forum

It can't continue like this.

posted
Total Posts
24
Topic Starter
bambinex
Hello threads. They are everywhere. I can't even go in this forum without fearing one of these to appear on my screen. They are easily recognizable, thought. In general, the title itself represents how low effort these threads are. "hello". "how are you". When the title is only constituted of 3 words you say everytime in real life, you know you just found a good one. The content of the post, too. In general, it's rarely more than "How has your day been going" or some shit like that. Based on the last 7 months, one hello thread is created every 8 days, with a lot more being created during the last month (maybe because of an influx of newposters ?). I'm slowly driving more insane everytime I see one of these species. Everytime, it's more and more difficult for me not to go ColdTooth and insult the shitposter who thought it was a good idea to make this thread. I think we should unite to fight against this evil force who is slowly consuming the soul of this subforum. These kind of threads shouldn't even exist, and people shouldn't even think of creating one in the first place. We, together, need to find solutions to end this.

(this is a joke if you didn't understand)

also for those who want my hello thread collection cough cough yhuan here it is
Accorsii
i was a bit worried reading this, but then i saw the lil message
igorsprite
YyottaCat
This isn't the OT that I remembered.
Corne2Plum3

YyottaCat wrote:

This isn't the OT that I remembered.
z0z

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

This isn't the OT that I remembered.
i don't remember much about what ot was like when i first came here

probably a lot more roleplaying than now
westtle
"guess i'm making a bye thread then."
igorsprite

WesttlE wrote:

"guess i'm making a bye thread then."
new trend? if so i'm making a banana thread
JustABeginner
No wonder I feel useless in this subforum.
- Marco -

JustABeginner wrote:

No wonder I feel useless in this subforum.
eblf2013

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

This isn't the OT that I remembered.
Same situation, to be honest.

You can explore threads made in mid 2020 and compare, the difference is more than obvious.
ShinRun

eblf2013 wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

This isn't the OT that I remembered.
Same situation, to be honest.

You can explore threads made in mid 2020 and compare, the difference is more than obvious.
Can you explain
I want to know the difference, I’m still very new
ColdTooth
This thread has life, but whether it's old or not is to be considered.
eblf2013

ShinRun wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

This isn't the OT that I remembered.
Same situation, to be honest.

You can explore threads made in mid 2020 and compare, the difference is more than obvious.
Can you explain
I want to know the difference, I’m still very new
Well, have a read at OT!chronicles which list the most important/relevant/fun threads, OT! has a sort of "lore" in where we use to roleplay and such.

Basically we are in a lack of threads that continue that lore. Also a good part of people that were in there... just aren't here now.
Itz_UwU_Playz

WesttlE wrote:

"guess i'm making a bye thread then."
abraker
The lore stopped because I stopped. Let's be real, I had to step in every other month to keep the lore going. I had little hopes it would continue without my involvement
Cerno

eblf2013 wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

This isn't the OT that I remembered.
Same situation, to be honest.

You can explore threads made in mid 2020 and compare, the difference is more than obvious.
kinda the reason why im not as active on OT as before, most of the recent threads are just newcomers shitposting... man i miss the old OT
z0z

Cerno wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

This isn't the OT that I remembered.
Same situation, to be honest.

You can explore threads made in mid 2020 and compare, the difference is more than obvious.
kinda the reason why im not as active on OT as before, most of the recent threads are just newcomers shitposting... man i miss the old OT
i guess that ties in to my reason of i'm not sure what to/i could respond with in most threads now
Tad Fibonacci
You know how to make bad threads go away?

Ignore them.

If they're bad then let them die naturally. The OP will learn to read between the lines and will either leave or try again next time and actually bring contents to the subforum.

You know why shitty behaviors are tolerated on the forums? Because people don't call them out, they give those shitty behaviors attention, so that a shit thread that might only have the life time of a day will just keep being on the front page for weeks.
The fact that nobody calls out retarded behaviors is the reason why those behaviors are kept being repeated. It's now a meme for people to just make shit threads so that abraker would lock it and then update it in the abraker locked threads thread like it's some competition. It's also a meme for threads to be necroed. Haha 14 years old thread necro funni haha.

abraker is also reduced to a meme now. He's arguably one of the people who brought the most contents to OT (and arguably made the quality of threads on OT worst in the transitional phase from OT gen 3 to gen 4, but I digress). But people can't see past his fancy GMT title and just use him as a means to get their threads to be in the lock speedrun.
YyottaCat
I'll try to make lore today.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply