-18 13:52 C00L: and the jump between 4 and 5
2016-06-18 13:52 C00L: would emphasise the 5 more
2016-06-18 13:52 C00L: since the previous one emphasised the slider more
2016-06-18 13:53 C00L: which doesnt have a sound as such
2016-06-18 13:53 C00L: oh nvm
2016-06-18 13:53 C00L: it does
2016-06-18 13:53 smallbeans: I need to learn how to have speed engkish typing
2016-06-18 13:53 smallbeans: lol
2016-06-18 13:53 C00L: xD
2016-06-18 13:54 smallbeans: I made it closer to 00:04:243 and keep the distance 1.0x does this okay?
2016-06-18 13:54 smallbeans: forget a -
2016-06-18 13:55 C00L: 00:04:243
2016-06-18 13:55 C00L: cant click it
2016-06-18 13:55 C00L: and yea
2016-06-18 13:55 C00L: thats fine
2016-06-18 13:55 C00L: 00:07:358 (4,5,6) -
2016-06-18 13:55 C00L: then
2016-06-18 13:55 C00L: stack this
2016-06-18 13:55 C00L: since the angle is pretty awkward to hit
2016-06-18 13:56 C00L: 00:18:666 (6) -
2016-06-18 13:56 C00L: x:284
2016-06-18 13:57 C00L: y:172
2016-06-18 13:57 C00L: this will put the note at an angle to the slider
2016-06-18 13:57 C00L: which will create better flow
2016-06-18 13:57 C00L: since the slider is curved
2016-06-18 13:58 C00L: 00:20:743 (2) -
2016-06-18 13:58 C00L: you could delete this
2016-06-18 13:58 C00L: since there is no sound on it
2016-06-18 14:01 smallbeans: 1/4 changed to straight / changed the position and curve about slider / changed to slider to cover the vocal sound
2016-06-18 14:02 C00L: 00:35:858 (2,3) -
2016-06-18 14:02 C00L: dont stack this
2016-06-18 14:02 C00L: try this
2016-06-18 14:02 C00L: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5417081
2016-06-18 14:03 C00L: 00:57:089 (1,2) -
2016-06-18 14:03 C00L: and i really dont think this is neccessary
2016-06-18 14:03 C00L: and
2016-06-18 14:03 C00L: em
2016-06-18 14:03 C00L: the song ends
2016-06-18 14:04 C00L: suddenly
2016-06-18 14:04 C00L: if you want i can edit the mp3
2016-06-18 14:04 C00L: to make it fade out
2016-06-18 14:04 C00L: let me know when you finish
2016-06-18 14:04 C00L: brb
2016-06-18 14:07 smallbeans: it's really a full song lol
2016-06-18 14:08 smallbeans: finish
2016-06-18 14:08 C00L: really thats the ful song?
2016-06-18 14:08 smallbeans: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vena_(album)
2016-06-18 14:08 smallbeans: first song
2016-06-18 14:09 C00L: )_)
2016-06-18 14:09 C00L: i see
2016-06-18 14:09 C00L: em
2016-06-18 14:09 C00L: and
2016-06-18 14:09 C00L: sec
2016-06-18 14:10 smallbeans: many people mod I should make this for ending but I have nothing to do lol
2016-06-18 14:10 smallbeans: shouldn't
2016-06-18 14:10 C00L: em
2016-06-18 14:10 C00L: you should consider changing the AR to 9,8
2016-06-18 14:10 C00L: 00:57:089 (1,2) -
2016-06-18 14:10 C00L: this
2016-06-18 14:11 C00L: you could delte this
2016-06-18 14:11 C00L: since its only the word fuck your mapping to
2016-06-18 14:11 C00L: :;
2016-06-18 14:12 C00L: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/986288 coldrain - Vena [Furious]]
2016-06-18 14:12 C00L: change the AR on this to 9,5
2016-06-18 14:14 smallbeans: the same as Involved?
2016-06-18 14:14 C00L: no change the AR of involved
2016-06-18 14:14 C00L: to
2016-06-18 14:14 C00L: 9,8
2016-06-18 14:14 C00L: and furios
2016-06-18 14:14 C00L: to 9,5
2016-06-18 14:14 C00L: since involved is really really harder
2016-06-18 14:15 C00L: and faster ar is like
2016-06-18 14:15 C00L: so so good
2016-06-18 14:16 smallbeans: okay
2016-06-18 14:16 C00L: tell me when your ready to move onto the next diff
2016-06-18 14:17 C00L: this song is catchy btw
2016-06-18 14:18 smallbeans: sorry, now really finish xd
2016-06-18 14:19 C00L: no worries
2016-06-18 14:19 C00L: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/986288 coldrain - Vena [Furious]]
2016-06-18 14:20 C00L: tbh with you
2016-06-18 14:20 C00L: furious
2016-06-18 14:20 C00L: is really good
2016-06-18 14:21 C00L: plays fantastic
2016-06-18 14:21 smallbeans: what
2016-06-18 14:21 C00L: its good
2016-06-18 14:21 C00L: i cant find anything
2016-06-18 14:22 smallbeans: In fact I expect you would say it looks like a s... xdddd
2016-06-18 14:22 C00L: nah nah
2016-06-18 14:22 C00L: furious looks great
2016-06-18 14:22 C00L: ill check the diff below if you want
2016-06-18 14:22 C00L: since i cant find anything here
2016-06-18 14:22 C00L: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/986291 coldrain - Vena [Rigorous]]
2016-06-18 14:23 smallbeans: great
2016-06-18 14:25 C00L: 00:11:166 (6,7,8,9) -
2016-06-18 14:25 C00L: you could decrease the DS between them
2016-06-18 14:25 C00L: by 0,1 each note
2016-06-18 14:25 C00L: since it gets less intense
2016-06-18 14:25 C00L: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5417218
2016-06-18 14:26 C00L: again its pretty good
2016-06-18 14:27 smallbeans: lol
2016-06-18 14:27 smallbeans: do I need to change 00:42:319 there?
2016-06-18 14:27 smallbeans: sorry 00:42:319(4)-
2016-06-18 14:28 C00L: 00:42:320 (4,5,6,7,8,9) -
2016-06-18 14:28 smallbeans: lol
2016-06-18 14:28 C00L: nah you can leave this
2016-06-18 14:28 smallbeans: 00:42:319 (4) -
2016-06-18 14:28 smallbeans: OK
2016-06-18 14:28 C00L:
2016-06-18 14:28 C00L: great map man
No, not your fault, just because my skill for fixing the blanket is poor.
M1k0 wrote:I don't want to map blanket anymore...
Thanks for your mod, LeQuack!
LeQuack wrote:NM from my Queue
- Add in a kiai tme to the song (Maybe from 00:35:627 to 00:50:396 ) I don't want to add it.00:32:858 (2) - I think this is missing a bass drum hitsound Can't find it, where it is?
00:44:858 (4) - I would have this more to the left so the previous slider flows into it nicely Replace the pattern.
00:50:396 (1) - Extend to red tick For me it ends on more like blue tick not red tick.00:12:550 (4) - Try having this start on the next red tick instead Changed.
00:22:127 (5,6) - This isn't the only pace you have done this, but i feel this and the other places should follow the same rhythm as the other places (00:21:435 (3) for example) Okay, now is the time to fix them.
00:29:627 (7) - Here's another instance i was talking about Fixed.
00:50:396 (1) - Same suggestion as other diff The same as Moderate.
Only a short mod because map is short but it is looking good
GL with the map
Thanks you for your modding!
Electoz wrote:Hi, from my modding queue~
And I rarely skip maps in my queue lol Sorry I don't know that, just saw your last post lol.
- There's an unsnapped green line at 00:57:084 on all difficulties. Nice found.
- Difficulty names are a bit random here, try to name something simpler so at least people can tell which diffs is easier/harder than other ones. You mean Expert/Extra/Extreme/Another? I don't think there is a real "how hard it is" with these diff names.
- Just my preference but 00:57:089 (1) isn't really needed, the song itself already ended at 00:50:396 (1) . Sorry but I think I won't delete it forever lol.
- 00:04:243 (1,2) - Doesn't really sound fit when you have the beat spacing in the middle of stanza, better end that slider on 00:05:627 and add sth on 00:06:089 . Sorry, I think it sounds weird
and it will make diff becoming harder.
- 00:48:550 (3) - I'm pretty sure it's supposed to end on 00:49:935 . Why I leave this lol, fixed.
- 00:20:858 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1) - As for this part, I think this is Normal right? (Correct me if I'm wrong) but this chain seems pretty long and could be tiring for players considering bpm of this song is pretty high, in my opinion some objects are unnecessary as they land on nothing like 00:24:089 which could have simply been shorten to 00:23:858 . This way will leave 00:24:089 empty which is good because that will give a bit of a rest in gameplay. Same applies to 00:27:781 - 00:31:473 .Agree with what you said so I changed.
Totally not a fan of this kind of song so I only modded 2 diffs here, sry and good luck~
Most of the people not a fan of this kind of song and I missed a lot of mods.
Thanks for your mod, Aihuro!
Aihuro wrote:Hey smallbeans! NM from my queue Hello! Thank you for modding this song.Briefness:
- 00:03:320 (1) - I personally don't really like this slider's shape. It looks kinda messy, why not turn it into a normal slider? Or if you want to keep the shape, just do something like this instead: http://puu.sh/pybTj/49ced7e50e.jpg. I'm not really good at these kind of sliders Just want to emphasize the hitsound, changed a bit.
- 00:04:243 (1,2) - I suggest you make them look similar. Just to make the mapset look more neater, especially when it's an easy diff. (Just select the copy and paste at section "edit") Don't think it really need.
- 00:12:550 (2,1) - Please stack these two notes. I remember I can't do that in this diff.
- 00:37:935 (2) - It's just my opinion though, but I think this slider's shape looks a little bit nazi. Try to check other ranked mapsets with these kind of slider shapes. It will really help with the form. Also, you can check out this forum: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Slider_Techniques Replace the pattern.
- 00:43:935 (2,1) - Stack them please. I remember I can't do that in this diff.
- 00:48:550 (3) - I'm not sure if this slider's tail is ending on the correct beat. . it also can just be me though but I think that you should end the slider here: 00:49:935 - . Makes more sense to me. Yes it's just an accident.
- I guess that is it. Very decent diff, but it definitely needs more work of course. Any tip that I can give you is that forum. Your slider shapes are a little bit messy but other than that, good job!Moderate:
- 00:19:012 (1,1) - This stack is just a little bit off. Move 00:20:858 (1) - to X: 200 Y: 163. Fixed, maybe, well I think it can't be changed well because when I reopen this diff it will become the same.
- 00:23:627 (4) - If you do a 1/1 slider. . you miss a very important beat. . (It's only imo though, not sure if this is a problem) So maybe do something like this instead: http://puu.sh/pycES/a559e793f2.jpg It's also more fun to play! Someone said there is too much notes so I think there needn't to be doing more like that.
- 00:25:473 (2) - Just like I mentioned in Briefness. . please try to improve you slider's shape. Already did my best.
- 00:43:704 (3,4) - Maybe try to make them look alike? Just copy and paste again. Replace the pattern.
- 00:46:704 (1,4) - Don't really like this overlap here, looks messy. Please try to avoid the overlap please. Replace the pattern.
- This was a very good diff! Good job~Uneath:
- Nice diff.
I'm not really good at modding Insanes.
Anyway, very nice map, just the easy diff needs more work, other than that it looks fine~
Thanks for your mod!
RoseusJaeger wrote:From the collab modding queue, I'll try to be helpful but I'm a scrub at modding standard and can usually only offer design advice.
-Lower the Beat Snap Divisor to 1 / 2 instead of 1 / 4 in Briefness.
-Uncheck Widescreen Support in “Involved” and “Dyspnea” since there's no storyboard. (Is the second diff spelled right? Ive never seen that word before.) Great catch! Fixed. (You mean Dyspnea?)
00:03:089 – I'd make the bend in this slider not so harsh, it looks a bit weird right now. Right, changed.
00:28:243 (1) – Pull the last bend of this slider out more to the right for a better curve because the crease in the end is bothering me. Okay.
00:31:935 (1) - This slider could be shaped better towards the end but I don't know what I'd recommend to fix it. Neither do I .
00:37:935 (2) – The curves of this slider are a bit harsh, imo. Replace the pattern.
00:48:550 (3) – I think you meant to end this slider on 00:49:935. Nice thinking!
00:50:396 (1) – End this spinner on 00:52:243 Still think that it should end on blue tick.
00:57:089 (1) – End this slider on 00:57:781 Vocal ends at 00:57:666.
Use 1.20x spacing, it flows better and makes it feel more like the diff it is. 1.30x spacing feels awkward and hard to click for a lot of players. 1.20x just make all the notes stick on each other, I don't like to do this.
00:11:166 (7,1) – I'd reposition (7) on x=152, y=176 and (1) on x= 224, y=272. I would do this because the vocals are lowering so it makes sense for the notes to descend down the playfield as well. The way you say changes too much for me, and I think now is okay. D:
00:34:704 (5) - I'm not fond of the harshness of the bends of this slider, I'd suggest lessening that. Changed to two sliders.
00:50:396 (1) – End this spinner on 00:52:243 Reject.
00:50:396 (1) - End this spinner on 00:52:243 The same as briefness.
00:57:089 (1) - End this slider on 00:57:781 The same as briefness.
Good luck on your map, and hopefully I was helpfully.