forum

Act like Twitter Users

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]
In this game, the person above you will say a normal non-offensive thing, and you'll have to somehow call them out for being offensive.

Here are a couple examples:

User 1 wrote:

*Twitter user complaining*

I love going outside and climbing trees.

User 2 wrote:

You're being ablest! Not everyone has arms and can climb trees.

Yeah, I enjoy watching MrBeast.

User 3 wrote:

You're being transphobic! He was the creator of the horrible 'I identify as an attack helicopter' meme.

*Normal non-offensive thing*
Please don't actually say something offensive. This is just a funny game forum idea I've had.

I'll start:

Lucario is my favorite Pokémon.
Kaaruumii
you say lucario is your favorite pokemon but i bet thats only because hes black and you like pokemon so you like to treat black people as your slaves you RACIST!

i like popcorn
DM FOR MUTUAL
That's messed up. You're literally treating a living thing in the most violent way, by exploding it's insides then eating it. I didn't know you were like this Kaaruumii, this has changed my whole perspective of you. Shame on you for liking popcorn.

My favourite type of wood in Minecraft is oak.
Aireunaeus
His Favorite wood is oak
The Audacity 😤
---
I watched touhou
Behrauder
Touhou is not a game, If you watched Touhou you watched something fake, and that doesn't make money for the original Touhou, so you're doing something as wrong as cracking a game!

------

I like OT.
Farfocele
Are you kidding me? That's like the dumbest subforum that exists on this game. Maybe you could try out Gameplay & Rankings?

I like osu!
B0ii
Are you kidding me? That's the worst game because everybody there are brainless weebs that get a boner to 2d girls every time they play.
--------
I like bread
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]
Bro! How would people with gluten allergies feel about you liking bread?!

====================

I had to cross the street yesterday.
GamlA
GOSH, that's ableist, you have no idea how hard it is for disabled people to do that??

------

The sky is blue.
B0ii
People with color blindness will disagree with you. CANCELED!!1!!1
-------
I'm a mania gamer
DM FOR MUTUAL
Imagine being so fucking ableist that you play a game that only people with hands can play, smh.

I ate cereal for breakfast.
_Reset
umm sorryyyyyyyy cant do that this is offensive to the oppresion cerealgender people had to go through during ww2

i played osu today
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]
Really? So you support a transphobic company?! They don't hand out free name changes to people who switched their genders!

====================

I enjoy Takis a lot for their spicy flavor.
Jangsoodlor
Enjoy Takoyakis? that is literally cultural appropriation from the Japanese. and u enjoy it from what? SpICy FlAvOUr? so youre saying that you support colonialism and slavery to take spices just to use it from your own enjoyment? srsly u should learn about the history of colonialism and how it disproportionately benefits privileged white male such as you. CaNCleD

I want to have a girlfriend pls help
_Reset
this is a very sexist stmtement, you're not being inclusive of all the lonely, single men out in the world. please support the single men out here

i use blue switches
Farfocele
You really don't have any respect for your neighbours? You should have respect for the people that live near you, instead of assulting them with the sound of the "Blue Switches" you have. Maybe you could buy some quieter switches and save us all the hassle?

I have a Wacom Tablet.
[[[[[[
wtf you supported a chinese company???? this is proff that you support the chinese government!!! which also mean you support dictatorship!

i am gay
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]
You're not supposed to cancel gay people on Twitter regardless of what that person has done. So I'll have to skip to keep the Twitter user roleplay.

==========

Doing yoga after school helps my body.
_Reset
umm sorryy thats incredibly ableist to people who can't stretch their bodies in yoga like positions, please be more considerant next time

im good at mania
Kaaruumii
wow you are good at mania which has the word MAN in it and ALL MEN ARE SEXIST BIGOTED PIECES OF SHIT

i like anime women
_Reset
this is dimensionalist you like 2d women and not 3d women pls delete this or we will cancel you

lawn chair is better than a gaming chair
DM FOR MUTUAL
Are you fucking racist? You are literally discriminating between two ethnicities of chair, when all ethnicities are equal. You should check yourself into a mental hospital.

1+1=2
Jangsoodlor
Are you sexist? 1+1 equals 10 in the binary system. And by binary I mean the number system not the system of assigning genders to ppl. Of course ppl have rights to become whatever they want and I fully support the LGBTQIABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ+++ Community. Back to the sexist thing, do you know who use binary number? Programmers. And who is the first programmer in the world? It's a woman named Ada Lovelace

How to confess to a girl I have a crush on
Corne2Plum3

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Are you sexist? 1+1 equals 10 in the binary system. And by binary I mean the number system not the system of assigning genders to ppl. Of course ppl have rights to become whatever they want and I fully support the LGBTQIABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ+++ Community. Back to the sexist thing, do you know who use binary number? Programmers. And who is the first programmer in the world? It's a woman named Ada Lovelace

How to confess to a girl I have a crush on
ratio
_Reset
did you really ratio me? in front of my crush? well thats ok boo bc i got ur ip!!!! and france kinda sucks lolll! stan jungle cock

i hate school
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]
There are people in other countries where they can't go to school! Racist jerk >:(

==========

I go to YouTube to watch videos sometimes.
Aireunaeus
youtube is cringe, watch tiktoks instead
---
i hate BTS
TGGD
"OMG!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU HATE BTS!!! 😡😡😡 CANCELLED!!"
-----
I walked home from school.
Corne2Plum3
Who asked?

----

Twitter isn't Facebook
Indomi-chan
"Twitter is Facebook 2.0 and we fcuigkn hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1/10"

-----

Utami is toxic.
MrMcMikey22

THETM wrote:

"Twitter is Facebook 2.0 and we fcuigkn hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -1/10"

-----

Utami is toxic.
FUCKKKk Y OU utmaiI can STREAAMAaM >:(

-----

Mietz is a cool oc I made :3 (this one's gonna hit hard ;w;)
B0ii
ewww furri bad!!11!

I love cookies
BluePyTheWDeer_
Bro cookies are so MID!!!

I don't like Taylor Swift. Change my Mind.
keremaru
what the fuck is wrong with you, you commie fascist capitalist nazi retard
taylor swift is the greatest blessing this world has ever conceived of who will be reborn into a goddess incarnate
you along with all your despicable gooner coomer relations will be smitten by taylor swift's holy light as the world is reborn anew in her glorious vision
i hope you die soon just so you don't get to experience even a glimpse of the future

-

just made some hot chocolate, gonna spend the day relaxing
Achromalia
im sorry if u didnt mean this but you shouldnt do that bc most cocoa imports are sourced from exploitative labor if u didnt know

i'm delighted to find out how creative these artists and musicians can be, and i cherish this ecosystem of work we share with one another, inspiring each other and cultivating spaces around us that reflect our experiences <3
Nuuskamuikkunen
AI IS THE FUTURE, ART IS USELESS. WHY WAIT FOR ALL THE TIME IF YOU CAN GENERATE A PICTURE IN 10 SECONDS?

----

I wish I could have some bread.
BluePyTheWDeer_
Bro bread is for babies :skull:

The worst company is Meta. Change my mind
Farfocele
ratio.

"I love sharks."
sadave
Shark are dangerous because they are probably the most efficient predators on the Earth. Some shark species are aggressive, and the smallest provocation will lead to a violent reaction or attack.

--------------

diversity and immigration is very good
BluePyTheWDeer_
I'm not racist nor xenophobic but... *rude comments*

Windows is bad. Change my mind.
Aireunaeus
HOW FCUKING DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE DEVELOPERS WHO HAVE WORKED HARD ON CREATING THE OPERATING SYSTEM. WITHOUT WINDOWS, YOU WOULDN'T EVEN EXIST

i got a gf ^^
Farfocele
"I never knew one sentence could be so homophobic."

Only thing I love is my BLAHAJ plushie.
MaxIsABigKaiju
Ok

I dreamt that I tweeted “France gives me brain damage >:3” and I got doxxed:(
Farfocele
"Seeing as that take was hateful towards the people of France, let's just do it right now!" (/S)

I would like to start making youtube videos.
fluffpup
YouTube videos? Why bother? It's so saturated with content that if you have any hope of getting somewhere financially comfortable with it you might as well stop now.

I can't wait to go home and enjoy the air conditioning.
keremaru

cr0w wrote:

YouTube videos? Why bother? It's so saturated with content that if you have any hope of getting somewhere financially comfortable with it you might as well stop now.

I can't wait to go home and enjoy the air conditioning.
air conditioning? are you fucking kidding me?
you're turning on an electrical application when children in africa are starving to death? why don't you spend that little bit of money that you spend for the electrical bill just to turn on some air conditioning and donate it to a reliable non-profit?
Farfocele
How DARE you say NOTHING? You MUST say something so that I can get offended!

I wish i became a tuyu char.
i wonder what twitter would say here...
MaxIsABigKaiju
touch grass.

diapers: a nutritious meal!!!
McEndu
Is this even food?

*posts a full combo on a 3.5* osu!mania 7K map*
MrMcMikey22

BluePyTheWDeer_ wrote:

Bro cookies are so MID!!!

I don't like Taylor Swift. Change my Mind.
FUCKCK YOYYOXUOUUUU TALLYLOOR SWIIFTTT ISS SOOO ANTI_RACIST AND QUEER UNLIKE YOU!

SHE SUPPoRTS LGBTQIA+++ AND FURRY RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!

U N LI K E Y OU Y OU HAVE A F A K E F U RR Y PRO F I L E P I C RTURE AND YYoU ARE ONLY DOING THIS IN ORDERT O KILL FUURY LOVERs YOU ARE OS SO LIKE NAZI THAT I'D GET KILL ED BY yo U wHEn WW2 Starts!!!
show more