forum

skin for song select screen doesnt go the whole length

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dolols
the title basically says it all. i found a skin that i really like but the skin doesn't fit the whole menu. i asked in a discord and they said that it was because of my monitor resolution? i've researched and tried out how skinning works so that i can fix it myself once i know what the problem actually is.

i dont know if you guys can see the image but here's the link just in case: https://imgur.com/gallery/gX3gvSc
Corne2Plum3
yeah, the problem is your screen resolution. You can change the skin resolution or modify the file(s) yourself
Topic Starter
dolols

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

yeah, the problem is your screen resolution. You can change the skin resolution or modify the file(s) yourself
im guessing that i do that in photoshop?
Zelzatter Zero

dolols wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

yup
Redo_

dolols wrote:

You can do it in any editing program which supports transparency but, if you have no experience this can be a bit hard. As Corne2Plum3 mentioned, just switch your resolution to 1920x1080. You get absolutely 0 benefit from playing on Ultra Wide and basically no skins support that aspect ratio.
Topic Starter
dolols

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

dolols wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

yup
alright thanks a lot :D
Topic Starter
dolols

Redo_ wrote:

dolols wrote:

You can do it in any editing program which supports transparency but, if you have no experience this can be a bit hard. As Corne2Plum3 mentioned, just switch your resolution to 1920x1080. You get absolutely 0 benefit from playing on Ultra Wide and basically no skins support that aspect ratio.
YO THANK YOU. I didnt realize that i can just simply do that. its cus i was playing on the default resolution and it stretched it out.