forum

Dear osu! Diary, today i [....]

posted
Total Posts
show more
ColdTooth
Dear osu! diary

Today I saw someone bump this thread. I no longer play this game.
Serraionga
Dear osu! Diary,
We're not having dinner tonight.

Cynplytholowazy
Dear osu! Diary,
today I found out that my old username is better.
But I will still stick to my current username for a while longer before I change it back.
Zeva[FL]
Dear OSU! Diary,
Today I...
realize that being a medical student is bad for my osu carreer
I can only play when im on holiday
and now my mini thesis due is coming
I want to play osu more...
But , this life choose me to safe life instead of breaking my keyboard
well... i love me some pp...
well... ok bye diary
six_killer18
I pressed Esc for a break then accidentally hit the retry button with my pen when I was 1000x comboooooo -- FUUUUUUU
Ashton
The more I post the bigger my digital footprint gets.... the more I will regret talking to strangers about memes and anime.... the more shameful I feel.... watshi wa mou shindeiru?
Jun Maeda
Dear osu! Diary

I become best osu!droid player and i know stream
johnmedina999
Dear OSU! Diary, today i reinstalled this game to map a song.
Ryoid
Dear osu diary, today i feel lonely in my home (alone)
My imagination become wild when i'm alone and i want to end this night soon

And i need to search that f'king bastard that took my pc and torment him as soon as i found were he is
futabas
Dear osu! Diary, today I opened up the game and played a bit for a few hours after a month of not playing. Felt relaxing.
Ender Lain
-.. . .- .-. / --- ... ..- !/ -.. .. .- .-. -.--
- --- -.. .- -.-- / ..
.. / -.. --- -. '- / -.- -. --- .--
-... ..- - / .. / .... .- ...- . / -... . . -. / .-.. . .- .-. -. .. -. --. / ... --- -- . - .... .. -. --. / -. . .-- / - --- -.. .- -.--
Keos-
dear diary,

dank00 meymeys

also i wish i could shit out pp so everyone could be #1 all at the same time but I'd be # .5 because idk I wanna be kooooooru
Dialect
dear osu diary, today i finished mapping a 8 minute song and now i have to hitsound it.
Zekks
dear osu diary, i promise not to necropost and hopefully these fuckheads follow this simple rule as well
Dialect
dear osu diary, i promise to be a fuckhead
abraker
dear osu diary, I did something very wrong today

Achromalia
Dear osu! Diary, today I've gotten to relax in contrast to having to carry backpacks around with sore shoulders. Thank fuck.
levesterz
Dear osu dadry: i can't believe a chocolate flavored coffee can motivate me to finish mapping that 6 min song.
Yes i do mean chocolate flavoured coffee.
Yeah its weird that coffe taste like chocolate.
No I did not accidentaly ordered hot chocolate
Yes it is coffee
Yes it smell like coffee
Okay not coffee but coffree
No I am not going to map now.
Yes I am okay
Quibbly

levesterz wrote:

Dear osu dadry: i can't believe a chocolate flavored coffee can motivate me to finish mapping that 6 min song.
Yes i do mean chocolate flavoured coffee.
Yeah its weird that coffe taste like chocolate.
No I did not accidentaly ordered hot chocolate
Yes it is coffee
Yes it smell like coffee
Okay not coffee but coffree
No I am not going to map now.
Yes I am okay

I think you accidentally ordered hot chocolate
Achromalia
Dear osu! Diary, today I started working on a new song to break the tedium of listening to Delusion over and over again. I'm pretty bored at the moment and my ears are fatigued. I no longer have the desire to do anything today, I'm just tired of looking at the mess of projects that are my songs. Not feeling very confident about them right now.
MiharuUwU
Dear osu! Diary, Today I watched boxbox and determined it was time to play this game again CTB lets get under 4k rank or 500(us).
also it was a mistake hands hurt already proof im still weak #getGud.
Hydreigon
Dear osu!

today i encountered another necroposter

so i said:

"hi necroposter."
z0z
dear osu! diary,

for some reason, i like farming rework pp(even though it's not out yet)
it's nice to see things happen with my rework profile

i am not in the mood for farming however

also i saw someone necropost on this thread, just like the person above
Nuuskamuikkunen
God, I understand someone new necroposting, but someone that joined in 2013?
Lapizote
STOP!

Necromancy is an illegal form of magic. Committing an act of necromancy will land you a 5000 gold penalty and up to 100 years in the dungeon.

What do you have to say in your defense!
DeletedUser_6709840
Dear osu diary, I haven't posted here since my old username. I quit ctb since that post. I'm getting into std but it's hard. The mapping community focuses on subjective stuff that doesn't even matter in aesthetics and gameplay, even on a grander scale than ctb. I hate it but I'm more inspired for std
JustABeginner
Dear osu! diary,

I should take a rest after this.
ColdTooth
Dear Ohio State University! Diary

Today I Will Watch A Thread Get Locked
[LS]PositoniX
bruh why isnt this in forum games
Serraionga

ColdTooth wrote:

Dear osu! diary

Today I saw someone bump this thread. I no longer play this game.
Corne2Plum3
Dear osu! diary:

Today I post in the thread 307826, a thread which will be lock
Dialect
a
MiharuUwU
dear osu diary, i don goofed ...Sorry not sorry <3

axl2468 wrote:

STOP!

Necromancy is an illegal form of magic. Committing an act of necromancy will land you a 5000 gold penalty and up to 100 years in the dungeon.

What do you have to say in your defense!
I'm a monster sorry...

eblf2013 wrote:

God, I understand someone new necroposting, but someone that joined in 2013?
Ive been off the game for so long its like im new again.
q9za
Necromancy? Necromancy may be legal in Cyrodiil, but few will openly admit to practicing it now that the Mages Guild has banned it.
Meguro
Dear osu! diary

I'm bad
q9za
Dear Diary:

I have been wondering about when the lock will come. I can't see any lock roots yet. Quite sad....
DeletedUser_6709840
Dear osu! diary, I'm getting better at another rhythm game and osu! is now starting to get kinda meh. At least mapping is still fun.
q9za

Wei Wuxian wrote:

Dear osu! diary, I'm getting better at another rhythm game and osu! is now starting to get kinda meh. At least mapping is still fun.
that's the cycle of osu! playing. What other rhythm games do you play?
DeletedUser_6709840

q9za wrote:

Wei Wuxian wrote:

Been playing Ensemble Stars!! Music for the past month and a half or more. Finally can play/FC Hard diffs in the game and pass some Experts, so im better in that game than all the 5+ years I've played osu!

Looking into other rhythm games, too, but I'm picky.
q9za

Wei Wuxian wrote:

q9za wrote:

Wei Wuxian wrote:

Been playing Ensemble Stars!! Music for the past month and a half or more. Finally can play/FC Hard diffs in the game and pass some Experts, so im better in that game than all the 5+ years I've played osu!

Looking into other rhythm games, too, but I'm picky.
Aye man, I approve of this highly. Please play what you enjoy, and being picky is very important, makes you play what you enjoy most.

Otherwise, I'll be checking Ensemble Stars Music. It IS a mobile rhythm game, and I didn't put enough money to buy a good phone. I'll see if I can run it on PC, maybe I'll be playing it soon.
show more