forum

Can people commission skins?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MaxIsABigKaiju
I've been trying to find a skin that suits me ever since I started playing osu, and I thought about making a skin based on the 90s German cartoon "Otto's Ottifanten". Sadly, since I'm stupid I cannot fulfill my rhythm game dreams. That came to an idea... what if people could ask others who are way better in skinning than them to make them a skin the fully fits them? If you were wondering why I posted this, I didn't know if it was allowed to commission a skin. So if anyone knows if this is legal in the osu! community and is experienced in skinmaking, please let my know if this is allowed and/or you would be willing to make the skin. (Please don't make me pay a fee, pretty please!)
If you are willing to make the skin, here's some brain fodder:
https://www.google.com/search?q=otto%27s+ottifanten&rlz=1C1ONGR_enUS1007US1007&sxsrf=ALiCzsalrFcPL5ELfDx2G-qabb0pFhQi6w:1658709048733&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjKqIrd5JL5AhUfkmoFHXmcCwEQ_AUoAnoECAIQBA&cshid=1658709266775180&biw=1366&bih=657&dpr=1
JustABeginner
Read rule 5: community/forums/topics/318193

You can ask someone to make you a skin - only if there's a thread about a skinner who willingly make a skin for you or ask a close friend to do it. But it isn't allowed to ask for a request here in this subforum.

Otherwise, feel free to create you own skin:
Introduction to Skinning!
Resources!

Thanks.
Corne2Plum3
Good luck to find someone motivated to make you a skin for free