forum

Is it possible to make a STD skin without approach circles but with circles changing their opacity?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pukeskywanker
Okay, so I'm a noob Osu STD mouse player and these approach circles are too much information to process for my small brain.
So I wondered is it possible to make such a skin where instead of the approach circles, the main circles would change their opacity from 0 (start of a normal approach circle) to 100 (the moment when you supposed to hit the circle)?
Is there already such a skin?
Would such a skin be considered cheating?
Should I just try to play hidden?
Should I stop playing because I'm just bad?
Zelzatter Zero
Nope.
breadquack

pukeskywanker wrote:

Okay, so I'm a noob Osu STD mouse player and these approach circles are too much information to process for my small brain.
So I wondered is it possible to make such a skin where instead of the approach circles, the main circles would change their opacity from 0 (start of a normal approach circle) to 100 (the moment when you supposed to hit the circle)?
Is there already such a skin?
Would such a skin be considered cheating?
Should I just try to play hidden?
Should I stop playing because I'm just bad?
Just play hidden, that's the closest thing you will get to that; the opacity starts at 100 and fades to 0 which isn't that far off what you want.
Corne2Plum3
I heard about a exploit who consists to animate hitcircleoverlay.png. It's used by some EZ players. The problem is you can have colored circle according to the combo and you can't having numbers.
sebbh3
You can if you replace the approach circle files with transparent images or the cursortrail from Vaxei's 404 SkinNotFound v2

Side note, if you're going to use the cursortrail from the Vaxei skin then make sure to rename it before or after you put it in your skin folder
Redo_

sebbh3 wrote:

You can if you replace the approach circle files with transparent images or the cursortrail from Vaxei's 404 SkinNotFound v2

Side note, if you're going to use the cursortrail from the Vaxei skin then make sure to rename it before or after you put it in your skin folder
This makes little to no sense. The original post is years old, and was asking if it's possible to have circles fade from 0 to 100% where 100% opacity is the hit300 mark. Seccond of all the cusortrail thing makes no sense. (or I'm understanding it wrong, which I doubt)
sebbh3

Redo_ wrote:

sebbh3 wrote:

This makes little to no sense. The original post is years old, and was asking if it's possible to have circles fade from 0 to 100% where 100% opacity is the hit300 mark. Seccond of all the cusortrail thing makes no sense. (or I'm understanding it wrong, which I doubt)
Lol mb I was dumb and didn't read through it I thought it was asking about what I was asking when looking for if you can make a skin similair to HD but instead of it fading it's just the hit circles gone