forum

I need dark colour ctb skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xHappyNightmare
Hi, I have problem with that I can't find CTB skin that fits me. I've already visited sites like compendium etc. I've been searching for like HOURS and still nothing. It sucks that most skins are focused on default osu! mode, which means, there's alot of different skins for ctb but not as many as for default mode.
The problem is, my eyes get really tired when im playing with skins that have white circles/squares or really bright/neon colours, so I need skin that is always in one darker colour like in skin community/forums/topics/1496067 but in it, the colours are changing depending on a map, so unfortunately its not gonna work for me (sad, bc that skin is very pretty tbh). My only requirement is CIRCLES, not any other shapes for fruits please.
PLEASE I R E A L L Y need some recommendation. Sorry for my weird requirements, but I'm sure some of you will help me out :)
Corne2Plum3
You can disable the beatmap colors to all maps by checking this option:

It will result in default colors of your skins. In the case of the 105°C Chocolate skin you linked, you will get dark brown coolrs as shown in the screenshot of the skin.

And if you're looking for more skins that may interst you:

community/forums/topics/1792308
community/forums/topics/1633624
community/forums/topics/1627924
Topic Starter
xHappyNightmare
Thank you!! That's really helpful, also I didn't know about that skin feature and I'm glad I know now. Those skins you've linked are pretty and that's what I've asked for :)
Now when im fulfilled all I can say is thanks for replaying, you've made my day <3