Have you ever tried to left "osu!"?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Galaxy-
also, if you did, why?

Just asking lmao
Zelzatter Zero
[S] Yeah I used to, back in June 2018 until April 2019, when pishifat's mapping video just got recommended to me out of nowhere.

I don't exactly remember the reason, but mainly because I was still a kid at that time, my mental health was really unstable with constructive criticism (especially if they point out that my maps are bad). I also had trouble with my English at that time, plus a small controversy I've made, it made me stress over this game and force me to quit.
- Marco -
Only once, but i failed. I even got restricted for 3 years but I was still playing osu!
Hydreigon
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
NOTE:

Uninstalled osu! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[/centre]
[centre]
[notice]

but seriously im taking a hiatus from playing osu since 1. I'm burned out on farming 2. can't find good convert maps to farm now 3.its pretty much affecting my studies and passion to draw negatively, I'll try to be back playing at around November or early 2021, i'll see you guys next time ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Lapizote
i left sometime in 2016 because 13 year old me sucked so bad at the game.
Topic Starter
Galaxy-

axl2468 wrote:

i left sometime in 2016 because 13 year old me sucked so bad at the game.
same there, bruh
Corne2Plum3
no
Meguro
idk
YyottaCat
Maybe.
ninore
back in june - july i was so terrible at the game that i honestly thought i would never improve and i wanted to quit playing osu!.

i also had a friend who gained 2600 pp in 2 - 3 months of playing osu! while i was at 500 pp at the time, he got himself banned so that he could take a break from playing because he was playing too much. the only real life friend i know who plays osu getting this good at the game at that time also made me feel worse about the game.

but then, i managed to fc imagination. i don't know if that was the worst thing i have ever done in osu, or the best. but just fc'ing that map and getting a pretty good accuracy gave me the motivation i needed to play more maps.
Gracidea
I actually wanted to quit osu in early 2018 but eventually got hooked again later on.
ScxrletRose
You can't
Topic Starter
Galaxy-

NalianSmallPP wrote:

You can't
Remember, you'll be always here.
Yukiumi
I've "quit" like a million times because I have no motivation most of the time kekw