z0z wrote:

MusicRitman wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

I walk away.
to where
somewhere away
:((((((((((((((((((
ninore
you can't just "do nothing". there is always room for improvement.
it's not that you can do nothing, it's that you choose to do nothing because you don't believe in your ability to improve.
Topic Starter
MusicRitman

nedd83 wrote:

it's not that you can do nothing, it's that you choose to do nothing because you don't believe in your ability to improve.
Actually my aim seems stuck at one level. Whatever I do, do many plays or breaks, that stays the same.
ninore

MusicRitman wrote:

nedd83 wrote:

Actually my aim seems stuck at one level. Whatever I do, do many plays or breaks, that stays the same.
you're likely just playing something you can't. like, idk, 5.5* jumps or something.
stick to maps you're comfortable with. you can build more consistency and there still is a lot of pp to come from them.
Topic Starter
MusicRitman

nedd83 wrote:

MusicRitman wrote:

nedd83 wrote:

you're likely just playing something you can't. like, idk, 5.5* jumps or something.
stick to maps you're comfortable with. you can build more consistency and there still is a lot of pp to come from them.
oh wow. I can't play 4* then XD
ninore

MusicRitman wrote:

nedd83 wrote:

MusicRitman wrote:

nedd83 wrote:

dude you did a 155pp top play 17 days ago.
you'll eventually pop off again. just keep playing.
ColdTooth
Winnyace
Kaoruko Moeta is very cute.
ninore

Winnyace wrote:

Kaoruko Moeta is very cute.
Amelia Watson is even cuter.
Phantonym
play moar
JustABeginner

nedd83 wrote:

MusicRitman wrote:

nedd83 wrote:

MusicRitman wrote:

nedd83 wrote:

dude you did a 155pp top play 17 days ago.
you'll eventually pop off again. just keep playing.
I don't know if MusicRitman is actually asking for advice or not, but if he actually is, please go to Gameplay & Ranking.

---

Just in case, like nedd83 said, play what difficult you're comfortable at and master them.

---

Also, welcome to Off-Topic! Since you just posted a post that can be considered as trashpost, you just activated a spamming thread.
abraker
YOU JUST ACTIVATED THE ULTIMATE TRAPCARD
Hika
ur not being consistent

if ur not gonna be consistent, why even bother
show more