forum

what's your main skin?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
i can make skins, but i'm not that good at it, so i usually use blueberry
Zelzatter Zero
For me, I'm using this skin for both mapping and playing STD/Mania. I fused my old skin with another skin for this.
Rizevim
Cows mix skin , it's a very old skin.
Corne2Plum3
This skin : Corne2Plum3 2020-04-29
community/forums/topics/1060666
I think you know who made this pro skin lol
Winnyace
this one
[LS]PositoniX
sillyfangirl skin for mania, yugen for std
Topic Starter
Dialect

PositoniX wrote:

sillyfangirl skin for mania, yugen for std
yugen is a pretty good skin, but blueberry is just way more simplistic imo, so i use that more often.
Hydreigon
I used Yugen skin as well back when i played std, i felt comfortable with it after a while, then when i switched to ctb the skin was pretty terrible so i changed my skin and used this: boop i use umi’s version and after a while i got pretty used to it.

...honestly i will probably change it soon lol
Jhundaniel
Default.
Zelzatter Zero

Jhundaniel wrote:

Default.
ewww
DeletedUser_6709840
My mapping skin is a mixed skin of this skin and this one (I also have a custom fruit catcher for osu!catch that someone made for me years ago, edited some of the assets to make it more streamlined for modding maps and readability. There used to be a skin that was entirely based on the character Nagisa from Free! that I also took assets from to make the skin more to my liking comboburst and score panel wise. It's mostly for aesthetic when I'm mapping)

My std playing skin is currently WhiteCat's skin.

Edit: Most of the skins I use are 5+ years old because that's when I started playing and these skins were posted at the time.
Phantonym
Whitecat skin
JustABeginner
My main skin is my own osu!skin. There are 3 of them;
1.) It's complete I can say, but it's not nice to see this skin.
Check out on my user page!

2.) Abandoned. But it's better than my first skin.
Check out on my user page!

3.) I love this skin, but it's still work in progress. :C

Mostly were made by me, a few elements were only copied...
Lights
this. is pretty.

ericcccc2

Lights wrote:

this. is pretty.

Link to skin pls this looks perfect
rosewaters
-Chaeyoung
looking to try and combine skins but not sure how it works. Cognizant std, exgon's skin for ctb, mint mango for mania and taiko. Really want to combine them so i dont have to switch every time I want to play another game mode.
qwt
I have my own skin for mapping/playing https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wUjYaj0Mtqpod5h4C3Xyo-yYhq5HueMU?usp=sharing pretty nice skin you should use it
Achromalia
a work-in-progress hybrid skin. it uses some aspects of Ene from "Kagerou Project" skins, a couple elements from other skins, and primarily consists of the YUGEN skin. i'm looking for a few more elements to replace but i'm pretty happy with the skin as it is.

i titled it "ANHEDONIA".

one day, i might even make my own original skin.
Corne2Plum3

Achromalia wrote:

a work-in-progress hybrid skin. it uses some aspects of Ene from "Kagerou Project" skins, a couple elements from other skins, and primarily consists of the YUGEN skin. i'm looking for a few more elements to replace but i'm pretty happy with the skin as it is.

i titled it "ANHEDONIA".

one day, i might even make my own original skin.
Why this is an 1.0 skin?
show more