A lot of thanks to the following osu!mers U.U :
~Awp
~An64fan
~Mafiamaster
~Mariobros.777
~JInxyjem
~Ady the Nobody

~Skinner's words~
Well, version 1.5 of the kirby skin is up and running. I hope you enjoy this skin and have fun with it. In the meantime, I'll work on some tutorials or such for the extra files in there. Those files are meant to give the skin a bit more diversity, so It doesn't get boring to see the same Kracko cursor all the time, and so people can alternate between characters like Dark Matter or Master Hand. Anyways, I'll stop rambling now... =] Hope ya like this version!!!

~Screenshots~ :!: *WARNING* long edited screenshot awaits *WARNING* :!:
~Changelog~

(Recent) Changes:
>indicates a change in the game sprite(s)
+indicates added content
SPOILER
>go
>pause-overlay
>playfield
>approachcircle
>comboburst
>counts(sprites)
+5 new cursors, cursortrails & star2s
>followpoints
>hitcircle
>hitcircleoverlay
>lighting
>menu-backs
>pause-back
>pause-continue
>pause-retry
>play-skips
>play-warningarrow
+plain play-warningarrow
>ready
>reversearrow
>section-fail
>section-pass
>sliders & sliderfollowcircles
+a new slider & sliderfollowcircle
>sliderscorepoint
>sliderpoint10
>sliderpoint30
>spinner-background
>spinner-metre
+a new hit-clap sound
+4 new comboburst sounds
+a new fail-background
+a new soft-slidertick sound
+a new normal-slidertick sound
(Older) Changes:
SPOILER
*cursor size
*cursortrail size
*ctb fruit sprites
*hitcircle
*hitcircleoverlay
*menu-button-background
*ranking- accuracy
*ranking small sprites
*score number/symbol sizes
*scorebar- bg
*scorbar ki, kidanger & kidanger2
*scorebar colour
*selection- mod sprites
*spinner background
*spinner circle
*star2
~Skin's download link~
:!: http://up.ppy.sh/files/kirby!osu!v1.5.rar :!:

Have fun! ;)

Topic Starter
Catosan980
<post reserved for some tutorials>
awp
It's looking pretty good. I think you should drop the faded x from the miss image and revise the spinner. The skin looks too good to have a half-assed default spinner recolour. I remember at the end of the older Kirby games, you'd fall onto a cloud and then launch yourself into the sky for bonuses. The launch height signs could make for a good spinner meter, for example.
Mariodude89
At first I thought it would be a copy and paste crappy skin :P
But man was I wrong.
I love the font.
An64fan
I don't see a download link. :(

Also, from your screenshots, some of the text is really hard to see on the lifebar and combobursts..... Looking pretty sweet so far though.
nomedeusuarionaodisp
It's very... Kirbyish. I like what I see so far, especially the Kracko cursor.
Jinxy
Kirby is the only pink i dared to touch so far and was always waiting for one kirby skin, and its awesome!
Hope the download link comes soon.
Topic Starter
Catosan980
k, so I took in mind what awp said, and re- made the spinner ( cause it's true, i was to lazy to do one and I just used a recolour) and dropped the faded X ( thank god someone told me). Tell me if the skins's spinner is better or worse than the other one, It's different and i had to rape many pics in photoshop to make it. Also, thanks a lot for your support. I want to make a download link, but I'd rather wait till I have everything done... and I have to admit I don't know how to make download links... do I use rapidshare or other programs? OH! and the thing with the text is that I was worried that it would look worse if bigger, but I was wrong, so I'll fix it up later ( when i'm almost done with the skin). THANK U!!!

Topic Starter
Catosan980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Topic Starter
Catosan980
... New spinner looks... a bit weird (meaning something looks choppy)... let's see if u can see what i saw...
awp
Two things I'd suggest: in the bottom left corner, try letting the meter be behind the clouds, or at least offer a fade or something. Secondly, as the meter fills up, recolour the sign-posts in their proper colours (however they should appear) so that they stand out a little more.

When you want to upload your skin, you're best off using upppy and pasting the link in the first post of this thread.
Takuma
This looks really good so far.
And, yeah, please try to get us a download link so we could try out the skin, too.
Topic Starter
Catosan980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Jinxy
For the new spinner, is the star the one spinning or is kirby spinning too?

(Not really a fan of spinning kirbies)
Tollyx
KIRBY :)
This looks good, VERY good. But the only thing that's annoying me is the spinner, but otherwise, great job!
I hope to get an dl link soon ;)
Topic Starter
Catosan980
I'm still workin' on it... but this is the spinner circle( a bunch of stars... I think I've edited so many stars i'm getting dizzy)

Hitoshirenu Shourai
Wow, this skin looks really nice. Keep it up! =3
Topic Starter
Catosan980
Lulz, I've made the new spinners ( Tell me which one is better, or comment if it needs improvement) and made the mods, select options, options and randomize plus changed the menu button background ( Tell me if u liked the other one or this one) and the back button ( is it any better?), thankx awp for the spinner comments! I'm 2/3 of the way to almost making my first skin ( I'm still a noob :lol: )

Topic Starter
Catosan980

Topic Starter
Catosan980
PLUS...

show more