forum

Explain your gamestyle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CallMe_Al
Describe how you play osu! but make it weird.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I play because I want and however I want, I don't want to give further explainations because I haven't thought about it myself.
Molly Sandera
I move with the smallest rats from the rat farms, they sure like getting out of control unless you use a special cage but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy playing with them. And i use a chinese control panel to go DADADADADADADADA, DADADADADADADADADADA, DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA, DADADADADADADADA, DADADADADADADADADADA, DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA
- Lena -
I put mousepad on top of the tablet for tabletcover...

its so rough
Zelzatter Zero
I play the game with 0% dim, storyboard and video on, shader and softening filter on, custom hitsound on, cursor-that-looks-like-it's-from-CS:GO on, and play w/ Relax.

I didn't try to make it sound weird, it sounds weird already.
Nuuskamuikkunen
I play with 99% dim. 100% is overrated
Almost everything disabled, in some cases custom hitsounds might be disabled as well.
No interface.

I use default controls.
Hydreigon
I play with 1% dime, Storyboard ON, Video ON, All effects ON, I use default controls, and i use my left hand
Corne2Plum3
I play with 60% dim.
Seriously, if you play with 100% background dim, you play with the same background and it's boring, and you don't respect the guy who make the background lol
haha i rolypoly
i play with stress, and i play with mouse. Mouse is epic i love do sure do love the mouse. mous mous mouse mouse mouse mouse mousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemousemouse
CHARAX
I usually do in video off, with effect sound. i use my tablet and my left hand without using keyboard except in mode osu!mania and taiko.

Some time with black bacground in some maps, and no use mouse and sometime disabled the skin beatmap
ninore
i enable all the graphical stuff except combo bursts.
I play with mouse
i use 80% dim with all the custom stuff enabled
My gamestyle is Jumping until it's over and then missing at the slider after that.
[LS]PositoniX
standard:

use dominant hand for tapping, mostly singletap, use mouse, use right hand to aim, bad at aim, ok at acc, good at speed (relative to my level)

mania: wrist down, sometimes i move my right hand's wrist up for jumptrills, circle skin, downscroll, no lane cover, sometimes i play mirror
Lapizote
as stated perfectly by this tablet area spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17--B5HjiOFEICvvUfuag0sV7ART0VuvzHDwEPeAohbg/edit#gid=0

MOUSE CAN DO EVERYTHING F**K YOU TABLET SCRUB!!!
Winnyace
i smash the keys and wingle my mouse and it works out
Corne2Plum3
Mouse.

I tried the tablet but...
community/forums/topics/1107748
No, I prefer the mouse
Hyp3rR4lph
i toss my mouse to the other side of my room and just hope for the best
[RUE]Bambinex
Well, on osu catch I'm just smashing my arrow and shift keys.

On std, I'm using the trackpad and keyboard of my laptop, playing with trackpad is not that bad, but playing with the keyboard is very difficult lol
Phantonym
the more i scratch the tablet, the more accurate my jump is.
keremaru
Oh, OK.
My playstyles:
osu!standard:
I play with a trackpad on 4.9x sensitivity. My keybinds are RAlt and RCtrl. My aim can be considered a hybrid of all trades; predominantly flow-style aiming with a tendency towards cursor dancing in wide gaps, and straight-aim when needed.
osu!taiko:
I play osu!taiko with a DDKK layout, because it feels better than just having to switch between inner and outer whenever I want to hit triples and stairs. Also, I'm more used to DDKK as an original osu!mania player. My keybinds are (ZX ,.) as with the rest of my keybinds. The only reason I don't have my keybinds set as ,. on osu!standard is because my trackpad pauses whenever I hit an alphanumerical key.
osu!catch:
My skin's fruits are set to pink diamonds with solid white outer glows. My keybinds are ZX for directional inputs, and . to dash; I use my middle finger to dash, instead of my index because it just feels better. I focus primarily on alternating and wiggles, as well as a tendency to revert to dashed Hyperwalking whenever I see BaF's or cross-screens.
osu!mania:
I play all keycounts of osu!mania differently.
1k: I play with the spacebar and both hands.
2k: I use ZX.
3k: I play 3k like osu!catch; with ZX. and an inclination to use my right middle finger instead of the index.
4k: My right arm is raised, so I can keep up with my left hand. Sometimes, rather, it's also so that I can slow down when I need to, as I'm more used to my right wrist resting when I play osu!. My keybinds are ZX,. just like osu!taiko.
5k: My keybinds are (LShft)ZX ,. where I utilize my ring finger on my left hand to play the first lane.
6k: My keybinds are (LShft)ZX ,./ - this is the only mode where my fingers are equally balanced.
7k: A drastic shift in my positioning. Instead of (LShft)ZX (spacebar) ,./, I instead use QWE (spacebar) IOP, as it's more spacious for me to use. And I can't bear squishing my fingers together that close.
8k: I stick with my new 7k positioning, and start to use QWER IOP[.
9k: Similar to 8k, only with the spacebar. QWER (spacebar) IOP[.
10k: QWER (spacebar) (RAlt) IOP[.
Enjoy!
ClevelandsMyBro
BlessRNG
show more