forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
his everything
Probably because you're in a horror movie so the plushie will eventually turn into a monster the night and try to eat you in your sleep so BE CAREFUL!

==========

What are your wishes for 2023?
Kaaruumii
My wishes are that 2023 will be a great year and hope to finally be fully happy again

What is your favorite anime? (or tv show if you dont like anime)
TGGD
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
-----
What's that in the distance?
Jason X
That's me, I'm waving my hand to say hello o/

- - - - -

How was your new year, did you party a little?
Achromalia
it was actually comically uneventful, i didn't really pay attention to it and pretty much lived like it were any other day. until the power outage. lmao.

~ ~ ~

Achromalia wrote:

if you were able to ask any extremely personal question about me, but couldn't reasonably expect to receive an answer for it, what would it have been?
JustABeginner
OMG!!! ACHRO!
It's been a while we've met. I would definitely ask you how's your achieve in things so far, as well as how are you doing.
---
If you were to think back a few years from now, how much have you're making progress to improve yourself?
Jason X
I did not improve, the opposite is the case :/

--

How did you find osu?
Arctos Sagittario
I do remember saying in a thread dedicated for this question but too lazy to find it. well

long story short, a roommate of mine in a training program for ielts test played osu in dorm, I got interested.

————————————

favourite dish for recent year?
JustABeginner
Butter chicken at that one restaurant. Would like to go there again next time.
---
What defines you yourself irreplaceable?
his everything

MY CRAZINESS 😃

==========================================================

If you were the president, what would be the first action you would take?
Farfocele
Resign because let's be honest, that's a position i am in no way responsible enough to handle.

Would you like to learn touch typing?
179bpm
yeah that would be nice

would you consider yourself an awkward person?
lostsilver
yeah i can get awkward at times... i'm very cheery and sweet though!
-----------
if you were in Steven's position of having your brother kill your Charizard by trading, would you strangle your brother, or would you forgive him? (my version of steven forgave him, and his Charizard was brought back from the dead)
his everything

STRANGLE.

==========================================================

What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier?
179bpm
the fact i haven’t improved as fast as others in osu

what’s a song that makes you cry?
B0ii
Honestly i don't know

are you a good source of advice?
Farfocele
not really?

do you have BLÅHAJ?
JustABeginner
No, but blahaj is cool!
---
If you were to spend time with one person today to, who will it be?
Farfocele
i have no idea.

Are you amazed that this post has 33k replies?
her everything
ehh... it's just a thread soo, no suprise

do you like finding a job?
Rizevim
not at all

What is something you look back on about yourself and cringe?
keremaru
Being 13 years old.

If you could have any two objects/concepts in the world, what would they be?
JustABeginner
Alpha and Omega. I don't know what does the question means. lel
---
Ever think what happens next for you after finishing up high school or college?
Arctos Sagittario
oh well, my closest answer would be like this:

when I was in college I pretty much got lost for a few years, then finding out what I should do, where I should go, then I graduated.

after that took a lot of failures and corrections, and now I'm still half way. good thing is that I'm still on it.

sq since I feel like this question is intended for school kids.
JustABeginner
Since no one is answering right now:

---
Before finishing high school, I tend to think about how my friends and I be separated after spending about 4-5 years.
My future isn't as promising as I hope it be, nor I didn't choose any career path. Life was on hold for me, constantly giving me restless nights and spent my glory days in Off-Topic.

Back to current, I do have a career path, though I still have some challenges ahead about where would I live and get a job for, as well as any financial plans and communicate with friends, especially with friends. I would never feel a bit depressed leaving them after spending a good amount of time with them.

So yeah, whatever future holds, I just keep focusing what I need to do best.
---

If you were to explain your overcoming challenges, how would it be like?
-Umbreon-
I don't quite understand the question so I'll answer with the most difficult challenge I created and beat.

------------------------------------------

Drug addiction. God damn if I wasn't stupid for listening to people say "Don't do drugs. Drugs are bad." They were right. I got heavily dependent on psilocybin about 8 months ago. Doing 4-5 grams every other day to ride the high of not being sober while trying not to kill myself. It was destroying me. Cost me my relationship of 4 years, my mental health (I literally haven't been the same since. People told me I was a real nice guy, now I genuinely see shit in my peripheral 6 times or so a week. Nothing crazy though, just blips or shadowy figures that disappeared when I look at them.)
I've been stuck with a god complex that stems from some psychosis/bpd that I inherited to my body semi rejecting the mushrooms I ate.

I never went to rehab. Thank God I saw the problems once people started leaving rather than slipping into some state of physical decay.

But yeah, I'm pretty "straight-edge" now. I only drink at restaurants, will never touch marijuana or psilocybin again. Now I just have a form of nicotine addiction that I'm working on. I should be clean by August. As for my mental state and aggression? I don't think it'll ever be fixed, that and the weird blips I see.

I learned a pretty valuable lesson the hard way.

Don't do drugs.

----------------------------------------------

What do you find comforting in people? Could be traits, behaviors, mannerisms the like. If you have a story to share along with it, please feel free to share.
Rezq Gokou
Just someone talking to me. Even if they're harrasing me with swears/slurs or even physically attack me, it's better than no one doesn't even look at me once.

How long have you been posting in this forum?
sshix_
actually not for too long

how do you like to spend your free time?
lostsilver
i love to draw in my free time :> art/animation is my passion, so obviously i've gotten really really good at it :swag:
---------------
do you listen to skillet, green day, metallica, etc? if so, please list one of your favorites!
Wimpy Cursed
no

Q: what has been your best moment this year so far, why?
Rezq Gokou
Joining the forum (it's also the worst moment this year)

why do you join this forum?
179bpm
i was just looking around the website

if you could change something about the past, what would you change?
-Kori
my old facebook account
that shit is like a public safe of your cringey childhood memories

who's your favorite ninjago character?
JustABeginner
Even if I were been forced to pick a character, there's none since I don't watch it, sorry.

---

What have you achieved so far in 2023?
Farfocele
very good grades.

Would you rather take en passant or checkmate your opponent?
Rezq Gokou
I could do en passant checkmate

Have you listen to Qisano's songs?
Farfocele
no.

Do you have a gaming mouse?
Arctos Sagittario
more than a dozen, and ditched more than half a dozen, so yes.

I just feel like it’s supposed to be more than just yes/no

now the question: recall the best trip you had yet
lostsilver
i went to the aquarium when visiting a friend of mine, i pet a crab :3
-----------------------
if you could pick out of Bandu, Expunged, Dave, Bendu, Bambi, and Tristan, who would you take to see fireworks? (me personally, i'd take Expunged or Dave)

here are refs
(i had IAVS fix some of them so they're discord thingys)
lostsilver

eeriepump wrote:

i went to the aquarium when visiting a friend of mine, i pet a crab :3
-----------------------
if you could pick out of Bandu, Expunged, Dave, Bendu, Bambi, and Tristan, who would you take to see fireworks? (me personally, i'd take Expunged or Dave)

here are refs
(i had IAVS fix some of them so they're discord thingys)
bumping this thread
show more