forum

Looking for advice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fedora Chan
I'm just wondering what insight you guys have on how to focus better on perfectly alting , i've been playing alt for 1700+ hours now and i still randomly start single tapping (BUT it's not even my dominant finger ).Even on "slow" sections , i've been trying to just think about my tapping 24/7 but it's like i'm thinking 1 thing and doing another , idk . meow meow much love
Reyalp51
drink unhealthy amounts of caffeine
Cerno
meth
Jun Maeda
Ko si sada pa ti brate rodjeni
Corne2Plum3
(moved from Off-Topic, you'll get more serious answer on Gameplay & Rankings)
Vallacy
I don't think I will be much help since I've been full alting since I started the game but you can try practising with the Mcosu or Lazer mods which force you to keep on full alting, otherwise you can also play lower star rating maps and slowly build up from there to the harder patterns.

Hope this helps :)
I AM VERY SMART

Vallacy wrote:

I don't think I will be much help since I've been full alting since I started the game but you can try practising with the Mcosu or Lazer mods which force you to keep on full alting, otherwise you can also play lower star rating maps and slowly build up from there to the harder patterns.

Hope this helps :)
Unfortunately the Alternate mod in lazer is unrankable, which means you won't gain any PP with it, but it's still a solution!

Fun fact: There's also the Single Tap mod forcing you to only press one key instead of two
Ashcandy
don't force yourself into a playstyle let the playstyle choose you
Duck o-o

Ashcandy wrote:

don't force yourself into a playstyle let the playstyle choose you
the only true and real answer

if u cant perma alt and keep singletapping then dont perma alt
trying to force it will prob slow ur progression as u will always be focused on alting rather than doing it naturally