forum

explain your profile picture

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
ok so uhhh my main profile picture used to be tenga hajime, and i really liked this one because 1. no one actually uses a kiznaiver profile picture and 2. it was an anime boy. my main profile picture is li syaoran now because it's my username.

so uh yeah, that's it ig
Makan1
I changed it to this a few days ago. It represents me: a gamer. I game.

before my profile picture was the rising sun flag for several years because I am japanese and like it's design. for some reason it was removed but apparently a lot of pfp's were removed for no reason so I think I was part of that.
Gorou
its a wanpachi
Hydreigon
Nino nakano
Zelzatter Zero
I've explained it already, but my pfp is cropped from this:

Drawn by me obviously.
johnmedina999
Lights
yes.
Corne2Plum3
Just look my pfp
DeletedUser_6709840
Changed it today to the husbando I'm trying to max level in Ensemble Stars
qwt
SENKO SAN!!!
Achromalia
i drew my avatar to represent both myself and the character i'd like to develop in a future animated series of mine.

i really want to update it though. i don't really like it much anymore.
Topic Starter
Dialect

Achromalia wrote:

i drew my avatar to represent both myself and the character i'd like to develop in a future animated series of mine.

i really want to update it though. i don't really like it much anymore.
probably not going to change my own pfp for a while unless i change my username back
Chiru-kun
when i started osu! 2 years ago, i loved this character, Oreki Houtarou. there are a few other characters i love now too, but not replacing him is fine for me.
Zelzatter Zero
My redraw of one scene in Brand New Animal.

I suck at drawing *cries*
z0z
this is supposed to be me transforming from a blanket into something but it's blank
Nuuskamuikkunen
I just got this somewhere and cropped it lol
Topic Starter
Dialect

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

My redraw of one scene in Brand New Animal.

I suck at drawing *cries*
ohhhh yeah i heard of that anime it sounds cool
CHARAX
Hello, my profile picture is from undertale. The character is Chara, i like use the picture to represent myself because the child is no gender, and for my personality.

And sometimes i will change the profile picture, like marisa from touhou,and,vocaloid,jsab,gravity falls etc
Trashy Tuber
It’s the only picture I had at the time that wasn’t just random pictures of math homework.
Lapizote
my pfp is based on my favourite Dota character: https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Arc_Warden - idk, he's just so fucking cool in so many ways. cool lore, I like his voice, his abilities are cool, and liking him that much doesn't make me gay because it doesn't even have a gender.

actually this used to be my pfp:

but I decided to change it to be more personalized. I used to unironically find MLG montages to be funny, and I didn't have any other ideas(lol) so I just edited this:

into this:

show more