Lights
this. is pretty.

ericcccc2

Lights wrote:

this. is pretty.

Link to skin pls this looks perfect
rosewaters
-Chaeyoung
looking to try and combine skins but not sure how it works. Cognizant std, exgon's skin for ctb, mint mango for mania and taiko. Really want to combine them so i dont have to switch every time I want to play another game mode.
qwt
I have my own skin for mapping/playing https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wUjYaj0Mtqpod5h4C3Xyo-yYhq5HueMU?usp=sharing pretty nice skin you should use it
Achromalia
a work-in-progress hybrid skin. it uses some aspects of Ene from "Kagerou Project" skins, a couple elements from other skins, and primarily consists of the YUGEN skin. i'm looking for a few more elements to replace but i'm pretty happy with the skin as it is.

i titled it "ANHEDONIA".

one day, i might even make my own original skin.
Corne2Plum3

Achromalia wrote:

a work-in-progress hybrid skin. it uses some aspects of Ene from "Kagerou Project" skins, a couple elements from other skins, and primarily consists of the YUGEN skin. i'm looking for a few more elements to replace but i'm pretty happy with the skin as it is.

i titled it "ANHEDONIA".

Why this is an 1.0 skin?
Achromalia

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

i titled it "ANHEDONIA".

Why this is an 1.0 skin?
???

not sure what that refers to.
Winnyace
I now use this one
ninore
this one which is a heavily edited version of blueberry
don't ask me where i got it
Winnyace
I use this one
rosewaters
blueberry or definitelynotrgb. mostly definitelynotrgb though
Corne2Plum3
- Night03 -, my masterpiece

community/forums/topics/1111597
Lapizote
z0z
a skin i ripped from osu!stream and modified for std, idk what skin for taiko and ctb, and yugen for mania
normal skin for everything else
ScxrletRose
Currently Varvalian's skin, which i think is a mix of YUGEN and Seoul or something (download link on my profile)
Jonarwhal
it appears i am not the only person who uses yugen. i also use luigihann's taiko skin for taiko (shocker)
ninore
i just use merami's skin now

glowing sliders are great
pxndx_blu31706
yuuki ausuna
WitherMite
a custom mixed skin, one of ThePooN's old skins with some custom combo colors for Std with Yugen elements for mania, edited ini to preferences.
Lapizote
z0z

z0z wrote:

a skin i ripped from osu!stream and modified for std, idk what skin for taiko and ctb, and yugen for mania
normal skin for everything else
edit to my skin, i cut out the taiko part of the skin leaving the default to take over
i also changed to night03 from yugen in mania, slightly modifying the skin so i can read and play mania when it happens to be hard to see
AddGore
Hibiki for mania. Yugen for taiko.
furry hater
MaterialStuff for standard and pl0x for mania
Winnyace
I use this skin
Nuuskamuikkunen
Corne2Plum3

Yes I'm a noob