forum

DON'T YOU DARE NOT PASS THE 9TH GRADE WITH MY 30 DOLLAR EXTRA MATH LESSONS! CIRNO!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
literally just the gd colon meme version of cirno's perfect math class, but why not..

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bkwhl8dwn8zrfgl/sequence_%25289%2529.%25F0%259F%2597%25BF/file

idkidkidkidkidkidkidkidkidk
abraker
But did you pass 9th grade?
Stomiks
Probably still in 7th grade
Manishh
I want meth
Apraxye

Manishh wrote:

I want meth
How about we cut a deal. Some meth in exchange for that medical surgery?
Manishh

Puck- wrote:

Manishh wrote:

I want meth
You want me to do the medical surgery while doing meth?
Apraxye

Manishh wrote:

Puck- wrote:

Manishh wrote:

I want meth
That's not what I meant...but yes.
Manishh

Puck- wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Puck- wrote:

Manishh wrote:

I want meth
That's not what I meant...but yes.
Deal
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

abraker wrote:

Sorry, that'll take me a month and a half to answer...
YyottaCat
Corne2Plum3

YyottaCat wrote:

Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
GUYS IT'S HERE I UPLOADED IT ON YOUTUBE (and I changed a bit..but I hear unfortunately bit of audio flickering): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOiOLmSgGx4

Also in 4 days the result will show up..If I passed the ninth grade or if I'm just as stupid as Cirno..
Stomiks

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

GUYS IT'S HERE I UPLOADED IT ON YOUTUBE (and I changed a bit..but I hear unfortunately bit of audio flickering): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOiOLmSgGx4

Also in 4 days the result will show up..If I passed the ninth grade or if I'm just as stupid as Cirno..
...what?
abraker
remind me again what this thread is
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22
OMG I PASSED IT CONFIRMED O_O YEESSS! I AM NO LONGER OLD CIRNO I AM NOW SMARTER THAN BEFORE!
Despite of me choking at math of all the subjects that require math, but it's somehow 5x harder and made me fail ass the first year, it's now somewhat in the opposite direction...Yeah terrible second math semester thingy but NOT TOO terrible I got some heaby backups to made up for..Still my parents gonna bite me hard at my arms at math :( .BUT STILL I PASSED IT I PASSED THIS YEAR! But nowwwww...second class.....10th grade.....in the same school college sorta thingy...( called HTL in Austria) yuckk..my parents still want me to go there BUT HEY I finally accomplished my biggest wish after failing the first year ninth grade with five F's..oof..Now it's....

D's:
Math (sadge)
German (how just how did I do this by just writing a homework i forgor lel)
Physics
Electronic Calculation Thingy (it's called Energiesystem in german xp)
That one thingy about screws and glue and I ALMOST had no clue..(i barely passed the essay even with a question that made me feel clueless although I made some good points here in there.. I still somehow got in there, probably becuz i got a fairly easy question i was able to get full points had to reach C+ to pass it barely teached it yadeyadeyade..xp)

CPE
(drawing geometric stuff like a cpmputer but using hands insted of computer...yea I was able to achieve so many D's like 13/16 about that level of consistency whether i did it super late and a tiny bit great or just givong da homework on time whilst scrweing up spmething..)
C

Nope..

B:

Sports (Yes you also HAVE to practice on sports too, yea not gonna do that.. xP I did a B becuz it's in the end not so strict..becuz sports cmon how can you not screw it up???)
English (maybe an A idk still worth it)
Geographics (I almost screwed up the test in the first semester with a D but could be worse and test second semester B although i thought it was A!! :( the rest I am good here blablubla!)
A:
Ethics
(u exist in class = B,C,D,F gets pissed and go away from u :D)
Manishh

Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

abraker wrote:

y e s
Topic Starter
MrMcMikey22

Manishh wrote:

:D
Corne2Plum3
What's 9+10 ?