forum

Zoo thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winnyace
here we can all just go ahead and be animals. wolfs, cats, sheeps, cows, any animal. just don't make it NSFW, okay?

moooooooooooooooo
Lights
repost
Topic Starter
Winnyace
thank you, Lights <3

mooooooo
Zelzatter Zero
awooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Corne2Plum3
meow
TeeArctic1
My animal brethren deserve to be free, emigrate to the mighty Antarctic Empire for a chance to be yourself and truly get revenge on these puny humans
Corne2Plum3
Meow
q9za

TeeArctic1 wrote:

My animal brethren deserve to be free, emigrate to the mighty Antarctic Empire for a chance to be yourself and truly get revenge on these puny humans
Everyone here is doing random noises, while the penguin is advocating for his rights. You should learn from this penguin.
Lapizote

q9za wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Everyone here is doing random noises, while the penguin is advocating for his rights. You should learn from this penguin.
pretty sure the penguin is advocating for penguin terrorism against humans.
levesterz
Lights
Moo
Lapizote
quack.
Topic Starter
Winnyace
Moooooo!
Zelzatter Zero
woof! woof!

awooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
abraker
Welcome to OT safari!

The typical shitposter is a ferocious animal. They prey on quality and can attack any discussion in as fast as one post. You will often see them heard in packs by quoting each other. Occasionally they do this gawd awful spam stuff, but luckily we have these locks we give them so they stop.

Oh! There is one! Did you see that post? What an animal!

And if you turn to the left you will see stupid in its natural habitat...