1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 05. Juni 2017 at 00:39:26

Artist: suzumu feat.soraru
Title: Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku The Animation
Source: ダンガンロンパ The Animation
Tags: 希望の学園と絶望の高校生 danganronpa kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei ending thenutritiousguy tng vulkin
BPM: 205
Filesize: 2310kb
Play Time: 01:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Futsuu (2,8 stars, 242 notes)
  2. Muzukashii (3,57 stars, 373 notes)
  3. Oni (4,29 stars, 576 notes)
  4. Vulkin's Kantan (1,96 stars, 130 notes)


Download: suzumu feat.soraru - Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku The Animation
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
 
 
 

Do you choose Hope or Despair?


 
<- Standard                                                                                       Catch the Beat ->
posted
Thumbnails like this are so creative. Do you have the source?
posted
......
posted

Yuii- wrote:

Thumbnails like this are so creative. Do you have the source?
Unfortunately no, I took it from Deif's mapset https://osu.ppy.sh/s/367646

Also, I changed to a better fitting, the previously doesn't suits to taiko.
posted
Hello~

NM.

Keep in mind, these are my suggestions, don't change something I mentioned unless it seems good to you! :)

Kantan
00:38:516 - Sounds weird to not have a note on this beat. Consider adding a d.
01:04:565 (122,123) - These two k's sound weird. I think d k sounds better.
Futsuu
00:58:565 (193) - Change to d. Having k after the previous k's sounds weird. (It'd fit better if you put a k at 00:58:272 - but that might be one too many notes for the phrase.)
Muzukashii
Looks fine.
Oni
00:12:028 (79) - Change to d. Sounds better, and it feels more natural for the upcoming D.


Sorry I didn't have a whole lot to say. I also have a terrible headache right now, but I wanted to get this done. ;;
posted

Ayyri wrote:

Hello~

NM.

Keep in mind, these are my suggestions, don't change something I mentioned unless it seems good to you! :)

Kantan
00:38:516 - Sounds weird to not have a note on this beat. Consider adding a d. I held this as simple as possible by following the "main beat" from the vocals, no addition here.
01:04:565 (122,123) - These two k's sound weird. I think d k sounds better. Made own changes here by moving 01:04:857 (123) - 1/2 beat forward.
Futsuu
00:58:565 (193) - Change to d. Having k after the previous k's sounds weird. (It'd fit better if you put a k at 00:58:272 - but that might be one too many notes for the phrase.) Yup.
Muzukashii
Looks fine.
Oni
00:12:028 (79) - Change to d. Sounds better, and it feels more natural for the upcoming D. Gotta try this out and see what other users thinks bout it, changed.


Sorry I didn't have a whole lot to say. I also have a terrible headache right now, but I wanted to get this done. ;;
thanks a lot
posted
Hi, from my modding queue. M4M (my map): https://osu.ppy.sh/s/432322

[General]

HP setting is not appropriate:

The easier the difficulties are, the higher their HP are.

HP:
Kantan = 7
Futsuu = 6
Muzukashii =5
Oni = 5/6 <-- 6 is for a more challenging HP setting.
[Oni]

> 00:07:272 (41) - shift it to 00:07:418 - for a better pattern. You used the similar in 00:06:174 (33,34,35) - and 00:08:516 (49,50,51) - .

> 00:09:321 (56,57) - ctrl+G, considering the pitches of the sfx. In case you want to emphasize the kkkkkk, you may still keep 00:09:394 (57) - as d. That's fine though.

> 00:47:004 (307) - it should be d because 00:46:711 (304,306,307) - sounds like k k d. If you adopt it, you will find that another mono-d-5-plets repeated. I suggest that change 00:47:223 (310) - to k. I hear a low drum hit at 00:47:296 (311) - which is d, so that 00:47:223 (310) - being k can emphasize 00:47:296 (311) - . If you do not like dddkd, then nvm.

> 00:56:077 (373) - change to d. It sounds better according to the pitch.

> 00:56:809 (378) - change to K, same reason as above

> The kiai session is relatively too plain comparing to the introduction or the other normal sessions. More complicated notes patterns and a higher notes density are expected in Kiai. ( Please check Muzukashii * for more detail)

> 01:00:321 (400,401,402) - / 01:09:687 (460,461,462) - You can use Finishes here.

[Muzukashii]

> 00:09:101 (37) - this slider contains two different sfx and I feel really weird. Maybe you would like try these (00:09:101 (37) - ):



> 00:28:272 - 00:28:345 - d d should be put here. There are two reasons for this suggestion, firstly, the ends of each 8 bars fills up with at least 4 notes, for instance, 00:21:248 (103,104,105,106) - , 00:23:589 (113,114,115,116) - ); secondly, this suggestion is as same as the one in Oni at the same timing.

> 01:09:247 (308,309,310,311,312,313) - this pattern should be similar to the previous one (00:59:589 (263,264,265,266,267,268,269,270) - ), and vice versa.

*I prefer using a simplier pattern because you did keep Kiai relatively clean and clear in Oni (in case you keep it clean). Hence, for a better notes spread, Muzu should also share a similar atmosphere, right? Also, please check the consistencies of the uses of colour of the notes with Oni.

[Futsuu]

> It seems fine, but the SR rating is broken despite a huge difference form Muzukashii. Perhaps some off-beat patterns are used so that the SR sys. responded like it poorly.

[Kantan]

** SR MUST <2 (the lowest difficulty among a mapset must be SR<2 **

> Note density is slightly too high in Kantan. That's why the SR is beyond 2*.

> 00:09:101 (16) - It can be removed because that 1/2 ready stage at 00:09:833 - is not enough for Kantan level player.

> 00:18:614 (32) - remove this note, the density around this note is too high.

> 00:21:248 (37) - / 00:23:589 (41) - / 00:25:931 (45) - / 00:28:272 (50) - can be removed, same reason as above.

> 00:28:711 (51) - from this note onwards, the notes patterns are not well set. You can see that in Futsuu, you have k between the D(s). Meanwhile, you do not put a single k in Kantan. That's not a wise way to map imo.

00:30:028 (52) - the positions like this should have a k on it. A single k put can be a huge difference already. I am not going to make a long list here. Please refer to your own Futsuu.

** 1/2 are prohibited in Kantan ** Check the Kiai session

> 00:57:833 (100,101) - / 01:00:174 (106,107) - / .... no 1/2 plz... You should delete the off-beat patterns because they are just over-killing for Kantan level players.

I hope my mod is helpful. :)
posted
M4M, sorry for delay :? university work is keeping me busy.
d = don, red note
k = kat, blue note
D = don finisher, big red note
K = kat finisher, big blue note

mod
General
3/2 breaks op for SR rofl
Increase HP settings?

Kantan
00:09:101 (16) - Given that this is the equivalent of a 205 1/4 stream, even though it is optional to hit, you could shorten it to give the player a bigger gap to the next note, say 1/1. That's still a fairly short break at this bpm, just under 300 milliseconds. Or maybe even just delete the slider, will beginners be streaming 205 anyway?
00:13:931 (24) - Delete to give a bigger break for the player? I don't really think these notes would be necessary. Although the k k d d... does get monotonous. I think given the bpm of the song, the notes on this beat and the other corresponding ones throughout the song could be removed to give players longer breaks. 00:18:614 (33) is another one, etc. Don't forget the ones after kiai.
00:28:711 - holy moly one long break from here, but everything else is like 3/2 or 1/1. imo you could use more 2/1 breaks given the high bpm in this Kantan, maybe try something like this (55 is on the green line):

This rhythm provides players with 2/1 breaks and goes with vocals to avoid overly long breaks but still provide adequate breaks between notes for lower-level players.
00:57:833 (103) - This probably shouldn't be here at all. 1/2 at this bpm is a bit harsh for a Kantan-level player. I'd say with all the 1/2 doubles you should probably remove the first of the two notes.
01:14:662 (147) - Another slider.

Futsuu
00:09:101 (26) - Still unsure about the necessity of a slider here. Maybe just have a note at 00:09:540 where the sound changes.
01:14:662 (230) - Another slider.
01:19:638 (247) - Delete? For consistency with the beginning, as well as keeping the 1/2 patterns short because this is a decently high bpm for players of this level.
On its own its a fun diff but idk spread is trippy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you probably have a better idea of how to fix it than I do

Muzukashii
00:11:150 (45) - Change to D? I'd say make all of these notes which end each of these small segments as a D EXCEPT for the ones which land on this sound at 00:13:492 (59) which would be K, so it differentiates between the lower and higher pitched sounds.
00:13:931 (61) - Change to k? Matches the pitch of the sounds and is consistent with Oni.
00:27:979 (124,125) - I get the point of changing it from k d to d k (when comparing to the previous one at 00:27:979 (124,125) - ) given the additional drumroll but I still think it fits better as k d due to the sound you're actually following (aka not the drumroll). Plus, consistency with Oni.
00:33:979 - Missing d here? I'm going off how you did it at 00:31:638 (136).
00:59:443 - Missing d again? Had one at 00:57:101 (239).

Oni
00:10:711 (68,69,70,71,72) - Idk about kkdkk here, with k on higher pitch and lower pitch kkkdk would probably be correct since the first and third notes have the same pitch but that's ugly so maybe kkddk? And this can be applied to all occurrences.
01:02:223 (410) - Change to d? Nothing to suggest a k here, the pitch of vocal is the same as 01:01:492 (406) - which is a d too.


Hope it helps :D
posted

Skylish wrote:

Hi, from my modding queue. M4M (my map): https://osu.ppy.sh/s/432322

[General]

HP setting is not appropriate:

The easier the difficulties are, the higher their HP are. Changed that exactly like that.

HP:
Kantan = 7
Futsuu = 6
Muzukashii =5
Oni = 5/6 <-- 6 is for a more challenging HP setting.
[Oni]

> 00:07:272 (41) - shift it to 00:07:418 - for a better pattern. You used the similar in 00:06:174 (33,34,35) - and 00:08:516 (49,50,51) - . That is true but I wanted to emphasize the sound on 00:07:199 (40) - with a k triplet. No changes here.

> 00:09:321 (56,57) - ctrl+G, considering the pitches of the sfx. In case you want to emphasize the kkkkkk, you may still keep 00:09:394 (57) - as d. That's fine though. I keep it as ddkkd, also because I think that ddkdk is harder than ddkkd to play and might be too hard with the stream after.

> 00:47:004 (307) - it should be d because 00:46:711 (304,306,307) - sounds like k k d. If you adopt it, you will find that another mono-d-5-plets repeated. I suggest that change 00:47:223 (310) - to k. I hear a low drum hit at 00:47:296 (311) - which is d, so that 00:47:223 (310) - being k can emphasize 00:47:296 (311) - . If you do not like dddkd, then nvm. I really don't like dddkd here and uh.. I try k k d out, prefered k d k before but that idea sounds okay. Also changed 307 to d.

> 00:56:077 (373) - change to d. It sounds better according to the pitch. Sounds about right, changed.

> 00:56:809 (378) - change to K, same reason as above I used to have them as K but I find D is stronger in that case.

> The kiai session is relatively too plain comparing to the introduction or the other normal sessions. More complicated notes patterns and a higher notes density are expected in Kiai. ( Please check Muzukashii * for more detail) Having a higher note density is possible - I also did that - more complicated pattern rather not. The most complex parts are 00:09:101 (53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64) - (which got nerfed already for the sake of spread) and the kkdkk I use, and they're more than enough, I also think the empty 1/1 parts outside of the Kiai which works as small breaks are well used so I will keep them all.

> 01:00:321 (400,401,402) - / 01:09:687 (460,461,462) - You can use Finishes here. That sounds actually really good! Changed.

[Muzukashii]

> 00:09:101 (37) - this slider contains two different sfx and I feel really weird. Maybe you would like try these (00:09:101 (37) - ): I tried it out several times but it feels by far more weird after the change, mostly because of the short lenght because it doesn't really fits here. I keep it the same how it is now.



> 00:28:272 - 00:28:345 - d d should be put here. There are two reasons for this suggestion, firstly, the ends of each 8 bars fills up with at least 4 notes, for instance, 00:21:248 (103,104,105,106) - , 00:23:589 (113,114,115,116) - ); secondly, this suggestion is as same as the one in Oni at the same timing. Changed 00:28:272 (125) - to d, the reason why I do not add d on 00:28:418 - is the emphasis I want to hold on 00:28:565 (126) - due vocals.

> 01:09:247 (308,309,310,311,312,313) - this pattern should be similar to the previous one (00:59:589 (263,264,265,266,267,268,269,270) - ), and vice versa. ????? I think something got messed up with copying the hitobjects.

*I prefer using a simplier pattern because you did keep Kiai relatively clean and clear in Oni (in case you keep it clean). Hence, for a better notes spread, Muzu should also share a similar atmosphere, right? Also, please check the consistencies of the uses of colour of the notes with Oni. Replied above.

[Futsuu]

> It seems fine, but the SR rating is broken despite a huge difference form Muzukashii. Perhaps some off-beat patterns are used so that the SR sys. responded like it poorly. I can't tell you how much I suffer by the SR in this map.

[Kantan]

** SR MUST <2 (the lowest difficulty among a mapset must be SR<2 ** please end me

> Note density is slightly too high in Kantan. That's why the SR is beyond 2*.

> 00:09:101 (16) - It can be removed because that 1/2 ready stage at 00:09:833 - is not enough for Kantan level player. Replaced it with a d note, feels like I need something here.

> 00:18:614 (32) - remove this note, the density around this note is too high. You're the boss.

> 00:21:248 (37) - / 00:23:589 (41) - / 00:25:931 (45) - / 00:28:272 (50) - can be removed, same reason as above. Sounds really really weird but I guess that works well here.

> 00:28:711 (51) - from this note onwards, the notes patterns are not well set. You can see that in Futsuu, you have k between the D(s). Meanwhile, you do not put a single k in Kantan. That's not a wise way to map imo.

00:30:028 (52) - the positions like this should have a k on it. A single k put can be a huge difference already. I am not going to make a long list here. Please refer to your own Futsuu. Yeah, added them.

** 1/2 are prohibited in Kantan ** Check the Kiai session

> 00:57:833 (100,101) - / 01:00:174 (106,107) - / .... no 1/2 plz... You should delete the off-beat patterns because they are just over-killing for Kantan level players. Removed them all.

I hope my mod is helpful. :)
posted
Can I make a 4K Mania set for this? :O
posted
:^)
posted
lol stefan you opt to let another mapper to make a Kantan for you :D

Wise choice!
posted
"hardest kantan" -stefan
posted
tbh i can make my kantan a bit easier even lol
posted

Invective wrote:

M4M, sorry for delay :? university work is keeping me busy. No need to feel sorry, I am by my own late af.
d = don, red note
k = kat, blue note
D = don finisher, big red note
K = kat finisher, big blue note

mod
General
3/2 breaks op for SR rofl
Increase HP settings? Did that in the last mod.

Futsuu
00:09:101 (26) - Still unsure about the necessity of a slider here. Maybe just have a note at 00:09:540 where the sound changes. It replaces the stream pattern from the Oni pretty well.
01:14:662 (230) - Another slider. ^
01:19:638 (247) - Delete? For consistency with the beginning, as well as keeping the 1/2 patterns short because this is a decently high bpm for players of this level. Okidoki.
On its own its a fun diff but idk spread is trippy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you probably have a better idea of how to fix it than I do I blame the song, that's my solution.

Muzukashii
00:11:150 (45) - Change to D? I'd say make all of these notes which end each of these small segments as a D EXCEPT for the ones which land on this sound at 00:13:492 (59) which would be K, so it differentiates between the lower and higher pitched sounds. Chnaged.
00:13:931 (61) - Change to k? Matches the pitch of the sounds and is consistent with Oni. Yup.
00:27:979 (124,125) - I get the point of changing it from k d to d k (when comparing to the previous one at 00:27:979 (124,125) - ) given the additional drumroll but I still think it fits better as k d due to the sound you're actually following (aka not the drumroll). Plus, consistency with Oni. Okay.
00:33:979 - Missing d here? I'm going off how you did it at 00:31:638 (136). That's fine, I rather want to hold a short break here.
00:59:443 - Missing d again? Had one at 00:57:101 (239). Everything's fine here.

Oni
00:10:711 (68,69,70,71,72) - Idk about kkdkk here, with k on higher pitch and lower pitch kkkdk would probably be correct since the first and third notes have the same pitch but that's ugly so maybe kkddk? And this can be applied to all occurrences. I think kkddk can work here too, changed it.
01:02:223 (410) - Change to d? Nothing to suggest a k here, the pitch of vocal is the same as 01:01:492 (406) - which is a d too. (406) works different that (410) since (406) emphasize the background music much more with D than with K, no change here.


Hope it helps :D
thanks

Ayyri wrote:

"hardest kantan" -stefan
YOU HAVE NO PROOFS

Skylish wrote:

lol stefan you opt to let another mapper to make a Kantan for you :D

Wise choice!
Because I decided to let someone good map it, that's the reason.

juankristal wrote:

Can I make a 4K Mania set for this? :O
I really thought about your request but I deny it because I want to focus fully on my content. Sorry.
posted
No problem sir! Good luck here! :D
posted
Hello there.

I don't think that I did a good enough mod for this ~4 months ago and I'd like to try to fix that. So here you are!

[General]
  1. Metadata seems fine.
  2. Widescreen support can be disabled.


[Vulkin's Kantan]
  1. 00:08:516 - and 00:08:809 - You could show the differences in pitches between these two notes by making one of them d. (Preferably 00:08:516 - )
  2. 00:11:150 - / 00:12:321 - / 00:13:492 - / 00:15:833 - / 00:17:004 - / 00:18:174 - I'd recommend making all of these finishers. Because there is quite a big impact on these notes. As well as the fact that they're basically the same as the D's that you have at 00:09:979 - and 00:14:662 -
  3. 00:20:077 - Would be better moved to 00:19:784 - to follow the beginning of this rhythm change, rather than the second beat of it.
  4. 00:22:418 - I would propose the same idea here, except moving it to 00:22:126 - .
  5. 00:24:028 - Why not have this a finisher just like the previous two D's at 00:21:687 - and 00:19:345 - ?
  6. 00:24:760 - Same thing as 00:22:418 - and 00:20:077 - .
  7. 00:27:101 - Same as the last point.
  8. 00:28:272 - Could be changed to d to emphasize the K at 00:28:711 - rather than further cluttering the section with k's.
  9. 00:33:687 - Change to k. Aside from the fact that most of the notes within this section are just d's, there is a clear kick in the background here.
  10. 00:42:760 - and 00:41:735 - I would suggest Ctrl+G'ing these two note, due to the pitch differences here in relation to the previous combination that was used at 00:39:394 -
  11. 00:47:443 - Would recommend changing this to D to emphasize the louder sound in the background here. Just like you did at 00:46:272 - .
  12. 00:48:760 - Move to 00:48:613 - to better follow the drums as well as vocals.
  13. 00:49:345 - Move to 00:49:199 - for the same reason as above. Since both of these are falling a beat later than they should be.
  14. 00:51:101 - I would also suggest moving this forward to 00:50:955 - for the same reason as the last two points.
  15. 00:53:296 - Change to D, it's relatively the same sound as the previous D at 00:52:126 - . As well as the fact that this would make the K at 00:54:467 - even more impacted.
  16. 00:59:882 - Change to d so it's not the same as the monotone k's at 01:00:321 - .
  17. 01:01:492 - Change to D, it's basically the same as the D at the start of the kiai here.
  18. 01:02:662 - Change to k. There's a clear difference in pitch between this note and 01:02:223 - .
  19. 01:03:394 - Move to 01:03:248 - to better follow the drums as well as vocals.
  20. 01:04:565 - Change to d. Relatively the same pitch as 01:03:833 -
  21. 01:08:077 - Would better fit at 01:07:931 - with what 01:06:906 - and 01:07:345 - are following.
  22. 01:09:248 - Change to d for the same reason as 00:59:882 -
  23. 01:10:857 - Change to D for the same reason as 01:01:492 -.
  24. 01:12:760 - Change to d. Relatively the same pitch as 01:12:028 - .
  25. 01:13:199 - Change to K, has the same pitch as the D at the start of the kiai, despite the fact that this one is following the kick instead.
  26. 01:13:931 - Change to d. Would better emphasize the kick at 01:14:370 -
  27. 01:16:711 - / 01:17:882 - / 01:19:053 - / 01:21:394 - / 01:22:565 - / 01:23:735 - Like in the beginning, I would suggest making all of these finishers too.
  28. 01:24:467 - Add a k here to keep the consistency of the d k and k d that you've had within this section. Also because the drums are rather prominent here.


My main issue with this map is that it ignored a lot of the drums / vocals just to say relatively monotone in hopes that having just one color or the other would make this difficulty easier. Because imo, that just made it plainer.

[Futsuu]
  1. 00:06:174 - This note would sound better moved back to 00:06:028 - to follow the same type of sound that 00:05:296 - is following.
  2. Going along with the above suggestion, 00:07:345 - would sound better if moved back to 00:07:199 - .
  3. Also, with the top two suggestions, I think that adding a note at 00:08:370 - would be beneficial to preserve the consistency of the doubles beforehand. (Preferably d.)
  4. 00:23:882 - Could be changed to k to better follows the kicks, but it depends if you want to keep the d dD type of pattern here to be different from the k kD that was at 00:21:540 - (But you followed something similar to what I suggested at 00:28:565 - so that's why this point is questionable.)
  5. 00:37:345 - Like the above, changing this to k would show a change in pitch between the patterns that occured before this one, and this one.
  6. 00:42:760 - Using a finisher here is a bit debatable since it's during a rather calm section, and all it is emphasizing is the kick in the background. But tbh I'd keep it for consistency reasons. (Just thought I'd mention this.)
  7. 00:49:492 - I'd suggest changing this to d so it's not a monotone k k k k K pattern here, also the differences in pitch.
  8. 01:13:492 - You could add a k, just so the pattern matches the vocal a bit better based on the note you have at 01:13:931 - but if you don't want a 4 note pattern, don't do it.
  9. 01:14:662 - I would suggest either removing this slider or shortening it. Since the sound it should be following starts at 01:15:101 - . If removed, add a k at 01:15:101 - and 01:15:248 - (But it depends on how you want to follow the sound here. ;w; )


I think the doubles in this difficulty are a nice and simplified why to follow a good amount of the rhythms in this song. Good job!

[Muzukashii]
  1. 00:23:735 - I'd suggest adding a note here, or making 00:23:589 - a triple to make this pattern stand out more against the k k k k k k kD from before.
  2. 00:28:418 - Same as above.
  3. 00:37:199 - and 00:37:492 - Same kind of reasoning as above. I'd suggest adding d's on the mentioned points to follow the drums a bit better and make the pattern itself stand out a bit more. (Since it looks basically like the previous patterns.)
  4. 01:14:662 - Same problem that happened in Futsuu.


Relatively easy difficulty, matches well with the Futsuu imo.

[Oni]
  1. 00:06:174 - kdd is a sin. Consider trying kkd instead, imo it flows a bit better and follows the rhythm a bit more accurately.
  2. 00:08:516 - Same as above.
  3. 00:21:248 - I can accept this. Good job. ♥
  4. 00:23:589 - Would follow the kick at 00:23:735 - more accurately as ddk.
  5. 00:25:931 - Good job #2. 00:25:931 -
  6. 00:28:272 - Same concern as 00:23:589 -
  7. 00:37:931 - I'd suggest making this a k, it'd follow the drums / vocals a bit better.
  8. 00:40:857 - kkd. Follows the vocals a bit more nicely.
  9. 00:42:321 - kdk. Same reason as above.
  10. 00:44:809 - Considering the vocals are a bit more intense here than the last kd dk, I'd suggest adding a note here to emphasize that a bit more.
  11. 00:47:223 - and 00:47:296 - Preferably, both could be k's to follow the drums. But if not both, then just 00:47:296 - since ddddd seems rather plain when there are clearly different things happening here.
  12. 00:49:492 - kkd or kdk. Same type of reasoning as 00:42:321 -
  13. 01:09:248 - kkd. Same as above.
  14. 01:09:687 - / 01:09:979 - / 01:10:272 - Seems a bit odd to not have these as finishers but have 01:00:321 - / 01:00:613 - / 01:00:906 - . Consider making the mentioned points finishers or removing them. (Especially since this is the only difficulty that has finishers at these parts.)


Overall, a pretty nice difficulty. It's fun to play. Good job Fan. ♥

Sorry if my mod was a bit long. ;; But, good luck. ;w;7
posted
rip vulkin
posted
http://puu.sh/qOioN/6bc220185b.zip finally applied all mods

im so bad at consistency omg
posted

Ayyri wrote:

[General]
  1. Metadata seems fine.
  2. Widescreen support can be disabled.


aight.

[Futsuu]
  1. 00:06:174 - This note would sound better moved back to 00:06:028 - to follow the same type of sound that 00:05:296 - is following. Okay.
  2. Going along with the above suggestion, 00:07:345 - would sound better if moved back to 00:07:199 - . Done and removed note on 00:07:492 -
  3. Also, with the top two suggestions, I think that adding a note at 00:08:370 - would be beneficial to preserve the consistency of the doubles beforehand. (Preferably d.) Done, added as k tho.
  4. 00:23:882 - Could be changed to k to better follows the kicks, but it depends if you want to keep the d dD type of pattern here to be different from the k kD that was at 00:21:540 - (But you followed something similar to what I suggested at 00:28:565 - so that's why this point is questionable.) I guess kD might be easier to follow since dD could be too fast to actually catch the D note. changed.
  5. 00:37:345 - Like the above, changing this to k would show a change in pitch between the patterns that occured before this one, and this one. ~(´・ω ・`)~
  6. 00:42:760 - Using a finisher here is a bit debatable since it's during a rather calm section, and all it is emphasizing is the kick in the background. But tbh I'd keep it for consistency reasons. (Just thought I'd mention this.) Thinking more about it makes me actually want to remove it but uh, idk. If you say I should keep it then I don't mind.
  7. 00:49:492 - I'd suggest changing this to d so it's not a monotone k k k k K pattern here, also the differences in pitch. It somewhat makes the section a bit harder than needed but I trust you in this case.
  8. 01:13:492 - You could add a k, just so the pattern matches the vocal a bit better based on the note you have at 01:13:931 - but if you don't want a 4 note pattern, don't do it. a~d~d~e~d
  9. 01:14:662 - I would suggest either removing this slider or shortening it. Since the sound it should be following starts at 01:15:101 - . If removed, add a k at 01:15:101 - and 01:15:248 - (But it depends on how you want to follow the sound here. ;w; ) Starting the slider on 01:15:101 - would mean it'd become a 1/1 slider which feels very weird after. I started the slider from now on at 01:14:809 - (due vocals). I hope this is fine.


I think the doubles in this difficulty are a nice and simplified why to follow a good amount of the rhythms in this song. Good job!

[Muzukashii]
  1. 00:23:735 - I'd suggest adding a note here, or making 00:23:589 - a triple to make this pattern stand out more against the k k k k k k kD from before. Added the note on 00:23:735 - .
  2. 00:28:418 - Same as above. ~
  3. 00:37:199 - and 00:37:492 - Same kind of reasoning as above. I'd suggest adding d's on the mentioned points to follow the drums a bit better and make the pattern itself stand out a bit more. (Since it looks basically like the previous patterns.) I see. I actually held it "thinner" not to overmap too much.
  4. 01:14:662 - Same problem that happened in Futsuu. ~


Relatively easy difficulty, matches well with the Futsuu imo.

[Oni]
  1. 00:06:174 - kdd is a sin. Consider trying kkd instead, imo it flows a bit better and follows the rhythm a bit more accurately. I honestly have no problems with kdd by myself but kkd sounds good as well, changed.
  2. 00:08:516 - Same as above. L(´・ω ・`)J
  3. 00:21:248 - I can accept this. Good job. ♥ wwwwww
  4. 00:23:589 - Would follow the kick at 00:23:735 - more accurately as ddk. ddd sounds - even if it's rather plain - better in my opinion.
  5. 00:25:931 - Good job #2. 00:25:931 - wwwwww²
  6. 00:28:272 - Same concern as 00:23:589 - ~
  7. 00:37:931 - I'd suggest making this a k, it'd follow the drums / vocals a bit better. Nah, I find ddddd works well the way it is.
  8. 00:40:857 - kkd. Follows the vocals a bit more nicely. You truly hate kdd, right?
  9. 00:42:321 - kdk. Same reason as above. Done.
  10. 00:44:809 - Considering the vocals are a bit more intense here than the last kd dk, I'd suggest adding a note here to emphasize that a bit more. ~
  11. 00:47:223 - and 00:47:296 - Preferably, both could be k's to follow the drums. But if not both, then just 00:47:296 - since ddddd seems rather plain when there are clearly different things happening here. idk.. dddkk sounds not really natural with the song, denied.
  12. 00:49:492 - kkd or kdk. Same type of reasoning as 00:42:321 - kkd here.
  13. 01:09:248 - kkd. Same as above. Done.
  14. 01:09:687 - / 01:09:979 - / 01:10:272 - Seems a bit odd to not have these as finishers but have 01:00:321 - / 01:00:613 - / 01:00:906 - . Consider making the mentioned points finishers or removing them. (Especially since this is the only difficulty that has finishers at these parts.) oi~


Overall, a pretty nice difficulty. It's fun to play. Good job Fan. ♥

Sorry if my mod was a bit long. ;; But, good luck. ;w;7
thk
Please sign in to reply.