I love you.
Will mod it later
I love you.
Will mod it later
Fixed everything listed, Thanks alot!
K4zuya K wrote:hi, modding from your queue. before starting, lemme tell you that all what i said here are only suggestion. it's up to you to follow it or not, but please reply this and give me some brief explanation why you don't follow it ok
OK, let's start
00:45:468 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - please use Distance Snap, use similar distance for normal
00:46:405 (3,1) - i think it's ok to stack these
00:48:280 (1,2,3) - well, same like 00:45:468 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - use similar distance since it is normal, and the new players won't get 300 here
00:52:968 (1,2,3,4,1) - i think star-shape pattern like this is better
00:54:843 (1,2,3,4) - well,something like this is not really good in normal, try to not stack these
01:00:468 (3) - well, change the shape into something like this?
01:00:468 (3,1) - well, this is not normal thing, this is hard thing, use similar distance, or press Y in edit mode to use distance snap
01:07:499 (1,2,3,4,1) - make it into star shape like in 00:52:968 (1,2,3,4,1)
01:30:936 (1,2,3,4) - and again use similar distance
01:38:436 (3,4,1) - make it into something like this or balanced triangle shape
02:14:999 (1,2) - 02:16:874 (1,2) - well, newbie will get this part wrong so this is why you need to use Distance Snap
02:19:686 (1,2,3) - better flow
02:23:905 (3,1) - if you use distance snap you can stack these
02:26:249 (2,2) - stack these
02:34:686 (3,4) - better flow
well, once more use Distance Snap or use similar distance for normal diff. There are so much irregular distance and it's not good for normal
Well, you can choose not to use distance snap for hard but please use consistent spacing, and you can use jump in several part. DS =1 is good i think
00:17:343 (1,2) - use distance snap here, too hard for hard
00:26:249 (4,5) - use consistent spacing
00:45:702 (2,3) - don't need jump here, consistent spacing
00:50:389 (4) - 160|72 for better pattern
00:56:249 (1,2) - don't need jump pattern here
01:07:733 (1,2,3,4,5) - well, everyone will get this wrong timed here, so please use some distance for 2-3, 3-4, 4-5
well, overall the pattern is good, but please use consistent spacing for hard, and you can use some jump in several parts
That's all from me,Good luck~
*This code has to be pasted in the .osu file. Paste it under [HitObjects]. Actually, find the offset (17353ms), and replace the line by this line:
INFO: All the suggestions above has been followed. However, this caused major changes regarding to Hard and Normal difficulties, and a second modding will be required to finalize the changes made.
sheela901 wrote:Hey. M4M Request
- The mp3 file is pretty weird. It has a bit rate of 32 kb/s, but the file is 7 mb, which doesn't make sense. Here's a better mp3 file: http://puu.sh/92Kak.mp3
- There's a little watermark on the top-right. I decided to remove it. Here's the image: http://puu.sh/92Kej.jpg
- The Insane difficulty has a different preview time. The preview time has to be at 01:13:594 . Also, the tag "electronic is only present in this difficulty. You can remove it, because it'll mark it in the beatmap list.
- Remove the following tags: traktion ultimatum theforgotten5 Traktion. Traktion, because it's already mark in the artist, ultimatium is in the title, theforgotten5 is the creator of the map, which is mark in the song setup.
- -I think this difficulty was recently add, so I'm not sure if it's complete.
-The hitsounds are too loud. 60% might fit.
- 00:15:468 (1,2,3,4) - You could a curve pattern. Something like that:
- 00:17:343 (1) - Do something like that:*This code has to be pasted in the .osu file. Paste it under [HitObjects]. Actually, find the offset (17353ms), and replace the line by this line:
- 00:19:218 (3,4) - Move 00:19:218 (3) to x:332 y:101, and 00:19:686 (4) to x:237 y:47, if you change 00:17:343 (1) .
- 00:21:093 (3) - Make a slider wave:
- 00:22:968 (1) - Remain the same distance between a note and a note, because it suddenly goes to 1.0x. Move it to x:306 y:150.
- 00:26:249 (2) - Same here. Move it to x:215 y:152 to make 00:25:780 (1,2,3) a curve.
- Please stay to a same distance snap, so use the distance snap function. I'm not sure if it 0.7x, 0.75x, 0.8x, etc. Here is some note:
-00:27:186 (4,1,2,3,4) .
Please PM me for another recheck when you fix the distance snap. It goes to 0.8x, and suddenly goes to 1.0x.
- 00:15:468 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Try this pattern, stacking like what you did is plain, and a bit hard:96,264,15468,5,0,0:0:0:0:
- 00:15:936 (1,1) - Remove the new combo.
- 00:17:343 (1) - End it at 00:17:811 .
- 00:18:046 (2) - End it at 00:18:280 .
- 00:18:514 - Add a note.
- 00:18:749 (3) - Keep the same distance here by using the distance snap.
- 00:19:686 (2) - It suddenly goes to a shorter distance. Move it further.
- 00:20:624 (4) - ^
- 00:22:030 (2,3,4,5) - Try this pattern:
- 00:22:968 (1,2,3,4) - Use the distance snap.
- 00:24:843 (5) - Try not to make a sudden jump. Move 00:25:077 (1) close to the note, somewhere at x:33 y:242.
- 00:25:780 (2,3,4) - If you moved the previous the slider, move these notes to a new value:00:25:780 (2) - x:28 y:141
00:26:014 (3) - x:106 y:80
00:26:249 (4) - x:168 y:160
- 00:26:718 (5) - Add a new combo.
- 00:26:718 (5,6) - They're better when it's curve:236,348,26718,2,0,P|293:344|345:306,1,99.9999952316285
- 00:46:405 (4) - Move this to x:483 y:129 to keep the distance.
- 00:46:639 (1) - Move this to x:435 y:216.
- 00:46:874 (2) - Replace it by a single note. Having two 1/4 sliders one after is a bit hard for a hard difficulty.
- 00:47:108 (3) - Move this to x:243 y:238, and the last point to x:186 y:249, because having a note after the slider too far makes a jump.
- 00:48:046 (3) - Move this somewhere else. It has a short distance than 1.0x.
- 00:53:436 (2,3,4) - Use the same distance between them.
- 00:55:311 (2,3) - ^
- 00:56:718 (2) - Make a curve slider at x:132 y:93:
- 00:57:655 (4,5,6,7) - Make a better pattern, than stacking these notes. Don't forget to use the distance snap.
- 01:00:936 (2,3,4) - The distance got shorter here.
- 01:08:436 (3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - ^
- 01:11:249 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Stacking like this makes the pattern unreadable. Use the distance snap, or make another pattern.
- 01:15:468 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - It got shorter. Use the distance snap.
- 01:29:061 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
- 01:34:686 (1,2,3) - ^
- 01:36:093 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ^
- Please check where you can the distance snap, there's too much short distance.
- 01:37:733 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Stacking like this makes the pattern looks plain. You can a bit stack, but not too much. Try to let your imagination flow and try to change the pattern
- 01:43:358 (1,1,1,1,2,3) - It's hard for a hard difficulty. Try this:
- 02:04:218 (9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Having a continuous 1/2 notes followed like this makes the difficulty harder. Try to make another pattern, like 1/2 sliders
-It stills needs some work in this difficulty: distance, pattern, sliders. In the sliders, these are always straight. Try to make slider more alive, curve, wave, etc. This thread can help: t/37194 . Also, patterns can be found here: 61
- 00:09:725 (2,5,6,8) - I think these notes don't land on a beat in the music, which makes the map overmapped. Remove them.
Ask me questions if you don't understand a mod via PM or in game. Good Luck on ranking this map.
Thanks for the mod!
boseslm wrote:I'm newbie and not good at modding right now, but I'm trying to be a good modder!00:17:343 (1) - The slider's shape should be regular Adjusted.
00:48:280 (1,2) - I think these are not new combosChanged.
00:49:686 (3) - This is a new combo Changed.
01:25:780 (1) - Should not a new combo No change
01:27:186 (2) - New comboNo change.
02:07:030 (3,1) - too close This is a zig-zag pattern. No change.
02:21:093 (3) - like this This sounds a bit off. No change.Removed.00:30:468 (1) - shouldn't a new combo00:44:764 (1,2,3) - I think we don't need these three note, because it is a Rest in the music.These three notes are for the consistency and flow for the beatmap. No change.
Combo1 : 82,82,82
Combo2 : 61,64,19
Combo3 : 85,130,151
Combo4 : 40,43,49
00:51:561 Clap here? Added.
00:52:499 ^ ^
00:55:311 ^ ^
00:56:249 ^ ^
00:57:186 ^ ^
00:58:124 ^ ^
00:59:061 ^ ^
01:00:936 ^ ^
01:04:686 ^ ^
I hope you know where to put the claps
01:07:968 (2) stack it with 01:06:093 (3) Done
01:18:280 Maybe something like this I did something similar to this.
02:14:999 - 02:43:124 Hitsounds are missing Added
02:28:593 (3) That many repeats? I dont think it fits very well Shortened it, added a note after.
02:48:280 Same like 01:18:280 ^
03:10:780 ^ ^
00:25:077 (1) Its overlapping with 00:24:374 (4) Moved
00:29:530 (7) Stack the end of the slider with the end of 00:29:061 (6) Stacked
00:56:249 (1) Ugly overlap with 00:55:780 (3) Moved
01:28:593 (5,6) Stack it with the end of 01:28:124 (4) Stacked.
01:44:296 (3) Ugly overlap with 01:44:764 (4) Moved
AR -1 I am keeping this at AR 9 due to the low BPM of the music.
And i think you should've used more curvy sliders. Seems a little boring without them.
00:22:147 (1) ctrl+g Done.
01:07:968 (3) NC Done.
01:25:546 (2) Ugly overlap with 01:25:780 (3) Moved.
Yeah thats it :3
Good luck with your Map \(^_^)/
Lapis Aoki wrote:From your queue ~ ^w^
- How about those combo colours ~ ?[Colours][Normal]
Combo1 : 82,82,82 [color=#40BF00]Changed color.[/color]
Combo2 : 61,64,19
Combo3 : 85,130,151
Combo4 : 40,43,49
- Make it 1/4 beat snap divisor, 1/8 is odd ~ o.o
- Where's the Kiai time ~ ? :c Forgot about it XD, added it.
- 00:17:343 (1) - Missing clap on repeat
- 00:21:093 (3) - ^
- 00:22:968 (1,2,3) - Clap at the end of the slider
- 00:28:593 (3) - Clap at the first repeat, don't add it the second repeat
- 00:30:468 (4) - NC and normal sampleset
- 00:45:468 (1) - Finish
- 00:48:749 (4) - Clap
- 00:51:093 (4) - Reduce one repeat and add clap for the first repeat
- 00:54:843 (1,2,3,4) - Clap at the end of the slider
- 00:58:593 (1,3) - Clap at the repeat
- 01:04:218 (1,2) - Clap at the end of the slider
- You must add clap at the end of the slider and add clap the repeats (First repeat only)
Someone else has already mentioned about the missing hitsounds, so they're already added.
- 00:10:546 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Why you added stream at this part? Its not suitable, I suggest that you change it ~ :3
Added a note and shortened the stream to just 5 notes.
Your map needs alot of work, but the hitsounding is perfect in Insane/Hard, but in normal no ~ :c Good luck and star ~ ! ^^
00:04:218 (1) - Stack with prev. notes Done.
00:15:702 (3) - Reverse I decided that I'll keep a jump here. No change.
00:43:593 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Make the end of this curve to the left more Done.
01:12:889 (4) - Reverse. Jump would feel more natural later rather than where it currently is Done.
01:39:843 (1) - Move this up to behind the endpoint rather than the startpoint Done.
01:40:077 (2) - Stack with 01:38:436 (2) Done.
02:03:749 (2,3) - Ctrl + G Done.
02:39:139 (3,2) - Stack Done.
03:17:811 (4,2) - ^ Done.
03:30:468 (9) - NC Done.
Alot of your NCs are in really odd places. Generally you want to start a NC on the large white tick with special exceptions of course.
Also, check AiMod
Check combo colors.
00:22:733 (5,2) - Poorly stacked Fixed.
00:30:468 (8) - NC Done.
01:29:764 (4,3) - Poorly stacked Fixed.
02:58:827 (2,3) - Could blanket Decided not to.
03:10:546 (6,1) - Poorly stacked Fixed.
03:30:468 (3) - NC Done.
Spacing should be kept consistent through the whole map in these easier diffs.
00:17:343 (1,3) - Stack Done.
01:30:936 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - Rhythm here doesn't really sound right with this pattern. Don't know what you mean here
Thanks for the testplay again Thanks for modding
Artavia wrote:#modreqs! (Random Mod & M4M)
- ■ Why set-up 1/8 beat snap? You're setting 1/8 snap. but you didn't use.
■ generally, The pattern is a mess... But I think that you'll not bad.
00:21:093 (3) - Remove whistle Removed.
00:22:968 (1) - ^ ^
00:23:905 (2) - ^ ^
00:57:655 (4) - Ctrl+G Done.
01:09:374 (1,2,3) - Remove return and Increase the length of slider. Removed repeaters, replaced with sliders.
01:22:030 (4) - Move to x80 y160 Moved.
01:31:874 (3,4) - Move Moved
01:42:655 (1) - Remove NC Done.
02:04:218 (1) - Add clap (only return part) Done.
02:05:624 (2) - ^ (expert return part) ^
02:07:030 (3) - ^ (only return part) ^
02:56:718 (4,1) - Remove whistle Done.
02:57:655 (1) - Remove NC Done.
03:05:624 (5) - Move to x280 y88 Done.
03:10:311 (1) - Remove NC and 03:10:780 (2) - NC
Add patterns 03:15:307 - 03:30:702 - All levels of difficulty should end at the same timing. Mapped until 3:30:702
00:18:983 - Add circle Done.
00:46:874 (2,3) - Remove and add slider Done.
00:49:983 - Add circle Done.
00:50:624 (1) - Remove NC Done.
00:51:210 (1) - Move to 00:51:093 Done.
00:56:249 (1) - Remove NC and 00:56:718 (2) - NC Done.
01:05:155 (1) - Remove NC Done.
01:13:944 (3) - Move to x264 y192 Done.
01:14:764 (5) - Move to x240 y320 Done.
01:17:577 - Add circle Done
01:18:046 - ^ ^
01:28:944 - ^ Done.
02:07:499 (5) - Move to x88 y168 Done.
02:27:186 (4) - Move to x256 y192 and 02:27:421 (5) - Move to x152 y192 Moved.
02:34:218 (5,6,7) - Stack Done.
02:37:968 (3) - Ctrl+G Done.
02:44:764 (1) - Remove NC Done.
02:49:921 - Add circle Done.
03:05:858 (1,3) - Change shape Done.
03:13:710 (1,1,1,1,1) - hmm...? i think add return the slider. Changed the pattern.
03:27:421 (2) - Move to x296 y320 Done.
03:28:593 (1,2,3) - add return the slider. Changed the pattern.
03:30:468 (1) - Remove NC Done.
00:02:225 - Add circle In my opinion, this is just fine. No change for now.
00:04:100 - ^ ^
00:11:483 (6) - NC and 00:11:718 (1) - Remove NC Done.
00:17:577 (2) - Remove Clap (only the front part) Done.
00:20:858 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - so strange.. where you focused? Removed the stream, added jumps.
00:47:108 (1,2,3) - stack Done.
00:50:624 (2) - Move to x256 y136 Done.
00:52:499 (3) - Remove whistle Done.
00:55:780 (3,4,5) - stack Done.
00:59:296 (2) - Move to x264 y192 and 00:59:530 (3) - Ctrl+H,J Decided to keep the jump here, no change.
01:01:405 (1) - Remove NC Done.
01:03:749 (5) - add return the slider I think its fine to have these repeaters, no change for now.
01:07:968 (1) - stack Done.
01:09:491 (6) - Ctrl+G Done.
01:33:280 (5) - Add whistle Done.
01:36:093 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5) - No. please add different patterns. Removed the stream, added jumps.
01:42:889 - Add circle
01:43:593 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1) - It is the same as 01:36:093 -timing. You don't need any at the moment. Decided to keep this stream.
02:26:249 (1) - Remove NC and 02:26:718 (2) - NC Done.
02:38:671 (2,3) - Remove whistle Done.
02:39:139 (3) - Ctrl+G and Move to x456 y184 Decided to keep the jump here.
02:42:889 (4) - add return the slider Done.
02:45:468 (4,5) - Move and NC Done.
- ■ with nice song. good luck.