forum

Some of my artwork, drawings, thumbnails and sketches!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Kaze ]
Hello, my name is Kaze! (or Wind) I thought I might post some of my drawings, that I took time on, and also a lot of rough thumbnails and sketches I've over about the past 9 months? Some of it is very quick and rough, but its all part of the process in getting better I guess ^^! I'm up for any criticism or positive comments in general towards any of the pictures you look at.

http://imgur.com/a/Qi9Wh <--- Link to the 37 picture album on Imgur.

Things I will warn you before you do look;

- All of these are taken with a iPhone 4S phone camera
- Lighting, Shadows, Movement or Camera not focusing properly (Blurriness)
- Alot of pencil and finger marks on some pages, basically moving my hands over the page when drawing
- Alot of pencil or pen/ink overlapping each other, where Im just like "Whatever" and sketch/draw over stuff on the page
- Some of this is very rough and some times quick may not look amazing, especially alot of the thumbnails
- Some pages or pictures wont look very detailed and some you can see lines overly well, it makes some look awful and some weird, but I'll leave that up to all of you to judge on a personal level!
- Some resolutions might be off causing some pictures to look weird etc

Thank you for reading my post and taking a look if you did, I appreciate it!

P.S. - The latest 'drawing' I did was of Uzume from Sekirei, the coloured background, veiled drawing.

[ Kaze ] ~
reffty_gag
Bro imagine necroing a 11 y/o thread
Corne2Plum3

worstsonicfan wrote:

Bro imagine necroing a 11 y/o thread
You're cringe