forum

Do not LARP challenge

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
In this game, the goal is to not LARP as either your OC, your avatar picture or whatever. Just be your actual self.
To be honest, this is more of a social experiment to see when we get a straight man that doesn't LARP here. Could be fun to watch. Feel free to participate, whether you plan to LARP or not.

To play, assume it's your average forum games thread and reply accordingly.
Karmine
Hello there
Julian_Kaiser
This game leads a perilous path.
It shall diminish into the darkness.
Prosperity is far from the awakening of this game, the thought provoking walls that surround this area draws the boundaries.
Julian_Kaiser
However, if we strive to march onwards without cessation We can push it forward that it may accentuate more behaviour (whether it may be of negative concerns or positive). We can strive to achieve success by persuading more influences to this thread.

Promptly take the initiatives to do so. I request
ClevelandsMyBro
i have stress and migranes.
Julian_Kaiser
amended an error.
Corne2Plum3
tbh I'm already myself in OT lol
HoosierTransfer
bing bong
keremaru
i eat toes
Edgar_Figaro
I feel like most people act like themselves and not their username/avatar. Maybe a more interesting game would be to post acting like your avatar.
Karmine

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

I feel like most people act like themselves and not their username/avatar. Maybe a more interesting game would be to post acting like your avatar.
Could be a good idea, would be kinda hard though. Curious how it would turn out.
JustABeginner
I should continue with work honestly.