Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Railgun_
I've made a programm which deletes maps by searching for the mappers:

Source Code: https://github.com/KilluaYT/osu-Farm-Map-Deleter
Preview:

"MAY CONATIN BUGS" (will fix them)

Ic3me3o
I would express my appreciation towards you developing a program that deletes maps that are constantly searched by the community, but I would also like to express that the ranking community is really heavy towards getting their performance points, and even though they like to farm their butts off to get to where they are at right now, it's not an issue of individuals wanting to not farm maps, but it's of the digression of individuals wanting to be a higher rank, so going off of that, I think it may be best expressed towards, if you want to rank, you have to farm, if you don't want to rank, you can still play regular maps, without having to worry about the concept of your rank.
Corne2Plum3
lmao
McEndu
I would recommend to list out all farm maps
(I mean, in your beatmap directory, not on the server)
Topic Starter
_Railgun_

McEndu wrote:

Oof,.. that would take a bit of time to get all farm maps + i need to add new one if ranked.
Or i will just search for maps where audio length is under 1min or smth like that.. sry for bad eng
[j0shu4]

_Railgun_ wrote:

McEndu wrote:

Oof,.. that would take a bit of time to get all farm maps + i need to add new one if ranked.
Or i will just search for maps where audio length is under 1min or smth like that.. sry for bad eng
It would be better imo if you did this. Not all maps made by the people you listed on github are farm. It would be hard to make because you need to account for farms that require mods (like a 3* with DT), but it would be more accurate than making a list of mappers that have made/do make farms.
wrn81056
Thank you for this awesome program.
Topic Starter
_Railgun_
ok i will try to make it only delete were song length is under 1:20
chocopotato_old_1
i dont think it's a good idea
wrn81056

chocopotato wrote:

i dont think it's a good idea
it is a good idea
oSumAtrIX
There is a page where you can see the most overweighted maps. I would recommend using that as a source to delete maps