forum

explain your profile picture

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
ok so uhhh my main profile picture used to be tenga hajime, and i really liked this one because 1. no one actually uses a kiznaiver profile picture and 2. it was an anime boy. my main profile picture is li syaoran now because it's my username.

so uh yeah, that's it ig
Makan1
I changed it to this a few days ago. It represents me: a gamer. I game.

before my profile picture was the rising sun flag for several years because I am japanese and like it's design. for some reason it was removed but apparently a lot of pfp's were removed for no reason so I think I was part of that.
Gorou
its a wanpachi
Hydreigon
Nino nakano
Zelzatter Zero
I've explained it already, but my pfp is cropped from this:

Drawn by me obviously.
johnmedina999
Lights
yes.
Corne2Plum3
Just look my pfp
DeletedUser_6709840
Changed it today to the husbando I'm trying to max level in Ensemble Stars
qwt
SENKO SAN!!!
Achromalia
i drew my avatar to represent both myself and the character i'd like to develop in a future animated series of mine.

i really want to update it though. i don't really like it much anymore.
Topic Starter
Dialect

Achromalia wrote:

i drew my avatar to represent both myself and the character i'd like to develop in a future animated series of mine.

i really want to update it though. i don't really like it much anymore.
probably not going to change my own pfp for a while unless i change my username back
Chiru-kun
when i started osu! 2 years ago, i loved this character, Oreki Houtarou. there are a few other characters i love now too, but not replacing him is fine for me.
Zelzatter Zero
My redraw of one scene in Brand New Animal.

I suck at drawing *cries*
z0z
this is supposed to be me transforming from a blanket into something but it's blank
Nuuskamuikkunen
I just got this somewhere and cropped it lol
Topic Starter
Dialect

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

My redraw of one scene in Brand New Animal.

I suck at drawing *cries*
ohhhh yeah i heard of that anime it sounds cool
CHARAX
Hello, my profile picture is from undertale. The character is Chara, i like use the picture to represent myself because the child is no gender, and for my personality.

And sometimes i will change the profile picture, like marisa from touhou,and,vocaloid,jsab,gravity falls etc
Trashy Tuber
It’s the only picture I had at the time that wasn’t just random pictures of math homework.
Lapizote
my pfp is based on my favourite Dota character: https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Arc_Warden - idk, he's just so fucking cool in so many ways. cool lore, I like his voice, his abilities are cool, and liking him that much doesn't make me gay because it doesn't even have a gender.

actually this used to be my pfp:

but I decided to change it to be more personalized. I used to unironically find MLG montages to be funny, and I didn't have any other ideas(lol) so I just edited this:

into this:

Long Note bad
uh
- Yuno Gasai -
i love yanderes
milky-chan
This is actually one of my many OCs, Zara. I have an actual persona under the name of Cubbie but I'm not fully happy with their design, so Zara is here as a placeholder.
Taj
i attempted to imitate an album cover and also create something original while still maintaining influences. although it's barely noticeable, i put some grain on my pfp. to get that filter effect i just duplicated the image on top and experimented with image filters before choosing the one that looks most nicest.
Dilly_P
So my pfp is Chris Evans, and like, he’s my pfp because I love him. I chose this picture because it was the best one I could find on Pinterest. There was better, but, idk, thought they were weird.
JustABeginner
I regret making this but hey, going to start from the bottom.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Nagato Yuki from the haruhi suzumiya series, more specifically from the movie (The disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya).

Just because a character does not express emotions, it does not mean they are nonexistant.
YyottaCat
I drew this. I basically searched up for images and used photoshop to replicate the shape and drew in the details lol. I totally didn't mean to make my profile look like a loli, that's for sure.
KatouMegumi
Uhh. At the time of August 28th, 2020, my avatar picture is Hyodo Michiru from a very certain anime series you can find by looking up the character's name or my username. Ironic and triggering, I know.
Meguro
I'm smiling in front of the screen, that's all
Topic Starter
Dialect
my pfp is still li syaoran
Corne2Plum3
Ralsei from Deltarune but he have a gun
Lapizote
uhhh

still a dankified dota 2 character.
Empyreannn
A picture from @archillect on twitter. Nothing really, thought it looked cool, and I don't plan on ever changing it
Zelzatter Zero
uh... just look at my pixiv page for the source.
Zanzabar
uhh... we dont talk about it
Galaxy-
Senko-san = absolute cuteness

Thats all.

also i wish she was real ;w;
Meguro
Suisui
GPR
My username
ninore
jschlatt and obama
YyottaCat
Very cute catgirl!
Nikolai

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

uh... just look at my pixiv page for the source.
das hot
YyottaCat
B-ranked catgirl. (Seen on my right shoulder)
troIIing
kirby kazooie
Nuuskamuikkunen
The coolest obstagoon* image I found over there, still don't know the exact source.

*Eight gen Dark/normal type pokémon, evolves from Galar Linoone.
ScxrletRose
Had a glass of water for a very long time #watergang (remember to hydrate), but recently changed to something i made on my own.
It's a picture from the end of my favorite game, Celeste. This game is a great platformer, and got me into rock climbing IRL. My name Sniba on top for some reason.
_ralsei
ralsei floating in space
Jonarwhal
it's a nar
YyottaCat
Meow, isn't that obvious?
Jonarwhal
it's holo from Spice & Wolf. she is a wolf girl, likely a maned wolf
show more