forum

how do i go about making my own harem of cute girls at my school?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
loserotaku
how do i go about making my own harem of cute girls at my school?
Kolmas
sleep early and dream
abraker
Try entering a subplot
Stomiks
Get schizophrenia
Patatitta
as long as everyone involved is fine with it being a multiple way relationshit and you dont harass anyone sure
Corne2Plum3
What's a harem?
Cerno
smoke upon the devil's lettuce
Farfocele
Roll d100 for charisma!
Jonarwhal
Yeah I have a harem of like 20 guys they all go to a different school
YyottaCat

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

What's a harem?
Harem refers to domestic spaces that are reserved for the women of the house in a Muslim family. A harem may house a man's wife or wives, their pre-pubescent male children, unmarried daughters, female domestic servants, and other unmarried female relatives.
z0z
harem in anime context is a group of lovers for a single person
ghoulybits
Please have attainable dreams
Patatitta
I know of a guy that is dating two girls and once, the girls are aware of this and are fine with it, so it probably should be possible if you tried hard enough
Karmine

Patatitta wrote:

relationshit
Best way to spell it tbh
Patatitta

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

relationshit
Best way to spell it tbh
ok that was an actual typo, no fucking idea how it happened but leaving it there since it's kinda funny
Winnyace
I think this is a joke thread, but I'll answer seriously.

I suppose the reason why you want a harem is because you're lonely or unhappy with your sex life or something else like this. I'm in the same pot as you, really, but from talking to others on this matter, the thing everybody tells me is to wait because sex and relationships aren't something that need to be rushed, and I'm inclined to believe them. a girlfriend or sex or both won't make me any more interesting or engaging as an individual, nor it will make me truly happy. at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter.

also, these sort of relationships are probably illegal in the US? I don't know for sure, but few countries allow polygamy relationships.
Sophie Twilight
Honestly, I think harem is one of the worst thing you can wish for.

Sure- getting many cute girlfriends are good and all, but they also come with big price. Unless if you are well-prepared to take the responsibilities. That said, people severely underestimating the burden to keep on the relationship with more than 2 parties.

also you need to work out on your own self first before wanting gfs and such
ShinRun
A gun and a dream
Jonarwhal

ShinRun wrote:

A gun and a dream
speaking from experience?
Manishh

Winnyace wrote:

I think this is a joke thread, but I'll answer seriously.

I suppose the reason why you want a harem is because you're lonely or unhappy with your sex life or something else like this. I'm in the same pot as you, really, but from talking to others on this matter, the thing everybody tells me is to wait because sex and relationships aren't something that need to be rushed, and I'm inclined to believe them. a girlfriend or sex or both won't make me any more interesting or engaging as an individual, nor it will make me truly happy. at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter.

also, these sort of relationships are probably illegal in the US? I don't know for sure, but few countries allow polygamy relationships.
its funny how you are mentioning, girlfriend/sex
show more