forum

Almost 5k total posts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YyottaCat
I almost have 5000 total posts (counting in every post, including in OT and Introductions). I'm currently on my 98th page of posts so I'm actually quite close. IDK how I posted this much since my first post was only two months ago but here I am.
WitherMite
POV: you frequently post in almost every FG thread
ninore
congratulations you're addicted to osu!forums
Corne2Plum3
I'm sure more than 90% are from in Forum Games.
ClevelandsMyBro
dont know dude
forums says otherwise
WitherMite

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

dont know dude
forums says otherwise
OT and introductions don't add to post count, if it did i think id be at like 802 posts, well 803 now
ClevelandsMyBro

WitherMite wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

dont know dude
forums says otherwise
OT and introductions don't add to post count, if it did i think id be at like 802 posts, well 803 now
i knew there was something wrong with my counter aswell, though i haven't really know what kind of posts/forums counts towards the counter.
Topic Starter
YyottaCat

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

dont know dude
forums says otherwise
i knew there was something wrong with my counter aswell, though i haven't really know what kind of posts/forums counts towards the counter.
Stuff in OT and Intro doesn't count I think. Also literally three quarters of my posts are in FG.
GPR
Don't be too addicted.
Topic Starter
YyottaCat

GPR wrote:

Don't be too addicted.
I can't help to post. I barely have any other way to spend my time when the lights are out.
ninore

YyottaCat wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

dont know dude
forums says otherwise
Stuff in OT and Intro doesn't count I think. Also literally three quarters of my posts are in FG.
posting in the same forum multiple times in a row doesn't add to post count.
yyottacat posts exclusively in OT and FG so her post count never goes up.
i occasionally post in GD or Modding Queues so my post count does sometimes go up.
Topic Starter
YyottaCat

nedd83 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

dont know dude
forums says otherwise
i occasionally post in GD or Modding Queue's so my post count does sometimes go up.
I don't think that's true because I once posted multiples times in a row in GD and my post count went up multiple times.

I'm now on the 99th page.
ninore

YyottaCat wrote:

nedd83 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

dont know dude
forums says otherwise
i occasionally post in GD or Modding Queue's so my post count does sometimes go up.
I don't think that's true because I once posted multiples times in a row in GD and my post count went up multiple times.
ok i don't think i worded it well. it's hard to explain. if you've posted in one forum for a while, it stops counting the posts you've made there. this is just from what i saw myself.
GPR

nedd83 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

nedd83 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

dont know dude
forums says otherwise
ok i don't think i worded it well. it's hard to explain. if you've posted in one forum for a while, it stops counting the posts you've made there. this is just from what i saw myself.
What?
Tad Fibonacci
Idk what my total post count is and I'm too lazy to go and find out about it myself.

Someone check for me please, thank you.
WitherMite

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Idk what my total post count is and I'm too lazy to go and find out about it myself.

Someone check for me please, thank you.
Tad Fibonacci
Thank you kindly, you shall be rewarded with this medal for your efforts.

_ralsei
that's a lot of post. that's around double the amount i have

I have 125 page of post in total, so that would make around 6,250 post in total.
q9za
I have yes
show more