forum

Kirby!osu! v1.5

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jinxy
For the new spinner, is the star the one spinning or is kirby spinning too?

(Not really a fan of spinning kirbies)
Tollyx
KIRBY :)
This looks good, VERY good. But the only thing that's annoying me is the spinner, but otherwise, great job!
I hope to get an dl link soon ;)
Topic Starter
Catosan980
I'm still workin' on it... but this is the spinner circle( a bunch of stars... I think I've edited so many stars i'm getting dizzy)

Hitoshirenu Shourai
Wow, this skin looks really nice. Keep it up! =3
Topic Starter
Catosan980
Lulz, I've made the new spinners ( Tell me which one is better, or comment if it needs improvement) and made the mods, select options, options and randomize plus changed the menu button background ( Tell me if u liked the other one or this one) and the back button ( is it any better?), thankx awp for the spinner comments! I'm 2/3 of the way to almost making my first skin ( I'm still a noob :lol: )

Topic Starter
Catosan980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Topic Starter
Catosan980
PLUS...

Jinxy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Tollyx

JInxyjem wrote:

You, sir, have just made the best skin ever. :)

So is it done yet? I wanna download :D
QFT

The spinner looks great :)
Mafiamaster
I've only used 1 skin throughout my time on osu, and that's the Lucky Star one.
Who knows, maybe I might have a new skin when this becomes downloadable! :)
awp
nomedeusuarionaodisp
I think you'd want to fix the mirrored numbers on the right part of the spinner's meter.
Looks awesome so far :)
Topic Starter
Catosan980
I"M SORRY! It's been a horrible weekend... and I still have plenty of tests and proyects to go... I hope you understand, I haven't been able to touch the skin (much) so this is whut i've got so far (still fixin' z spinnah)
Well here is some small things (I couldn't find decent doors so I had to make em' from scratch)

Topic Starter
Catosan980
Planning on makin' the spinnah 3D ( If it works, this isn't necessarily gonna be the spinner)

Jinxy
EETZ. SOO. SHINIEEEEEE

Un-shine spinner by a little?
Tollyx
I just LOVE the kirby's to the right of the spinner, it look's great! ;)

JInxyjem wrote:

EETZ. SOO. SHINIEEEEEE

Un-shine spinner by a little?
^what he said^
But only tiny little mini bit. :P

Great work Yet! :)
Topic Starter
Catosan980
It's late back home, but I haz z spinnah... *yawns* Thank everybody for all the comments!!! :)

An64fan
Here's my thoughts....

Maybe have the "spinner approach circle" as the spinner, and have Kirby sitting in the middle in the background? =3

(and then maybe use just a regular approach circle maybe...?)
Topic Starter
Catosan980
EPIC, you were right... It looks better (At least, I love it) Thanks An64Fan, and awp for the cloud idea.

Topic Starter
Catosan980

Nya-Chan_old
On the combo burst, you might want to try to vector it rather than just use the paintbrush since it looks rather 'fuzzy'. Take a crash course in the Pen tool (If you're using Photoshop) and try to duplicate the image.
An64fan
Jinxy
Remove the scarf under pippi kirby, it looks like a Sumo Belt :o
An64fan

JInxyjem wrote:

No, if it's not a scarf, it's a sash. Either way, works out fine. Besides, it helps identify Pippy Kirby better. XP
awp
That comboburst rules
Jinxy

An64fan wrote:

JInxyjem wrote:

No, if it's not a scarf, it's a sash. Either way, works out fine. Besides, it helps identify Pippy Kirby better. XP
Its not like everybody has that hair. One glance at that and you know its pippi anyway.
awp
nilsonneto
Topic Starter
Catosan980
Oh!!!, don't worry, a download link is coming soon, finally spring break came, so I can make the comboburst and countdown how they were meant to be, thanks for all the comments (if u think that comboburst was awesome, now that I have time, I'll make it even better) THANK U :D I know the skin will have it's faults, but what I wanna find is some sound effects, like kirby's "hiiiiiii!!!" or the hammer hit or when he spits out an enemy... If anyone knows were to find some I'd greatly appreciate it :)

Mafiamaster
kirby1.mp3 = Kirby's "Hiii~"

Sounds for Kirby.mp3 = Some sounds for Kirby from a Japanese SSBM?

You'll have to cut parts of this mp3 to get single sounds
I've cut the "hiii" sound for you in kirby1.mp3

Hope these help a little!

Download: Sounds for Kirby.mp3

Download: kirby1.mp3
Topic Starter
Catosan980
I luv u SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!! THANK U!!! :)
Jinxy

Catosan980 wrote:

[attachment=0:d9163]section-fail.png[/attachment:d9163]
Im pretty sure i havnt seen these two before, what are they?
Topic Starter
Catosan980

JInxyjem wrote:

Catosan980 wrote:

ATTACH[section-fail.png]
Im pretty sure i havnt seen these two before, what are they?
They are known as Dark Matter, they were enemies in "kirby search for the crystal shards", actually It's supposed to be a circle with an eye only, it's kinda like 02's common form. I found a site were I got all the kirby images, you can check out all the boss enemies in here: http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/ ... /pictures/

YoshiKart
You are amazing. :D

Can't wait to see the finished product.
Starrodkirby86
I would like to see this finished anytime soon. You're just taunting everyone by showing off screenshots of a skin we can't download yet. ._.;

:3 I love it still.
Topic Starter
Catosan980

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

I would like to see this finished anytime soon. You're just taunting everyone by showing off screenshots of a skin we can't download yet. ._.;

:3 I love it still.
Sorry, I've posted the download link in the first post, so now everyone can download, It's not that "hardcore" but for a first skin I guess it's not to bad... is it? Anyway, I'll try to update from time to time. ^.^
Mafiamaster
WOW! This is really AWESOME. I've never seen the menu back button move before! And the stars that come out of the circle upon hitting it, is just amazing!!
But it's kind of distracting at the same time during gameplay. Big blinding light show especially during Kiai mode :( But this is just me Don't take it into consideration, unless other people complain. I really like this skin... ALOT.
Topic Starter
Catosan980

Mafiamaster wrote:

WOW! This is really AWESOME. I've never seen the menu back button move before! And the stars that come out of the circle upon hitting it, is just amazing!!
But it's kind of distracting at the same time during gameplay. Big blinding light show especially during Kiai mode :( But this is just me Don't take it into consideration, unless other people complain. I really like this skin... ALOT.
Oh!!! Thank you sooo much, I feel like half my brain died making the skin, but I guess it was worth it. I know the skin is distracting, I got used to it, but that doesn't mean it's not a problem, I'll see what I can do. XD Thnax :) (liking the K-ON! skin so far)
Jinxy
ITS FINALLY DOOOOOOONE!

-Does a backflip-

-Downloads-
Lokamp
Wooooooooooooow!
This sskin is REALLY fan-tastic!
You have been working on this for months, isn't it?
show more