forum

Looking for a skin that doesn't seem to exist anymore.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GhostWolf905
So I downloaded a skin at the end of last year called Ocean, and a few days ago due to some problems I had to uninstall osu!, getting rid of all the skins. Now, I can't seem to find the skin. It was pretty simplistic, with the cursor a glowing blue orb and the beats were solid color on the outside and a little tinted with the colour on the inside. Loss sceen had a girl in front of a massive boat in the background. The link that my old download takes me to is osuskinner.com/b4c81e3b-582c-4ce6-b561-db3c0534e87f, and it no longer works.
I'm not sure how much detail to describe it in but I would really appreciate anyone helping to look for the skin as I really liked it. Let me know if you need anything else if you're looking for it.
Corne2Plum3
Topic Starter
GhostWolf905

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

This? https://osuskins.net/skin/94CW38v
Unfortunately no, but I've made progress. The osuskinner site that it lead to has a lot of the same assets that I'm now using to remake the skin. I assume that the creator made the skin private or something like that, as I can find the images and whatnot but not a full skin that's named with all the same stuff. Appreciate the help though!